All Comments on 'Handjob Ch. 12'

by CuckoldGuy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
spaceinvaderspaceinvaderabout 6 years ago
Good

I like the bit where you said it was more like she was the Mommy in the relationship. And her calling his dick little. More of that. Also nice that she keeps him in hope but also denial.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
And I'm the guy

I make the money. I pay the bills. Go support yourself. There's the door you manipulative cunt. The end.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyabout 6 years ago
Good but Choppy

Since I am infatuated by the cuckold theme, I enjoyed your story. However, it seemed a bit choppy. Vary your sentence length and embellish some parts more. I will read more of your stories! Thanks for writing.

cuckoldlarrycuckoldlarryover 5 years ago
Jack deserves to be emasculated

I love these stories, being a cuckold myself, I know why this has developed like this. Jack is in fact a born cuckold - he could never satisfy his wife, but fails to acknowledge that his wife needs a manlier man with a bigger cock, who in turn will force her to accept she is his slut. Cuckolding is a wonderful circle of three that need each other and feed each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
"Because I'm the woman"?

Well as the man isn't he capable of divorcing the woman and leaving her? Why would he stay? She views him as an object. No man would stand for that lack of respect or love. She can be the "woman" on her own.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckoldGuy@CuckoldGuy
1060 Followers
Retired engineer. Married to the same woman for over fifty years. All of my stories are true from my own life experiences or they were given to me by my readers. I wanted to write a story as a way of giving back to this site but then, one story led to another and then another....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Handjob Ch. 11 Previous Part
Handjob Series Info