All Comments on 'If Only You Were Alone . . .'

by Xyta_Midnyte

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AddieBrownAddieBrownabout 6 years ago
With all due respect and pleasure - fuck you, Xyta!

It's been a long day. A long long day. Made soooo much better by finding this audio at the end of my lunch break. But then - have you ever tried focusing on the friggen paperwork while knowing something that delicious waits on your phone? Well, I did! I've been a good girl and didn't take any extra toilet breaks today. Even though I could barely wait.

So then I take a long route home. Earbuds in and volume quite high up to hear through the bus noises. A bit packed but I still managed to score a seat.

.

... damn you. We're what, a minute in? and my hands tingle for a touch already. No fair that you should have all the fun... *pouts* Surely no one will notice me licking the air if I turn toward the window, will they?

.

No, not your nipples! Don't hurt your nippies, mistress! They were made to be loved and adored and worshiped and cherished and not hurt! Should I take a good care of them for you?

.

... yespleasemayIpleaselistentoyoustuffyourassandmayIworkthevibesforyou... Mistress? really? You'll do it for me? I'm running one hand down my body just for you too... drop it down and rub my inner thighs... no one is taking notice, right? Uwaah... you've great, mistress!

.

Keep making these sounds and I won't be able to stay a good decent girl, mistress. How far's away my stop, dammit!

.

Got off early. Gonna walk. Yes. Walk. Wobbly but walk.

.

Finally home. You made me ruin a completely good pair of panties, mistress. They're drenched. May I clean you up. please?

=========

Going to save this for another ride. Different line though, never going to take this one again, I'm afraid.

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteabout 6 years agoAuthor
Oh, Addie!

I won't lie, there was a flash of terror as I read the title to your comment: 'Fuck, have I upset somebody? What the hell did I do? Fuck, fuckity, fuck, fuck, damn!'

Then I actually kept reading, lol.

And all I have to say in return to that . . . You ain't heard nothing yet, baby. *mwah!*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
sup?

Comments underneath made me laugh. LOL

Audio was great as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh wow.

Yesterday I listened to this. I was kind of alone, my parents were im the next room but that doesnt really count as being 'in public' i decided i would try sketching innocent normal drawings to create the illusion that I couldnt get myself off but it didnt work I ended up sketching what I imagined you looked like. There is a cushion that sits on the chair I was on and it had to be 'adjusted' I had to pull it up and grind against it. I Had to!!. Didnt come but never have anyway

That brings us to today. Sitting in class and i remember your audio. Im not listening to it but god it was hard to get the memory of your voice out of my head. I ended up having to tease myself by running my pen over legs...

God your audios are amazing!

I dont know if you do requests but a female Joi would be incredible.

Thank You! -C

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Xyta strikes again!

Once again you enticed me with your brief description into listening to this while busy at work. And, once again, you grabbed my mind by its gonads and refused to let go until my eyes were glazed over with desire. The sexiness of your voice is matched only by the evil imagination you have...I can't wait to see how much more evil that imagination is gong to become.

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteabout 6 years agoAuthor
Anon in class . . .

Hope I didn't distract you too much, heh. ^_^ Class and learning and all that, totally important. Honest.

And, btw, you're one of many to ask for JOI of any sort. Looks like I'd better find a quiet spot to record, eh? :-*

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you again, Soma...

I do so love your comments. You read rather like a connoisseur in the field of aural erotic funness(nessness).

I hope you enjoy future offerings as much as these. x

grizzlies69grizzlies69about 6 years ago
Commute

Fantastic audio, listened on my commute home and couldn't strop stroking my growing cock through the pockets of my jeans leaving my boxers with some precum. Was ready to explode the second I walked into my front door. Such a naughty teasing voice, love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing!

So far I’ve cum three times in public while listening to this! Each time at a different point in the audio, and making varying degreees of mess in my clothes! I’d love to hear more joi or more stuff to listen to in public!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I love listening to this one when I'm working. It teases me all day. Your voice is to die for. I love it when you get excited. I haven't decided if I like your dominant side or your submissive side more yet. But I love listening to you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank you

May or may not have just edged myself 8 times on a semi public beach listening to your voice. I just couldn't keep it together!

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnytealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Response: grizzlies69 02/23/18

Oh myyyy! I'm such a fan of the idea of people listening to these audios in public. A sweet, naughty secret between myself and you. Mmm, yes. And again, if you please.

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnytealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Response: Anon 06/08/18

Three times? Oh yes! And then having to wander home with your underwear all sticky and wet? How very delicious!

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnytealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Response: Anon 06/24/19

Hehee, while working?! Dangerous move. Fun and delicious move, but oh so risky. Just how I like it.

Funny though, quite often listeners know pretty quick if they want submissive me or dominant me. I'd be curious about your decision if/when you get to one.

Meanwhile, thank you so much for the kind words.

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnytealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Response: Anon 06/05/20

Oooh, sex on the beach. Or... almost sex on the beach. Yummy! So thrilled you enjoyed the audio.

Mommysgirl1215Mommysgirl121510 months ago

I don’t think my panties have ever been so wet

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXyta_Midnyte@Xyta_Midnyte
1231 Followers
Hey, I'm Xyta (Zee-taah), purveyor of sensual voice acting and erotic storytelling. Regular, exclusive audios may be found at: patreon.com/xytamidnyte fansly.com/XytaMidnyte xytamidnyte.gumroad.com/ For custom/personalised audio work contact via Literotica's feedback form to...