All Comments on 'Trust'

by HypatiasDaughter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I have to stop reading these first thing in the morning. I can’t take car of myself for hours yet.Bloody good story

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeabout 6 years ago

Damn! That was intense.

You write beautifully. It's almost too intense, but your narrative,dialogue & phrasing is just astounding; scrambled my senses .

T

TrueMortTrueMortabout 6 years ago
Different

I have to be honest, this isn't my normal style of reading, but I would have liked the story to carry on to learn more about the characters.

Trust is not only beautiful... it is everything. ;)

GymTeacherYouDeserveGymTeacherYouDeserveabout 6 years ago
Not my usual thing.

This was a good departure from my usual reading. And when two tops get together, trust is paramount. Other than your use of the clobber word cunt, I enjoyed the introduction of anal sex that didn't involve a strap-on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Cunt

Another commenter criticizes your use of the word ‘cunt’ and I wanted to add the opposing viewpoint that I love the word cunt! I love butches. I love cunts. I love butches who have cunts. I love butches who love having a cunt, and who call it a cunt, and who love getting fucked in the cunt. Cunt is, in fact, perhaps my favorite sexual term. And the way it was used here is lovely. There’s a distinct shortage of butch erotica on this site that I’ve been able to find and I plan to work my way through your writings since you seem to write about butches, which I love. If this story is any indication, I expect to enjoy the rest of your submissions. Please keep using the word ‘cunt’. Thanks!

Newbie_weirdoNewbie_weirdo8 months ago

Not very good. So much detail without saying anything at a like what?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous