All Comments on 'Sister Cathy'

by prince myshkin

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
good start

pretty good start there... i am looking forward to another chapter. it will be intresting to see if anyone else gets involved or if they just try to keep anyone from finding out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
It is exacatly the same As "My Story with Cathy"

It is an excellent story but it is exactly the same as the same author's another story "My Story with Cathy Ch. 01"

on 12/26/04 Just two days before this story .We hope to see a real continuation of the story .Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Aha!

Now that I have read three examples of this author's work, I think I can guess the problem with the English he/she writes. The lack of prepositions and adverbs is so very reminiscent of the language of people of the Indian sub-continent that I would guess that grammatical English is not her/his native expression. Rather, he/she is native to the colloquial idiom of India.

I find it inappropriate to written expression.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
more

more please finish this story no one can finish a storyon this site

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Perverted and Obscene

Not the sexual or incestuous part -- that's what I expect in this section -- but the coprophagism. And if you don't recognize that word, it means shit-eating. Anal scenes are bad enough [I won't dignify them by calling them sexual] but sticking your finger in your ass then licking it off? That's classified as torture. The Iraqis used it in some of their prisons, forcing prisoners to unclog toilets by hand and not allowing them water to wash with. So if you think that's sexy at least classify it as anal; some of them seem to like that sort of obscenity. But I don't like it and don't want to see it, and if exposed to it I will retaliate by giving you the lowest score I can.

madusanmadusanalmost 14 years ago
Great Story!

Its a same you never got around to its continuation... or did you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No shit!

The eating shit part is just gross! You ruined what might have been a good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You ruined it

You ruined it with the shit and it was going good real good to

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

nice story you got to keep it up :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I've always wanted to have my wife slide her middle finger into her own ass and finger fuck herself. I would probably cum w/o touching myself. Reading how Cathy dug her finger in trying to get some sticky shit on it and then licking it and enjoying it is so totally erotic. The best turn on for me. Thanks and write some more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Kabodi

MORE MORE MORE :DDDD LOVE IT

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

reply: MORE MORE MORE :DDDD LOVE IT

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more

Reply -> reply: MORE MORE MORE :DDDD LOVE IT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sick

Just sick. Please don't write any more of this crap.

_J_A_J_Aalmost 10 years ago
great story

very hot!! please carry on with this series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WTF

Thanks for sharing... please do not write any further.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
PROOFREAD

I was only able to read about one-half of your story.

Not only is your spelling horrible, but so is your lack of proper grammar.

And then you fucked everything even further when you added the portion where the sister inserts her finger up her ass hole and is instructed to lick it. You must be a TRUMP supporter.

john1069john1069over 5 years ago
Cathy is Hot

Please write mo0re about her...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Gross

I know everyone has their own fetish, but it killed my hard on when they're eating her shit off her finger. There's no tag of it on the story, come the fuck on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Muhthafucker what?

86 the shitcicles aaaand it was ok..

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
I thought I had seen it all until...

This story,really A Scat Brother and Sister is just plain disturbing.I have heard about such things but honestly the idea of eating another persons shit as a sexual turn-on is just 8 kinds of fucked up.Some people may be into that but to eat yours or someone else's shit and also golden showers makes me want to blow chunks.

Honestly I can't rate this story as it goes against my very nature.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great! Good true to life situation. Got to finish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous