All Comments on 'The Perfect Butt Plug'

by TheBiProf

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No brand names?

I see you left out the brand name of the perfect plug. Doc Johnson? Nexus? Hush? It might help those reading and interesting in exploring the experience. I enjoyed the story. 4 stars

TheBiProfTheBiProfabout 6 years agoAuthor
Response

Thanks for the input. The jeweled butt plug is a Doc Johnson. To be honest, I really don't remember the make of my favorite plug. It was fairly I expensive. It is pink and the saddled base keeps it from sliding all the way in. It was a vibrating plug, but I removed the battery cover because it stuck out and made sitting with the plug inserted nearly impossible.

I have received an email feedback from someone I would love to talk to, but I don't have a way to do that. So if you see this, send me another message with a way to contact you.

Cheers to all lovers of butt plugs and to those thinking about trying them out. There is no doubt you will go through several before you find the perfect fit for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
my favorite plug

I personally like the large egg plug by Squarepegtoys.com

SaplingSaplingabout 6 years ago
Both of us

The thing I find with the jeweled ones is that they pinch after wearing them a while. I do like how you can play with temperature though. But I have one that sounds like your perfect plug, with the vibrator and T base (is it called a saddle?) that is much more comfortable. I can’t recall the brand either, but I do remember that the model is called ‘the thumper’. I also found an inflatable plug that I tried out this weekend. Intense!

James_444James_444about 6 years ago
Looking for a Plug

I like a plug that's a little soft so it bends and compresses better. Much more comfortable going in, staying in, and coming out! I am currently looking for a vibrating plug to wear. I travel for work and the last couple of times I flew I put on my chastity cage (a Christmas present to myself that my wife doesn't know about it) in the Delta Club men''s room. So now I am branching out to see if I can find a plug to wear, too. Any suggestions, guys?

TheBiProfTheBiProfabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the input

Really love seeing others out there who enjoy the simple act of wearing a butt plug. I'll have to check out the egg one for sure. I really love the challenge of girth, I just haven't found one that combines girth with the right length and the right stem.

I have to agree about the jewel plug. It feels great, but the base tends to dig into my ass cheeks too much over time and I feel like a good clench will pop the thing all of the way in. I've learned that what goes in the ass does come out, I just don't like the thought of something going wrong requiring an embarrassing trip to the ER.

On another comment, yes. I do believe my favorite plug us called a saddle. I didn't care for the vibrator part so I cut the cap off so I could sit with the plug in me. I have had one reader email me his experiences with plugs and he seems to prefer glass plugs for long term wearability. That's probably my next purchase so I'll let you know in my next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
my first butt plug

this is my first time that I tried a butt plug I have it in me right now it quite large it fills me up an I love it I really it when I put it in an my asshole grips in I love the feeling I leave it in for about a hour then I remove it fot about a hour then I put it back in

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
I luv my ass stuffed

preferably with bi cock, butt in a pinch one must improvise. I would go the local main commuter train station and stuff six unsharpened pencils up my ass, using spit as lube, eraser end first. My ass was in total heaven. I would leave enough of the out so it was obvious there was something in my ass, then sit down slowly beside a woman. Then I would move so the pencils would stimulate my ass, and moan. If no reaction I'd push them in a little while I went in search my next potential luver, so if a raging homophobe saw me, he wouldn't kick my ass, Balls OK, ass I prefer cock. I never saw any perceptible reaction, much to my disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
the right hole

I first buy a butt plug for my young wife , My wish was to sodomise her, but the right hole for this plug was mine and since I'm plugged and turn completely gay, well, bisexual

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wearing a butt plug

I have found a plug that I can wear for hours. Doc Johnson's "No Skid" medium. I don't think it is made any more. I wish I could find another one or a larger one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pretty Love

I just got a new one by Pretty Love. It has two round ball shaped areas an inch or so apart.. One at the front and one in the middle [about 4" +/- long total. It is probably a saddle style [?] kind of tee shaped at the base that fits into the crack of your ass. The innovative part is that both ball shaped areas have probably a ball bearing inside that moves when you walk, JO or whatever. They bounce around and stimulate you prostate. I just put it in and intend to wear it for extended time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love my glass plugs! Warming them in hot water and inserting gives me an instant body orgasm. They a jewel bases that don’t move around. Comfy all day for all day pleasure. I just got them a few days ago and haven’t been able to not have one in. I feel empty without one in. The small one is great to go out with, and the large one is a great trainer to keep me looser, but awesome to exercise my muscle down there. I now love plugs!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love butt pluds. I wear one 24/7, wirh short breaks for the necessaries. I vary them always looking for the one that i can love. Unfortunately, none are that 9" fat cock on the guy i have at home.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I started wearing a plug when my friend. showed me her's. I was shocked until we went out and I saw the attention she got at the cinema she was naughty, but it was HOT! Her husband and one other guy helped me get used to the plug, my husband recorded the whole thing. Now I wear micro minis and a glitter plug on my naughty outings my husband LOVEs those trips to the cinema and video booths. I let my dress ride all the way up. I feel so free and have so many hands just jiggled my pug aww so much fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous