All Comments on 'Jealous Friend'

by Firefly2000

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

NOT FUCKING ROMANCE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Romance?

Really. On what planet? BDSM sure. Only a moron would think romance. 2 stars. Get an editor or a counseler before writing more please.

LizardKing73

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I agree, get an editor!

"She felt herself close now, panting and grabbing her sheets with her second hand.

"I'm gonna, I'm gonna," she whined, grinding shamelessly against his mouth, clutching the desk for dear life."

She's on a stranger's desk, 'grabbing her sheets?' Who's desk is covered with sheets you can grab? Sheets of paper?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please continue!

I liked your story, it does need some grammar editing, but overall, it's a good start. Maybe add more context and history to the characters, they must be in love since they're so hot for each other and it's obvious he cares for her deeply.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fuck the other comments

It was romantic. They've been friends for a long time and he got jealous and protected her. Sure, some things need to be corrected but I'm sure the people who commented stupid/disrespectful shit got hard/wet from reading it, probably even came. That was my goal and I reached it so I gave you 5 stars. Please continue the good work and write a sequel. I enjoyed the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Holy fuck

Damn that was hot 🥵

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 3 years ago

Sweet and hot little story! Write more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous