All Comments on 'Black Market'

by blackrandl1958

Sort by:
  • 92 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow! That was a hell of a story!

I've never seen you post in this category before. I hope this is the first of many. Now I'll have to go check out your other stories. You have some really high scores in some really tough categories. Thanks for writing this awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Don't think I've ever seen characters developed quite this well before.

It's easy to see why you have the reputation you do. This is a hall of fame story. Not enough words.

kimi1990kimi1990about 6 years ago
Once again you've both surprised and delighted me.

You never cease to amaze me, Randi. You can take one event and turn it into a lifetime of love. You are a true romantic. I am in love with Riggins, myself, and Thatcher is just a little angel. Beautifully sweet and spicy story. This was a direct injection of sugar to the bloodstream, with just the right amount of spice and thoughtfulness to hit every one of my buttons. Full marks from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

Write another one, please.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
THAT OLD BLACK MARKET STILL CONTINUES

even after the millennium changed again and the cycle will suffer new people, technology and scammers, TK U MLJ LV NV

smartmalksmartmalkabout 6 years ago
well done!

5-stars button without any doubts!

especially for the moment when white guy puniched those black monkees !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You might want to check out the author's bio pic, there, @Smartmalk

Might get a little surprise.

It certainly is a five star story, though. Best in a long, long time, Randi. You've slowe down. Something going on? Your fans would like to know. I know you're doing your events, but how about writing some stories, too. I miss the hell out of stories like this. Great writing. RPL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
One of the top five writers on the site

No doubt about it. An all around super person, too, from what I can see. All the stories you edit, all the writers you help. Appreciate everything you do around here for the readers like me. Thanks for allowing anonymous comments, too. A five, for sure, more if I could.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More please!

You are one of the busiest editors and readers on this site, so its always good to see one of your own stories. For the first 3 and3/4 pages 5*,the ending struck me as rushed ( someone else needing help?). More and even longer tales please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing plot & more...

Loved the story and how well it is written, very sort yet hard yet realistic...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Welcome back

It's good to see this story back on Literotica, it's been AWOL for a while.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 6 years ago
This was a really nice romance.

It was nice to see a relationship develop rather than having two people meet and jump into bed. Nicely done. Your talent knows no bounds!

Sniper014Sniper014about 6 years ago
Welcome back

Good to see you back. Are you going to be releasing all your great stories again. Read this one 3 years ago on this site and the other site. Really like your writing. Are you going to release any more chapters on the eye in the sky and the destiny child stories. Those are great ones. Keep up the great work and will be looking for more of your stories being released in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Finally a writer in this category worth reading! Five stars!!!

oshawoshawabout 6 years ago

I left a comment but it appears Literotica ate it! So, I'll just say in this one a fantastic story by an incredibly talented writer.

oshaw

stev2244stev2244about 6 years ago

Sweet story, Randi. My first time in First Time and I've thoroughly enjoyed it.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 6 years agoAuthor
A Public Service Announcement.

The year's end awards contest is going on, for those who don't know. Nominations for the "Special Categories" are open. You can go and nominate your favorite stories and authors for awards, should you care to do so. Such things as "Most Influential Writer," "Most genre transcending story," "Sexiest character" and several other awards will be given. I am not asking you to vote for me. Why not go and nominate and then vote for your favorite authors and stories, though? It is a nice way to say thank you to those who provide the entertainment. The link is below. Back to the stories. Thanks for reading, Randi.

http://forum.literotica.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7

joelafayettejoelafayetteabout 6 years ago
Excellent use of the 45...

A good guy with a gun scores the virgin. God bless America. Well done.

avidfaavidfaabout 6 years ago
You are an extraordinary person

This is an incredibly well-written story. Your ability to write from a male point of view is unparalleled, not just among female authors, but among male authors, too. I couldn't believe the richness of his backstory for such a short story. Even the erotica was too hot to skip over, as I usually do.

Combine that with your apparent 24x7*365 commitment to editing others' stories, and your putting together of the special literary events on Lit, and you are truly a force to be reckoned with. Thank you for working so hard to make our world a better place.

qhml1qhml1about 6 years ago
Excellent tale

The guy lives by a moral code, just not the normal moral code. It works for them. I, too, have healthy distrust of Big Brother. Probably why I live out in the sticks and abhor having my picture taken. That and I'm pretty ugly. The only bad thing is my computer is screwed up so badly it won't take my vote. It'll be a 5 if I can get it to accept it.

I'm going Saturday to get a new one. I suspect Big Brother is responsible. Great job, Randi

Q

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 6 years ago
Bravo a fine tale

Randi I have read this story before, I am wondering if it is one of those you removed from this site about a year ago. In any case, I am always happy to see a story by you posted on Lit.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 6 years agoAuthor
If you are one of the people I don't allow to comment:

Vous savez très bien qui vous êtes. J'ai notifié à chacun de vous que je vais supprimer vos commentaires dès que je les vois. Vous insistez sur les commentaires. Eh bien, vous avez cette capacité. J'ai aussi la possibilité de supprimer vous. Temps pour vous de voler.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The best story I've read here in like forever.

Wow! I'm impressed. This ought to be at the top of the hall of fame here. I don't know who the assholes voting it down are, but I want this author around Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Outstanding!

A real story for a change instead of some fuck and suck. The sex was hotter than those, and you made me care about the characters. Great writing job. I'm sick of those jerk-off things with nothing but sex. This had plenty, but it fit the story, and it was actually a story instead of some 70s Penthouse Forum letter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Brilliant!

So beautiful, and evocative, and romantic, and everything you want to have to get totally lost in. This could be in Romance as well. Thank you, you're a brilliant writer, please don't ever stop writing. I love all your tales, especially Hate at First Sight. Please can you do another interracial romance? Please! Please! Please!

GirlintheMoonGirlintheMoonabout 6 years ago
Wonderful!

This was just what I needed today. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. 5 stars, of course.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Beautiful!

Fantastic story! 'Nuff sed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Still a 5* story

Was this just reposted? I swear I read this story or one exactly like it on Literotica before

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 6 years ago
Reposted from earlier

A good story, but one of, Randi's first efforts I believe.

kimi1990kimi1990about 6 years ago
@patillie

Yes, douchebag, you're right. She's no Dreamcloud or DTIverson, great as those guys are. She's the one they go to for writing advice. How's that ass taste?

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 6 years ago
Romance, intrigue and a damn good story, too.

I think there could be a serial here, featuring Riggins and Thatcher. And their daughter?

ag2507ag2507about 6 years ago
Is this a repost?

I know I have read it before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
*****

I fully agree with others who think you are a first-rate writer. This is excellent stuff. Very well done.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Scores

I thought sweeps were to get rid of one-bombs.

I gave this 5 stars when it came out, and they're gone today!

I put them back, hopefully they'll stay this time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Macon

Still waiting for the continuation of Macon as you promise.

Eriond7Eriond7about 6 years ago
Great story!

Excellent read. Very well thought out and written. I loved the build up.

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funabout 6 years ago
A special story

I especially liked the build-up scenes. Light and heavy petting is very, very sexy. IMHO it and other forms off mutual masterbation don’t get done nearly enough or well enough on Literotica.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Never

read a similar story here or anywhere else. A page turner for sure. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Absolutely great.

What a lovely short story. Thank you.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Sweeps?

My 5 star is gone again! Put it back again.

Horseman68Horseman68almost 6 years ago
Such A Great Read.

Exceptionally satisfying story. Their gradually developing relationship was like slowly opening a Christmas present.

Freddog6601Freddog6601almost 6 years ago
Excellent romantic story

Impressive talent. Well written with good character development, an interesting plot with just the right amount of intrigue for this romantic story.

Thank you for a quite enjoyable read.

fisheronefisheroneover 5 years ago
Miracles of love

I am glad things worked out for them in life and marriage.

What ever happened to the money and will they be able to ever use it.

I think it was a stupid risk, because if it is ever discovered it would create some fatalities. It sounded like he was clearing over 3 grand a week so there was no need to risk life for money you didn't need.

RePhilRePhilover 5 years ago
“Stingers” Ahh the Seventies!

for All us oldies that Thrived and Servived the Seventies! And gave the world “Cool”. George Carlin, Cheetch & Chong, Stingers, book tokes, Bongs, Bell bottoms, burning Bra’s, Motown, Rock & Roll, ,,,,,,,,,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Awesome read, loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Verry Interesting!

Well written and plausible. For those who think there should be a balance of power among nations…your dreaming. Only change I would make is to move it into the Romance category. The first time sex portion was believable even if her first lover was hung like a horse and she could enjoy him with a lot of patience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just OK for me

This was a well written story but the characters just didn't resonate with me as they usually do. Instead of skimming the sex parts to get to the story I started skimming the story to get to the sex parts.

the_coordinatorthe_coordinatorover 5 years ago
I enjoy your stories, IMMENSELY!

The thing I enjoy most, is that your stories make me feel as though I am part of what's happening. It's the same thing that drew me to reading book after book when I was in my early 20's, and continue to do so now well into my 50's.

You are quite talented, and I look forward to each story I open!

Please continue writing, and I most definitely will keep on reading!

Thank you for giving us something different than all the other Fuck, Cum and story over writings in here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wow!

this isnt what i expected at all when i clicked on this story but this really was lovely

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meabout 5 years ago
Liked it... but

The ending was too sudden for me. It flowed great and had awesome characters though...

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Amazing

That was an amazing job of storytelling and a very good story. I think that the ending was a little quick at the end but the story was great, I loved it just like so many of your others ones.

blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
Nice love story.

Nice gentle love. Thanks for sharing..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Story not found

Hi,

I remember reading one if your stories where two friends are kidnapped from a party by a gang and end up taking over the business. Can't seem to find it. Have you by any chance removed it?

roveroneroveroneabout 4 years ago
Likable characters...

surprisingly lenient parents...

happy when revealed she had a blonde muffin...surprised when she shaved...'...looking like a little girl...'

thought she was trying to project maturity despite young age...10-year old look for her pubis not the way to do it..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Beautiful

Just love your stories, Blackrandi1958. The plots, the style of writing and the good English. Please keep them coming. Easily 5 *s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I like to read ....

....about successful interracial love stories.. This was a good one. 4*

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 4 years ago
Exactly as advertised...a sweet romantic story!

Nice to read something with a happy ending for all! Another fine story from an extraordinary author!

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Fantastic

Well done. I really enjoyed this. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Different

Different but very good.Dont understand why it took ten years for their first child though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome, but...

As always, Randi, another 5-star story. My only complaint is that this story is just a little too rosy. Sure, she was rescued in mid-assault at the beginning and the Lithuanian sale resulted in a bit of trouble for others, but no fallout for our couple. Perhaps if they faced a real investigation by federal agents (e.g. as in Eye in The Sky) and took a hit, but managed to navigate it? Just sayin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good storytelling

Good character development; good story flow.

oldtwitoldtwitover 3 years ago
Good One

Nice story, good pace , plot and character description.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 3 years ago

With all the strife and misfortune in the world, sometimes a story that isn't filled with it is the best kind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sweet, very enjoyable and good character development,.. I really felt for them and wished them success. I was so worried that you were going to let the black market business blow up in their faces, thank you for letting them phase that part out. And I agree with an earlier comment about why did it take them so long after she graduated college to have kid number one ( she would have been in her 30's by then, sheesh! ). Good story, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Randi, you've done it again, ANOTHER WINNER! You and your team are at the top of your game!

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 3 years ago

A truly great love story and was a surprise with the title. Thank you.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 3 years ago

Another great story! Such an enjoyable read. Possibly another chapter in the future? Love to read about these two. Thank-you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story!! Again I commend you on your wrapping up this tale very well. Highly plausible ending for these two! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent, very entertaining. 5*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As with all of your stories that I’ve read, probably 30+ now. Brilliant, soft, warm and romantic. Keep it up, love them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved this story and so glad it had a happy ending.

lukeshortlukeshortabout 2 years ago

just read the story again. I can't vote again. If I could, I would give it 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting style. Vision of narration by Joe Friday.

(...just the facts man...) kind of a straight forward storytelling like Steinbeck.

Interested in a sequel of growth as well as unintended consequences adventures. (With kids?)

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Great story with a dash of A New Hope and Storage Wars.

11/10 Storage Units!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant! And, in my mind, the narrator was Jason Statham.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a category I rarely visit, but QuickMagazine is on a catch-up mission for all of Randi's non-LW stories (excepting incest/taboo, which is too much for my delicate sensibilities). As usual, she's a 5. Interesting that there wasn't any real conflict or danger (other than the opening scene) for this couple, maybe that's how FT rolls. Even in Romance there's usually some problem that has to be resolved before the love can finalize. Honestly, I didn't miss it. Can do without those emotional rollercoaster rides. Nice and pleasant, mutual respect, and Riggins' willingness to take things slow is a lot closer to reality than most of what goes on in Lit. Said it before, saying it now: the best authors tend to give generous comments. Stev, HDK, Matt, oshaw, sbrooks being examples below. As to the Anon who didn't understand why it took 10 years for the first child, I'm not sure that clock didn't start ticking when they met. So add in senior year of high school and then four years of college (both for Thatcher), and maybe another year to plan and put on the wedding, that would leave only four years into the marriage for first child. Not unreasonable. Meanwhile, the writing is jewel-like as usual, and no one writes a sex scene like Randi. I'm in awe, and as a prospective registrant and writer on this site, green with envy.

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersover 1 year ago

Great story, I'm a sucker for a good romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You're a great writer. Thank you for sharing.

G

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

I liked it but he was just toooooo good to be true

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, but fucking a virgin and her cumming that many times is unheard of and unnessary to put it in the story. Your writing skills were superb during the fuck scenes. I had visions of them all. Good job!

howcumuhowcumuabout 1 year ago

Your writing is so good. Original, could be true. Thank you

DazzyDDazzyD10 months ago

Just fyi, the author is a woman…good looking as well. I bet she has an understanding of orgasms!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Written like a Steel story. Chick read.

Catcher78Catcher783 months ago

incredibly well written. I am blown away at your writing. Huge fan. Thanks

6King6King2 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very well written. Thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

V.

tarkabukktarkabukk15 days ago

A great story,

Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Awesome story. I like everything you write

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackrandl1958@blackrandl1958
7418 Followers
I find it necessary to make some statement. I own my stories. They belong to me. I created them, the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the narration, all created by me. I retain copyright to them. No one has my permission to duplicate parts or all of my stories, either in te...

SIMILAR Stories