All Comments on 'First Threesome'

by michie

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow that was boring

It could have been the sound quality, but the story is told like she was going to get milk at the store.

LancerlottLancerlottabout 6 years ago
Thanks so much

...simply can't agree with the anonymous comment. Your telling this in your own voice gave it the ring of truth and made it so much more erotic. Keep up the efforts.

I've sent some more detailed comments via email. :)

SakiaSakiaabout 6 years ago
Something different

I really like this recording. Very real, very authentic and definitely something different. 5 stars.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uabout 6 years ago
Hello

I,like my fellow commenters liked this audio also for basically the same reasons,it was genuinely authentic,true,plus you're voice is so natural it made it all the more hotter while listening to you tell you're experience..Good job..😁

mickimick365mickimick365almost 6 years ago
What a slice of life

Very fresh telling of your first threesome! Your story telling is so intimate. That's what to record, your memories, as they come at ya, instead of a written story. Thanks!

MattcpaMattcpaalmost 6 years ago
Nicely done

An account that sounds authentic and truthful. Like a breath of fresh air!

KarenS1975KarenS1975over 5 years ago
Very Erotic Audio

I have listened to all of your other audio submissions, and I really didn’t like them all that well, so I almost didn’t listen to this wonderful submission. Very well done. I think that the conversational mode is what made this work better than your other submissions. Oral interpretation of literature is something that takes both talent and skill. When I was in College, I used to attend Oral Interp competitions, and I heard some truly amazing readings over the years. If you want to really excell at reading your written words, I would recommend going to a few such competitions, and perhaps take a class at your local university if they have a theater department.

I think what made this audio stand out is that you had not tied yourself to a page of written material, but it was like you were relationing an erotic story to a friend over lunch. I felt myself getting mildly excited as you shared this half whispered secret with me. Try doing more audios like this. I think it will develop into your strong suit.

BigVic77BigVic77about 3 years ago

Great story, and well told. Thanks, very erotic.

scottc543scottc543about 2 years ago

I would love to hear all of your treasured sex memories. It's so intimate to hear the story in your own voice, as you recall it. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Scott

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrible- never been bored with porn before

SteadyPressureSteadyPressure12 months ago

"Crop top with athletic pants kind of like bell bottoms..." good description of 90's rave fashion! Loved your straightforward and honest description of your experience. Thank you for sharing. Wow, you had an angry dragon!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous