All Comments on 'Sally Brings Home...'

by DiggerDave

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WHO WANTS A WHORE AROUND THEIR CHILD

WITH AIDS AND STDS ON CONTACT WITH THE BODY FLUIDS,GET REAL.ANY WAY A WIFE WHICH HUBBY CAN'T CONTROL HER WHORING AROUND IS ALWAYS CALL A OPEN MARRIAGE.THAT WHY WHORES AND SLUTS MARRY WEAK MEN.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
Ok

Nice story, but with a wife like that..... well this wasn't a turn on for me..well written though

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Other people's stupid comments

Hey you idiots out there - if you don't like the 'slut wife' stories - STOP READING THEM!!! A great story DiggerDave. Don't listen to those morons who criticize the subject matter - they are probably just getting hit too close to home because their wives are doing it for real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good work

Please write more of these stories as I love them... I wish my wife would fulfill this fantasy for me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
nice

nice,love the thought of licking my wifes freshly fucked pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Slut Wife Is One Thing - Slut sucking cuckold

Is another - how jaded are you author and the favorable commentators!! How sorid and vile does it need to be for you to get off??

One hopes the commentator who wants to get his wife to do that succeeds with a bigger cock than his and then when he can no longer satisfy her and gets cut off - well then he can always watch her gangbangs and raise her bastard babies. Sexy eh.

beesfanbeesfanabout 19 years ago
OK anon!

Enough already. This writer submits this shit because it's his fetish. You're appealing to his finer sensibilities simply isn't going to hack it! Unfortunately, there are just enough like-minded people out there for this, and the countless other 'authors' who write these 'stories', to feel that their decision to continue to submit them is vindicated. Your lone campaign to get them all to see the error of their ways is never going to work! I share your distaste for tales about women who cuckold and humiliate men and about men who encourage their wives in this noble enterprise. I also find a man's overwhelming desire to watch his wife fucking and sucking a stranger (or a friend) incomprehensible. I just scan the stories, vote 1 (cos I can't vote 0) where it really counts, and move on. Perhaps you should consider doing the same or else run the risk that your comments become as wearing to us 'normal' people as the offending stories themselves.

Although I occasionally criticise (when I can't help myself!), the stories concerned have to be more outstandingly poor than this mediocre effort, which is, in fact, indistinguishable from hundreds of others. Unfortunately, the 'Loving Wives' category has been pretty well hi-jacked by purveyors of this garbage and our best means of combatting that fact is to vote low where it matters and to encourage those real authors who at least try to tell genuine stories, with real characters, recognisable plots, and, where appropriate, emotional consequences. Please consider, if you will. However, if you feel the need to continue, please - the word is "sordid". Sorry, that's been driving me crazy for a while! P.S., you might like to consider a user name for future comments, since for some, (to me) mysterious reason, there are many on this site who believe that to criticise anonymously devalues the comment submitted - the same does not apply to favourable anonymous comments apparently. If I get e-mailed heat over these remarks, as a result of submitting my user name, the delete button is obviously close at hand if required.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Home grown fun!

I really enjoyed this story, and in my own marriage, I enjoy doing the same for my husband, whenever the opportunity arises. He totally enjoys me 'misbehaving', and we both end up satisfied in our own ways. I hope the author will be writing a lot more in the future.....well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
i love it

I've only had the opportunity twice to go down on my wife after another man had cum inside of her. The most erotic sex I've ever had.

okdeaconokdeaconover 17 years ago
THANKS

Hey digger since finding you stories I am going back and reading them.I like you srories very much.I also discovered a very hot lady in reading posted replys.I thank you for it. Hope I get a reply fm sarabunnyuk. GOOD TIMES okdeacon

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
SLOPPY SECONDS

Thank you for a greatstory . I loved it .

My wife occasionally does this for me , although I never eat her out when she comes home , I just love the incredible feeling of her slowly lowering her dripping pussy down my cock, i highly recommend it to any hubby who has ever contemplated letting his wife have a naughty wifes night out.The wet sloppy alcohol kiss and her saying she had been a naughty girl was a real turn on .

Please tell us more .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Exquisite

An exquisite piece of debauchery. See also 'Her full return'

jennimarkjennimarkabout 17 years ago
Wow! Those panties!

I loved the image of your pretty wife slipping off her moist, cum stained panties and then throwing them across to you to be checked out. Mmmmmmmmm. Now I wonder if I can get mine to do the same.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fucking idiot perversion at its worst !!

This "writer" should be locked-up in an asylum for insane !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Typical Pomy perverted sicko !!!

This degenerate nation should be wiped-out like a boil on the face of this planet!

houstonbicouplehoustonbicoupleover 12 years ago
Good Work

I love all these detractors who envy those of us who like cream pies and have hot wives. Digger, you do good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hes gay

Long story short, he is GAY!

He wants Pete and Andy so he can get it straight from the source.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Anybody that reads this

is a closet cuckold or a cuckold, cucks read and move on, closet cucks read and comment. Didja comment?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what a lovely slut

Lyn my wife did that for me too, she got Nevil the neighbour to fuck her {she often does that} when Margret his wife goes to her Tuesday morning squash game..Then she fucked Margrets brother Bevan at his place in the afternoon.{she has fucked him a few times previously} After i came home from work she asked if she could go out and fuck Ray a truckie friend of ours who was in town, I agreed because we have good sex after she comes back home from fucking him. She showers before she goes out to fuck and I give her her a stand up few minutes of my cock while she is nude but I dont cumm in her then.She seemed very wet this night i didnt know then that Nevil and Bevan had given her a cunt full earlier that day. Ray and Lyn fuck at a motel somewhere a bit out of town and she usually gets home about midnight. I get so horny my cock is very stiff waiting for her to come home and tell me about her fuck with Ray and then we have a great root . Well she eventually came home and we immediatly started to fuck , i was asking her how ray fucked her and if he licked her off first and if he liked her with no panties on as i made her go out without them.Then she told me that someone else had also fucked her that day and I had to guess who I almost shot thinking about her fucking like a slut I got it right it was Nevil. & then she said some one else had fucked her too ? & I had to guess who .. well that made me shoot a bit of sperm in her lovely sllippery pussy I guessed wrong i thought she may have fucked Doug a boyfriend from before we married .but it had been Bevan who she had in the afternoon. Wow 4 different fuckers in one day. i came a bit more, her slippery sloppy slutty cunt felt great. but I held back from shooting the lot.

I wanted Doug to give her a cunt full too I asked her why she hadnt fucked Doug also that day ? his jealous wife was home all day. Well shes not now shes on night duty tonight I said ,, so go and fuck him now.. Lyn wasnt sure at first but with a little prompting she got out of bed and drove over to Dougs place and got another cunt full.

Dougs wife had been holding out on him for some time so Lyn took a large load which was still running out of her cunt when she got home for me to give her 5th fuck in 24Hrs

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

the guy in this sounds like he wants to eat sperm from the source

shang40shang40over 7 years ago
Creampie is best

I am an Indian and loves my wife a lot.

When I came to know that she is going out one of her colleague i started giving them space which she used correctly. After coming home she used to smell him.

Even on her mouth and armpits I could smell him. And she used to be hot like oven in bed.

Once I had gone for a late night meeting with a friend and when I returned she was sleeping ad usual naked. I kissed her and slowly went down and kissed her cunt

The smell was intoxicating and taste was ultimate different than usual. I asked her and she confessed that he had taken her our house.

And without condome.

I kissed her cunt more to approve her experience of different male.

And told her it's okay and nice to lick her drenched pussy.

From that day she is feeding me at least once a week. Sometimes more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
a time to remember

my wife brought home a sloppy pussy one night and told me that our neighbor had took advantage of her while his wife and kids were gone,and she said he had a huge dick,but what really turned her on the most she said was that he'd fucked her in his daughters bedroom and it was all hot and smelled really strong from the aroma of smelly wet pee-pee,and she said she'd let him fuck her two times,just so she could be able to stay and smell the pee wet odor a little longer,then i fucked her again and didn't stop until i made her pee all over our bed,so it would smell good and pissy for us,like over at the neighbors house !!!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 6 years ago
I wish I could do that for my husband

But until I have a operation I can not so I will wish my partner would bring some home to me,

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To Each His Own

A sexy wife is the dream of many men and knowing about or watching them having sex with other men it a erotic turn on but for the life of me I can't understand the thrill of cleaning another man's cum out of her. Maybe that would be a fun thing to do for a bisexual husband who can't admit it to his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
# ME TOO

Wow, this story brings back a lot of memories. When my wife and I were dating, she would have me come over and eat her pussy before we fucked. She continued to see other men after we were married. She wouldn't let me watch her fuck but would let me taste the aftermath of her sexual encounters. Marvelous story, makes me want to have my wife invite one or two studs over to watch her fuck them and taste what they leave in her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

Why not get rid of the slut and just go and suck the guys off yourself?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Her thighs and smooth pubic area were glazed with sperm, and some was lewdly trickling out of her pussy down her thighs."

There're not many sexier sights than sperm tricking out of one's wife's battered pussy and down her thighs just after she's come home from being fucked. Thanks for that image!

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This author is apparently enamored with cream pies. I find it odd that he uses many pejorative words to describe the wife and sperm. Examples "bitter smell", "bitter taste", "disgusting slurping sound". In the end, the main character doesn't even complete the clean-up with his tongue but uses his wife's used panties. Well written, but not sure I'd be interested in something bitter and disgusting.

mfj

ryeandginger69ryeandginger69about 1 year ago

Very very thoughtful Christmas present. A naughty story and a fresh cream pie - Santa couldn't have done any better!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow, what a twat, if you want to eat spunk, suck cock, come out of the closet, embrace your obvious homosexuality, it's not illegal in USA anymore.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow this story got me rock hard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous