All Comments on 'A Proper Scottish Wife Ch. 21'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Oh my G...!

I absolutely love this story so far! I can’t help but wonder if you’ve tried getting it published, because in my opinion, it is that good. I believe I would definitely buy a copy; especially if it continues as it has begun.

I gave you four stars out of five. The only reason I didn’t give you all five is because the story is not finished. If you continue and finish it as well as you’ve begun it, I will definitely give you all five stars at the conclusion.

Please continue!

Please finish!

My hope is that Blackthorne is killed (hopefully in a slow and painful manner) and that there winds up being three couples, each with their own property somewhat near each other. First, Stuart and Ailene could stay at Cameron Keep, since Stuart basically already runs it. Then, Frang and Isobel could continue running McTavish’ former property, which they renamed Lady Luck Farm, because Frang simply got lucky to win it in a poker game in the first place. Before, finally, Thorburn and Teárlag wind up together, running Blackthorne’s former property, which they would of course rename.

I would love it if you could continue this for a while and finish with a “happily-ever-after” ending.

Please!

Thors_FistThors_Fistabout 6 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

I appreciate the comment, but wish I had a chance to respond to you personally, which I can't because you're anonymous. I have every intent of finishing the story. I'm about ¾ finished with the next chapter, and a little more than ¾ finished with the entire novel. I have seriously thought of creating a regular book out of it, but I suspect if I do, I'm going to have to lose the sharing of Ailene with the brothers, make it more mainstream. It can still be sexy, but that's more for the Literotica audience than the world at large in my opinion.

If I should do something this long in the future, I'm thinking of having the whole thing written out in advance, then releasing the whole thing a chapter every few days so there isn't as long a wait for the next installment. I've got an idea kicking around right now which might receive that type of treatment. I'm still thinking about it. The story will definitely be written, I'm just not sure of the format.

I'm glad you like it. I'm putting a lot of work into it so it's always good to get feedback. I don't even mind negative feedback as long as it's in a constructive way. "You could improve this by ....." I may not always follow the suggestions, because it's still my story to be told, but I'm always willing to listen.

Horseman68Horseman68about 6 years ago
Continued Superb Storytelling.

This gem of a story has become one of my favorites on the site: great storyline, absorbing characters, talented writing. I could go on. However, I have a bone to pick with Anonymous who commented on this chapter; they may not come back ever to read it but here goes. Yes, this story is more than worthy of a publishing. But, waiting to give five stars to the last chapter when the story is finished is stupid. And, a disservice to the author. The site records the ratings for each chapter and (I think) the cumulative total is the rating of the story and the author. So for a story with this many chapters, all getting four stars until the last one gets five stars, the rating will be basically four stars. Think you will agree that is totally inappropriate for this superb story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThors_Fist@Thors_Fist
2561 Followers
Worked in a lot of different fields, which has given me a lot of different interests.