All Comments on 'Megan Cuckolds Her Boyfriend'

by GhostRecon

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What an idiotic bunch of crap!!!

Thats realy the most idiotic bunch of crap I read at that site!!! A brainless author with a story written by his lechery!!!!

reader_literoticareader_literoticaabout 6 years ago
Best

Great and Hot! More stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not Erotic

Just pathetic. No man would react this way and stay with her. The category should be "fetish" or "sci-fi."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
re: I decided I wasn't going to get out of it so I might as well just do it;

Or, you could have had him bite down -- hard.

tangledweedtangledweedabout 6 years ago
Cliched as the come.

1. Long time together white couple with hot female, inferior needle-dicked beta male.

2. Superior BM with double digit porn dick cause WF to lose control.

3. Inferior WM accepts impending cuckolding without protest.

4. Black porn dick drives WF insane.

5. WM gets humiliated (bonus points by making him suck black dick).

6. WF wants baby and BM obliges, because fuck child support, amirite?

7. Happy cuckold couple complete cuckoo life-cycle by raising the BM child.

Not as badly written as some, but as paint-by-numbers as you can get in a Literotica story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
MAGA

I'm so mad. I read this story while stroking my pecker, wearin' nothin but my wife-beater and my MAGA hat. My pecker got hard and burped out a bunch of white stuff. Now I'm mad. Mad at you for writing a story that tricked me into thinkin about a black feller havin relations with my wife. Fuck I hate you. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
what a great story!

NOT! i would have dumped her on the spot and left for home . leaving her there without anything. tossing out all her clothes , passport, credit cards, ectra. then she could have the black prick as much as she wanted. but a guy like that would be moving on pretty quick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Garbage

The whole story was pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Agree garbage

5" is the average dick size for all men. Tired of the bullshit where you think women are so weak they turn into horrid bitches and massive slurs over a big dick that most of it is worthless to a woman. Hint, men with Dick issue like this author has. It is a rareity, unless it's porn, that a guy with a massive cock is amazing in bed. If he was as big as you say and she only took average dicks, and no preparation, neither would be begging him for more. Again like a fucking dick a woman's pussy only goes so far. It is not an asshole. Like men average woman's vagina is 5-6" when aroused. Above average may go to 7" then there is no where to go without damage. That's why big socks in porn dont go balls deep unless in an ass. And no woman will take a dick that big doggie style the first time. Realistic erotica is sooo much better or clear fantasy. This is neither. And watch someone get smacked for calling a black man the N word in sex or not. That shit does not happen unless it's some crazy freak shit he is demanding. Never on the whores own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Shit Bro, that sucks!

Send her here, let them make amateur porn together. <a href="http://thotplanet.com/category/interracial-amateurs/">ThotPlanet</a>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Are Disney/Pixxar doing porn now?

How can a woman have a mouse as a boyfriend? Oh, and I suppose the dick on legs sounded like Chef from Southpark too.

Crap 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thanks

Great read. I think you could have used the N word more in my dicks opinion and who cares about reality. Love the debasing of the cuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

The relationship would’ve been over as soon as she started withe the attraction. She’s a cunt why keep her but at the point of the threat to come or not to the bar I would’ve said goodbye for good packed my stuff and left , checked out if it was in my name and let her fend for herself with whoever she wants. That’s just me but he should’ve stopped it when she went to touch but once she did he should’ve started getting dressed. When she told him to suck it he should’ve kicked both between there legs . Never would treat or expect me to treat anybody in that way. The guys that go away to college always said how the white girls are alway fucking black guys. The black guys love it , they get an abusive power belittling and roughly pounding these girls. This one guy he said told them his goal was to fuck as many white girls that he could and would alway tell them that they would never forget begging for his big black cock . Would always try to fuck there asses and cum in there mouth or on the face to completely humiliate them . He would also say tuff in front of others about them after.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Up the beach

Bury them far enough above the high tide line that the graves won't be uncovered. Bury her with his sliced off clock in her mouth so he can't get any pussy in the after life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I dont get it

I will never understand the wimp cuck thing. I try to come back here to read a decen atory but they all seem cookie cutter anymore. Unhappy white woman dating white guy, unhappy white chick meets random black guy, unhappy white chick finds out black guy has comically sized dick that even surgically enhanced pornstars dont have, white chick fucks black guy and her white boyfriend just accepts it. Rinse repeat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
We get it

Like any good cuck he loved what she did and said to him.

AsianGraceAsianGraceabout 6 years ago
Go ahead white boy, get down there and get this big black cock ready so I can fuck your girl real good!

So amazingly exciting hot and how it should always be!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It was as OK.

Not too original, but then how can it be.

We need to have all the ingredients

BBC, small white cock, wife/girlfriend taken and cumming hard on the black man and don't forget the breeding.

A lot of readers seem to get annoyed with these stories. They often make me masturbate myself and I like that.

badkarma1stbadkarma1stabout 6 years ago
good start

One of the reviewers commented on how (un?)original the story is and then said, of course. True on both counts. I liked the truth/dare approach and Megan getting the bf to suck black cock. I can see a second chapter where Lamont brings black buds over and the BBC use the two of them. Good start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Horseshit

Bite the end of Lamont's dick off and leave them to figure it out. They aren't married, so he isn't a cuckold and it costs nothing to dump a bitch that doesn't care about diseases. Cleaning her out at the end will do nothing to prevent pregnancy. Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I thought the story was hot and it gave me a good cum session.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, I came home from work before she did. When she got home late we went down on each other, except this time I was finger fucked/held in place as I ate a cream pie! Turned out to be

One of the best things we did in our lives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was a great story. I wish it was true with my wife. I would love to watch her get filled with a black cock like that. I would clean them both up but leave enough in her to make a black baby. That would be my new job. If any one is interested in taking my wife hit me up at johnnyrealle@hotmail.com. thanks for a great story, johnny

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous