All Comments on 'Doesn't Fall Far from the Tree Ch. 01'

by Lord Ranger

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Riot GirlRiot Girlover 19 years ago
i like it

i like it, the sex scene could have been a little longer though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
longer

I agree, it could have been a little longer, but I look forard to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Interesting Read

I've read your other articles,n i like all of them.Keep up the good work,i can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well... it's not what I had hope!

Seriously. the privious trilogy sister to whore won't flow with this one. I guess It's because of the sex that was so short and less detailed compared to your previos stories do make others worth reading or are you sliping in your story telling?

KnightstrikeKnightstrikeover 13 years ago
Hellva Good Story

Damn good

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

wheres part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Matt smiled at his daughter and said, "Well then baby, get ready to be fucked right."

This is a great story of family fucking from a highly gifted author who was 18 to 22 years old when he wrote it. I'm sure LR's young cock was hard at the time and he probably shot a nice healthy load at the end. Long ago Matt had not only fucked his sister Jessica, but he unloaded his potent brotherly balls and fucked two babies up his sis's sweet slit, Jacob now 19 and Liz, 18. Liz, true to her nature as an incest-kid, is drawn to her father's fat veiny daddy-dick. She's still a virgin, and that's the dick she wants to bust her little cherry. Of course, that's the righteous job of all fathers, it's a father's duty to bust his baby girl's cherry, not leave it to some pimply-faced teenager who doesn't give a shit about the girl, just wants to get his rocks off. Matt is careful and loving as he pushes his big hard cock up his darling daughter's adorable little coochie, busts her cherry, then fucks the shit out of her. Liz cums for the first time with a prick up her cute little cunt, and her daddy soothes his baby girl's pretty little twat. He unloads his big daddy-balls and shoots his little girl a huge dose of his creamy fatherly semen, some of the same semen that made her. Brother Jacob's coming home soon, and there's a nice surprise waiting for him. As a big grin spreads over Jake's handsome face, Dad'll clue him in that his baby sister's cute little twat is open for business to the two big family cocks, Jake's cock and his dad's cock. No need to look around for inferior cunts, Liz's cunt is theirs whenever they feel the need. They'll plug it as they egg each other on. "Son, that's your kid sister's twat, now go stick your prick right up there." "Dad, your sperm helped make that twat, go fill it up with your some more of your sperm, Liz loves getting fucked by her daddy." True family bonding in today's world.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous