All Comments on 'The Abandoned Son Ch. 04'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
TheMarauderTheMarauderabout 6 years ago
Some thing is wrong here.

The people you wrote about dont match your original characters there's not even any mentioning of them. Would like to know if this is some sort of a mistake or not.

soul71soul71about 6 years agoAuthor

Yes, definitely a mistake.

soul71soul71about 6 years agoAuthor

Seems my computer decided to override the story with a different one. It'll be fixed soon.

TheMarauderTheMarauderabout 6 years ago
That's a relief

Good to know I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter.

soul71soul71about 6 years agoAuthor

Don't know how the f... that happened. But I've uploaded the back up file so once lit okies it, it'll be up.

sali6435sali6435about 6 years ago
it's all good!

almost thought maybe it was a flashback or something at first. but I'm glad to see that its being dealt with.

scally21scally21about 6 years ago
Phew...thank God it's a mix up

A quick cursory glance at the first page and the names of the characters within left me addled.

I was wondering who the hell were Beverley, Beverage, Mary, Mara, Margret, Scarlet and Jason!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

What on earth is going on? I was really looking forward to this only it's not even the right story.

soul71soul71about 6 years agoAuthor

Apparently, you don't read the comments whoever you are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Whoops lol

Looking forward to reading the real chapter when lit approves it, also hoping you’ll upload the next A Son Forced chapter soon! Keep up the good work!

soul71soul71about 6 years agoAuthor

Yeah, working on the next chapter for A son forced. I should have it done here soon.

soul71soul71about 6 years agoAuthor

Well, the story has been accepted, now it appears it be sometime between now and 48 hours before the real The Abandoned Son story will appear. If it doesn't me an lit will have words.

soul71soul71about 6 years agoAuthor

Okay, the real story is up hope y'all like it.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 6 years ago
Sure do Thank you

Definitely worth waiting for. Excellent read. Hope you will keep going too.

soul71soul71about 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks and thanks for reading turtle

modestusmodestusabout 6 years ago
Great story line

I am sure it takes a lot of effort to write your stories so thank you for that.

To find a "but" I prefer when they are a little longer ....

"but" that's only because I enjoy them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

more more more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ch 5

Anyword on when we'll get the next chapter

soul71soul71almost 6 years agoAuthor

Don't know yet.

jneric2691jneric2691almost 6 years ago
The "Hits" keep comin' !

If Damien had a plate in front of him, it would be get full: Mary, as the meat, his father, as the potatoes, and the girls father as the gravy. Getting the dvd back would be the desert. Can't have that out there in his line of work.

Loved the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

You can not quit this story it one of your best

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

need part 5 asap

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
more pl ease

Can't wait for more. Living all your stories

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 5 years ago
Part 5

Just reread this story and am desperate for a continuation of it. Would love a full story with many more chapters. Your stories are great please give us more.

soul71soul71over 5 years agoAuthor

Working on it as we speak. This one, Strawter family, and the Haunting of McKay manor will be the last serials I write. They too will be done here shortly.

soul71soul71over 5 years agoAuthor

That being said there may and I say may be a spin off of Family Secrets. I just don't know yet.

soul71soul71over 5 years agoAuthor
Part 5

I just submitted part 5 it should be up in a few days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The art gallery thing is a bit over the top! Good compromise his secret.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is a very interesting story keep going 5 stars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
6767 Followers
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES