All Comments on 'Doctor Treats His Nurse'

by Big T Rope

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great story!

You did a nice job in writing this story. I can almost feel that big monster pounding her! More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great stroke story...but

Let the Doctor knock up the bitch wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
oh yeah

the doc should have pumped a set of twins in her for the cuckold to support.

After the kids were all grown, they could have run over him with a car. No one would have ever missed a sorry piece of shit like hubby anyway.

Son of a bitch was nothing but a bathhouse gay.

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Continuation?

So when is she going to get pregnant by you and begin having your babies?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Get Real

enough of this cuckold lil cock vs big cock crap. this would be a divorce, husband finds a man, doc and nurse screw till he realizes she is a whore, dumps her and finds a real woman.

i often wonder who reads and likes this type of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Super Story

You must have touched off a nerve in the little dick "Get Real"

poster below.

Sounds like his wife left him for a big dick doc! I didn't leave my hubby, but I am fucking a big dick Italian stud right now! I love that stretching that he gives me, and I hope he knocks me up!

I still love my hubby and we have kids together, so I won't be leaving him. Lighten up Mr.Fallwell, honey, we are just having some fun.

Linda

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
Nice story

A good story, would be much better if it had a twist to it or it was just average sized men. I enjoyed it even though it is of the cuckold hubby type of story

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fair Dreaming But Not Sick Enough

Say nice job of cuckolding the author created wussie wimpy loving husband. Now do the job right and more true to real life. Really disrespect husbands and males by having him bring you and his loving wife drinks in his pink dress and apron. He may film you fucking her but no longer can fuck her - just suck you hard or clean your dick off especially after anal sex. Now it goes without saying he is expected to suck your cum from his wifes cunt but will miss enough - just enough to get her pregnant with your triplets. Of course he will be expected to wear a locked dick cage from now on to increase his pleasure and frustration when watching the family fuck movies or hearing her pleasure and respect you not him. Man, us real males out here are going to love this. Especially when she tires of your big hose and decides a bigger black cock is more erotic - makes sense eh - bigger is better right. To retaliate, you turn gay again and take pity on your ex-lovers husband and take him in your ass. Getting excited yet. Ah, we knew you would.

Man oh man, t-ropie get on this new plot before some other sick cuckolding author grabs it. Failure means the other authors won't respect you anymore than you do yourself. But MOMMY will always love you - unless she finds out somehow - Love Dad

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Big T Rope's Big Italian COCK does it again!

Ignore that small frustrated black guy who commented below. He probably does fuck his mammie, that's where that expression "mother fucker" comes from.

He is jealous and wants to perpetuate the myth that all blacks have a big weiner!

I don't think some of these dumb bastards get it--this is real!

Don't cut inches off of your dick to please them doc.

Keep please us with your diary of stories. MMMMmmmmmm!

Charise

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sad Stuff

But great comments, eyetalion stump worship By chariseie not at all like her mommies worship of black cock - but don't ask her for my number sweetie - Iv'e seen your picture and we brotha's don't need no more ugly flat chested bitches - try the ropeadopester - but take his glasses off first or better yet just make it a two bagger - just make sure you have your's on first so as not to scare him off. Love ya girl(?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Loved the Story

The comments below were obviously made by a disgusting whitie trying to sound like a stereotype black. Didn't fool anybody.

*****

This story sounds very real and erotic. I enjoyed it, and I don't think it was intended as a cuckhold type story, but it ended up with the husband being just that. It was a story about a woman who like to ride the BIG Italian stallion, and a well- equipped doc who knew how to handle his "surgical" instrument.

Tahisha

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great story

This story is:

1. Very erotic (my cock would not stay down)

2. Very well written (great use of the splendid English language)

3. Very deep (great character development)

4. Very original (great plot with surprising characters). 5. About real life because every white male is a no good, tiny dicked, son of a bitch who just asks to be cuckolded. And there is no married white wife who doesn't go trough walls just to fuck a large dick (attached to a bull off any race as long as he is not white an not her husband).

No wonder there are so many insightfull comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
This was a great story

To the "English writing teacher" below:

Are you suggesting that English majors come here to practice their writing skills? Your attempt at satire failed!

I come here to read the content, not to look for dangling participles. Why don't you go to a formal English writing forum if that's what you are looking for? I get a kick out of how some of these authors tell their story. So they have a misplaced modifier here and there--so what? The stories are still interesting.

The reason some of the comments are negative are obvious. The myth of all blacks being big makes for a good story; this story doesn't follow that worn out stereotype. Maybe it angers some blacks because this is one stereotype that they don't deny. Maybe it angers someone on this board for one reason or another.

This story tells the tale about a doc who happens to be Italian; some people still carry that prejudice around on their shirt sleeves--still want to believe all Italians are mobsters, etc., or whatever is necessary to put them down. It angers some to see an Italian in a good light.

The story sounds real. It doesn't have all the idiotic BS that is suggested below by some of the sickos or weirdos. It sounds like a story that probably or could have taken place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous