All Comments on 'Blackout Valentines Day Orgy'

by LushTales

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
JaystreJaystreabout 6 years ago
ended abruptly?

I felt there was more to tell in this story before it ended. Conversation or "deep thoughts" or even a paragraph in retrospective would have pulled the story's rating to 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

The story ended too soon. What happened when the orgy was done, did everyone just leave? What happen between the two of them afterwards. No mention of how many cocks or pussies she may have eaten or sucked on. No mention of the two of them talking about how many loads of cum she got in her mouth and pussy, or perhaps her ass. Did he get anything from his wife, another woman, or perhaps one of the guys. A lot of possibilities that never materialized. Need more to the story. Otherwise it was a good start. I have had fantasies about something similar only all the guys and gals were bi so anything was possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Concur with above thoughts. Left hanging ....

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Enthralling

My only criticism is that after the initial shock of the unknown people in the room, she didn't cry out "fuck me", "eat me", and as many other phrases that would have highlighted her pleasure and that of the reader.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
I love blackouts

What a great way to party.xoxoxoxoxo Annette

LushTalesLushTalesabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks to everyone who commented...

Newly edited version coming soon

sandymonroesandymonroeabout 6 years ago

The set was promising. The sex was hot, the characters vivid. But how did it end? Where and how did everybody cum? We need more details...

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987about 6 years ago
Omg

Oh my God, that was amazing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous