All Comments on 'Big Dirk Allen and the Tiny Blonde II'

by kittybeaver

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JaystreJaystreabout 6 years ago
Fun and clever

Very good work. I hope this is developed into a series longer than two stories.

Are you planning on laying out SWSO's rules? i.e. Nothing good happens until midnight? Never look a trojan horse in the mouth? You only live once until you learn how?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The method of debrief takes manual handling to a new dimension

I loved your humour and scenarios mixing so many facets into the chapter, the characters were good and the writing warmed the body and brain in all the right ways :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Did Lemony Snicket write the training manual?

Loved the Spinal Tap and Chili Peppers call outs. Also the rock hard monument to manhood. Will there be more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot, sexy, funny and even a bit sweet

I am loving this series! Love the way your mind works. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hilarious

I think the best thing about this one is Dirk's father. I heard every nagging mother stereotype from every movie. And OMG, I love the super judgmental computer! Just everything was hot and hilarious. I hope you post more of these. Daily would be nice, but no pressure.

insert_nameinsert_nameabout 6 years ago
Thanks - a great followup!

I'm really enjoying your sense of humour and style, and the sex too!

"Did you want to slap him?"

"no"

"Then he's not Australian"!

Brilliant! (and I'm not just saying that as I'm from NZ!!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

you have a warped mind. great look for more slap hapy papy #9

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous