All Comments on 'After the Party Pt. 02'

by Bothways4days

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent writng

Enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
MORE!

So Hot! Lucky girl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
hot

can i borrow matt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I’d like to borrow them both

I’d like to borrow them both-

cyberoptiqcyberoptiqabout 6 years ago
Sucking cocks.....

this story reminded me of the many cocks I've sucked over the years since I was 5 years old....especially the last part of laying in his lap and the scent of cock and balls....done that many times.....there's something about that feeling of content while having a cock so close to your face/mouth and knowing you just sucked the fuckin' life out of it....

divergurldivergurlabout 6 years ago
More

Love it. So hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Super Hot Story

I found the shower sequence the hottest part of this terrific story. You knew in your soul you were gay and the shaving and fragranced moisturizing of your ass, cock and balls was like a right of passage. I so wanted to fuck you myself, I had to play with my hard dick imagining it. Well done, great stuff.

PG564EPG564Eabout 6 years ago
Magnificent!

Your somehow living inside my mind. The erotic word images have a life - only a man who has experienced this joy could describe the sex and emotions so well.

Your a good writer and I am gay and know it too.

Hoping for more story's, and more cock!

cummerq4ucummerq4uabout 6 years ago
Very Hott

The second part of this story has my cock hard as a rock. I'm wishing that I were sucking Matt's meaty cock.

seasons734seasons734about 6 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

This story was absolutely awesome.....made me cum several times....keep up the good work.....look forward to the next story or a continuation of this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY

I cannot express how much I love this story and want it to continue. Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More, longer and harder

Good story, writing. Hope for more sooner than later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You develop your characters more than most short stories

To think that I found myself invested in the story is Brazy.

You really humanized your characters. Part 01 not so much, but this part: with the coconut oil, the weed crew, and our protagonist looking at Matt in different ways, you really did make these characters feel moderately real. The ending of course, was the really good icing on the cake. Bravo, I say you get off literotica (no pun intended) and start writing for realsies.

Equus7Equus7about 5 years ago
Wow

This story is so exciting! Makes me sooo horny!! Wow, just Wow! I have something I need to do so I have to stop now!

EnjoyBothEnjoyBothover 4 years ago
Yes, A Good Part 2

Nice follow up to part 1. Like I added to my comment on part 1, you have us looking for more. Glad I happened across your works. I don't know how I missed them before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot Story...

The hottest part was when he was sitting in Matt's lap totally embracing his feminine role. It had to be a wonderful feeling that Matt wanted him feminine and he wanted it just as much. I'm in an amazing relationship with a guy and I love being the girl.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies12 months ago

This story got even better than the 1st chapter! After being with Matt that first time, I too would try to convince myself that I'm not gay. But with Matt's affectionate ways, I would have melted once again. I dated a couple of guys in my past, somewhat similar to Matt. I stupidly stopped dating them, as my fear of accepting who I was, won over. I want to be happy! I just struggle with my closeted needs. I need a friend like Matt in your story.

Anyone... Bueler?

NaplesjoeNaplesjoe9 months ago

Oh no!!! You can’t leave it there! More please. I LOVE YOUR WRITING!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good story but just because you’re having a sexual experience that gets you off with a guy it doesn’t make you gay. I’m a straight guy who loves to give head and I’m not gay. Lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous