All Comments on 'Valentine Bonus at Work'

by msgrant67

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
crap ending

It was a good and sexy story, until the ending.

DuirdDuirdabout 6 years ago
Loved it

Loved it. Something very hot about a woman ruining you with what makes us weakest. Yet a lot of us would give in anyways despite the risk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantasitc

Great story. Wish you wrote more. Very few authors as skilled as you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Keep going

I agree you are great writer. Gave you four out of five because you left out the rest of sex scene between the two of them. You have the literature going well, just add more erotica. Will be looking for more stories from you.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 6 years ago
Not right.

I was enjoying the read until the end. That is not necessary. I'm sorry I sound old fashioned, but no child needs to be conceived just for money. They deserve love from the parent/patents who conceived them. Sorry, no stars. It would have been four but for the last bit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
bad ending

Great story until end. it finished abrupt. Was expecting different development since rule of no touching is established. Like in some of your older stories like "Negotiating My Prenuptial Agreement" or "Sexy Suzy Strips to Sell Cars" or "Samantha Meets the ADT Security Rep" where women ususe their femininity to mess with men mind and make them think with lower head. Since you establish that Rick is older guy who have vanilla sex with boring wife and Sadie just put viagra in his tea and start teasing him he could break the rule of "not touching" and start jerking his cock. Sadie can act to be offended and will leave office if Rick dont stop touching him self. Rick promise there will be no more jerking but Sadie dont belive him and introduce rule of 100$ penalty for each jerk (200$ if she is jerking him). She continue to strip for him, removing cloths piece by piece and he fell and start jerking. He start slowly, thinking about every dollar that he will need to pay. Saide speed up the tempo and he beg her to start jerking him. Seeing this Sadie can introduce cum penalty (maybe 20 000$). He dont object since he have big bonus coming his way. During tease she count in her head how much she earn and if she can go higher. She prolong his jerking keeping him on edge and horny. He is so fired up that Saide convince him that she is a hard worker and deserving 25% salary increase, company car, less working hours, his office, beuty tretmants and clothing expenses paid by him so she can be beutiful for him and since she is so busy and Rick in not doing anything that he can do secretary job from now on and so on. She convince him that since she have done all the work she deserve bigger bonus for this and any future job. (let say 50%). Before he came she made him put all this on paper and sign it. For grand finale she could show her shaved pussy and ask if he is willing to trade his orgasam for privilege of eating her up. This will cost him merely 50% of that big bonus. He dont think that 50% is allready hers, he think that this is a fair price since she done all the work. And in front of that shaved pussy he fell on his knees beging for that privilege. While Rick is on his knees eating her up she rethink what she gain with this little stunt and enjoy her former boss and now her new pet tongue and experience best orgasam of her life. Hearing her moans of pleasure he cum himself all over the place. Since he change his privilege to cum for eating her up Sadie is very mad and decide to double his original cum penalty. She has new car in mind and maybe she and Rick can go to visit Suzy. I hear there is some great deal for new BWM. :)

This is little something i expect knowing some of your older stories.

By the way your stories are the best and please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Please don't stop writing, you make me cum so hard.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Lost me when you used a comma to end a sentence after referencing "younger and older me"! The word "men" even was predicted just now, so how did you make that mistake?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous