All Comments on 'How the Cook Changed Me Ch. 01'

by mralx99

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Very nice. My first time was an older man who had picked me up hitch hiking when I was in the Army. He had offered me money to let him suck me off . Since I wasn't getting any at the base and couldn't jack off in the bunk beds I was certainly up for it. He was very good and although I wished I could have enjoyed it longer I was shooting a huge load into his mouth very quickly. Then he really shocked me when he told me he would pay me more to suck him. Back in those days being queer as it was called then was maybe worse than leprosy. But he really looked in need badly and was rubbing a large lump in his pants as he looked at me. I told him I had never done anything like that but my friend and I used to jack each other off in Junior High School. I told him if he wanted to get his cock out I would stroke him. He pulled out a monster cock , I had never seen a fat cock like this before although my friend in school was pretty large. I was stroking him and the tip of his cock was soaked with precum. Without really thinking I bent down and licked the tip off. I liked the taste and started licking all around his cock head. Soon enough I had more than half his cock sliding in and out of my mouth. Only moments before I had cum in his mouth and already I was hard enough to chip diamonds. He was as excited as I was and shot a massive cum load into my mouth and I was swallowing it with excitement. Lucky for me he saw how hard I was and sucked me off a second time with incredible results once again. Since that night I have tasted a few sweet cocks and get hard each time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

The guy in this story has just become a cock sucker and next time he’ll swallow the cum .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous