All Comments on 'Make Your Wife Cuckold You Pt. 02'

by BJayCool

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Submissive?

A husband doesn't have to be 'submissive' to enjoy watching (ore hearing about) his wife having a sexual relationship with another man (with emphasis on 'relationship', meaning not just a 'zipless fuck').

If a man enjoys visual or literary erotica, what better than your wife being the 'star' of such? Loving someone does not require being possessive of that someone. I don't think possessiveness is healthy in a loving relationship. I do understand that there are women who expect a man to be possessive, and don't object to it, but I prefer women who can deeply love someone and still retain their independence as a person within the context of being in love with their significant other.

There is a term for non-submissive sharing; it's called 'polyamory'. And I do believe that one person in a relationship can be polyamorous without the other person in the relationship needing or wanting to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
OK!!!

From this woman's POV, I would just answer with a "fine, I'll just make an appointment with a divorce lawyer, then ring the kids to explain what is going on" pack my car and be out of his life within the hour. There are other men who know the meaning of "forsaking all others"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Russian Roulette with your marriage

Fantasies that are predicated on your partner, not yourself aren't exposed or pursued lightly.

You advise men to begin eliminating penetrative sex and substitute other activities. My man does this without discussion and alarm bells will be blaring. If he's not fucking me, who is he fucking? Does he think something is wrong with me that I'm no longer appealing to him? Is there a medical issue and I need to drag his ass to the doctor? I don't want extra appetizers without a main course.

It must suck to have a fantasy like this. It would be a hard stop for me. He would have enjoyed to choose between me and that fantasy. If I wanted to fuck other guys, I wouldn't have married him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
good stuff

i like this

has true elements

my wife was no, no, no , how would it work, are you sure, an old flame is hitting on me and my sisters say id be crazy no to take advantage of you

took years , being patient, and being supportive of WHAT THE WIFE LIKES...what would flat her boat not mine ( tho she knew how hot it made me and wanked me into her hand talking about it etc )

any girl will... you just need to allow them to be comfortable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Like it

My wife almost killed me the first time i discussed.

the kids were very young and she was not working, whenever i saw her with someone i feel horny and she knows it and she will scold me that i have a perverted mind.

later when children went to school she took a job and things started to change, she told me someone from work was hitting her on. then the things were simple and she fucked many guys since then.

lilwhtdick61lilwhtdick61about 6 years ago
My wife

We have played this fantasy with my wife for a long time. We use dildos as her lovers. It's very very hot to use the dildos on her and being there as she goes crazy on them as she listens to me tell her how hot she is. She very much enjoys guys chatting her up when we are out. I am considering getting in contact with the only other guy that she said she would have sex with. I would love to hear from anyone that could advise me from here. johnelittle6969@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very manipulative

This whole thing is very manipulative. I have known a couple of husbands who have taken this path to get their wives to "open up" their relationships. In both cases, the husbands were already having affairs and were looking for a way to either ease their guilt or involve the wife in the relationship. In both cases it worked and one husband even had a Happy Birthday threesome with the his wife and girlfriend. Both marriages ended in divorce.

I realize that I am not talking about cuckolding or hotwifing, but the manipulative processes of the husbands almost exactly followed this formula.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
a lot of work and extreme caution required.

If these tactics were successful then I'm sure it would lead to many broken marriages sadly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sick fetish

Bullshit. Why bother getting married? You use your wife for sick voyeuristic obsessions, and you use the other man for the same reason, for what? Better jack-off material? SMH

penguin767676penguin767676almost 5 years ago
I got you BJCOOL

I'm posting only to explain a few things number 1 from the anonymous users post it is not true my marriage is 100% on point with being in a Cuckold marriage and no you won't loose your marriage over this. My marriage is extremely solid as a matter of fact it is more healthy now than it was in the beginning years. If anything my wife looks at her playmates and enjoys there big balls for having consensual sex with a married man's wife, then on the other hand my wife looks at me as I have bigger balls then any of them for allowing her the opportunity to have options sexually with different guys. Second in part one BJCOOL you didn't do anything wrong. In fact you explain it as a true prodigy..... And if anyone who does want to fallow through and truly become a Cuckold follow step by step his directions cause that is 100% the same way I went through it to. Everything he has mentioned as you begin the journey is called conditioning your spouse in order for her to take bate. Woman may read this and look at it as us Cuckolds are pigs..... But are we? No we are simply ones that look on beyond what most men take advantage of. We look on past what makes us happy and look more towards how much more happier our wives are after they have had there cake and ate it also without having to face the repercussions of guilt. Let me also add one more thing. Don't get us Cuckolds wrong yes we get off being the perverted one behind the curtains but speaking for myself and maybe a bunch of other Cucks out there. There is nothing more precious in my marriage after I have been taken advantage of and looking beyond the unforbidden act of her adultery and that's the smile she has on her after you have watched her enjoy herself sexually or has come home so satisfied and being able to see her smile and the glow on her as she walks in the door. If you think for one second this is just a perverted act on our behalf as Cuckolds well then speaking for both as my wife and I are in on this post as I wrote it we both as a healthy married couple would never give up this lifestyle we are involved in cause we are just way to Happy together this way. Now we are both sharing the cake and eating it all together. Stay cool BJCOOL you know what your writing about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
just read this for shits and giggles.

I already successfully reached a point in a long term relationship where it make sense for both of us.

I think I have a fetish of my lover getting someone off that wouldn't normally of got that opportunity.

But that could also be why turns me on about incest..

I don't understand the humiliation part of it.

I suppose with my ex she started cheating on me before I started fully developing fantasy. So in a way it was an anti humiliation technique for me to accept her cheating on... I think I just realized at this very moment writing this that she cuckolded me without us even knowing.

But I did always have fantasies of her with men that yeerned for her cause she was incredibly hot so thinking about her uncle who probably wanted to fuck her since she was way too young to be fucked without risking a lot more than just family drama. Thinking about him finally getting the opportunity to have her body and fulfill his fantasy just drove me nuts. Honestly the cravinaddictiong was stronger than any addiction I've ever been through. Still never happened but we wouldn't fantasize about it often and he did see her tits. She was also 16-25 when we were together.

The excitement does dull when she's a 35 year old niece as opposed to a 19 year old niece .

But all I did was 1 have a girl that was already promiscuous and 2. Just made it apart of our fantasy as opposed to just mine. I'm sure I weirded her out a few times but I never once asked her if she wanted to fuck her dad or if she thought he might of had sexual thoughts toward her.. even tho it would be in my mind all the time.

Funny I'm revisited all this stuff now 10 years later and I think she did think about those things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the article and following the steps to convince my wife to cuckold me. She listens to me and does roleplays and all but still says she cant fuck another guy. You gave me hope. I think she will fuck a guy soon when she finds one. Thanks.

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandover 1 year ago

I liked the articles. It provides a guideeline to follow to help convince my wife to become a hotwife and cuckold me. She loves when I call her my sexy hotwife while we have sex. She loves when I eat her creampied pussy too. She admits to loving being full and having a big thick cock inside her. I’m taking it slow and steady. Maybe one day soon! Thanks!!!

BrutalBuddhaBrutalBuddha10 months ago

One thing that you missed under "various objections women give". Dating is intimidating for a woman. She has a hard time imagining competing with other younger women. She is worried her date will be a jerk or that she will get stood up. The thing to remember is GROUNDWORK is key. If you aren't building your wife up, and helping her identify potential candidates, then you are doing her a disservice. Why would your wife risk destroying the marriage for a fling with someone who might be a jerk? There are no shortcuts cuckolds. You have to do the work if you want her to become your hotwife.

Sissyrachel247Sissyrachel247about 1 month ago

I really enjoyed reading both posts BJ and take heart that I must be on the right lines to getting my wife to cuckold me as zi recognise the objections presented.

The one my wife Clare keeps telling me is letter h on your list

'She said she needs to develop an emotional connection before having sex"

She tells me as men we don't understand the massive trust factor that a woman has to have before willingly sleeping with a new partner and that this stage in life (late 50s) she isn't sure she wants to go through that. Interestingly in a second conversation she started to identify my friends that she thought still had active sex life's which I took as a positive that she is considering it.

As you have mentioned I'm trying desperately not to try and sell her the idea but so want to move her own thinking forward. For background she is not getting penetrative sex as I have erectile dysfunction and have told her that Viagra doesn't really help and gives me headaches. I know she would accept a lot more oral sex from me but are frightened this will satisfy her sexual demands and kick cuckolding into the long grass. Thanks again for all your help with these two posts and look forward to any further information you have

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous