All Comments on ''Tales from the Orient''

by RashomanSingapore

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a bunch of crap!!!

The next idiot who believes that cuckold/wimp is a lifestyl to normal men!! Go take your crap where it belongs - into the trash!!!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 6 years ago
Excellent Potential , Exotic and Historic Setting Intrigues But Then Gets Hook for Mediocre "Tell, Not Show " Blather

It's not the relaxed morality that bothers me. Any fan of history knows cultural standards and practices get hiatus during wartime. Your dialogue skills so far are null and ability to make characters 'pop' into readers' consciousness are rudimentary. It's a shame because I would bet there's a great story to be told in RashomanSingapore's brain but in transposing this tale to page .

Bottom line(s): Tear up this effort . Read " Shibumi " by Trevanian along with short story crafting, instructional tome and try again. I sense that with more experience, you can accord the full justice that your fictional brainchild deserves. Good luck from someone who knows and appreciates the sight of monkeys frolicking in Singapore's parks and apartment clusters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LD

WA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Crap at its finest. 1* for this garbage

Complete trash and waste of time.

1* for this lame.

ausfetausfetabout 6 years ago

You've got me hooked, and as for the line 'People said we married in haste and it wouldn't last - but that was only 48 years ago so they might be right' - brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great

Great start to the story, can't wait for the full story.

To the sad sods who just write bad comments, go get a f@@king life.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 6 years ago
Looking forward to more

Been on the periphery of activities like this. Almost all came through unscathed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
it would have been better....

if you had written more pages. It's always a bad idea to start a long story (multipart story?) with only 1 page. The reader doesn't know if you will keep up your work or just stop right at the beginning. And there is not much content yet to attract people to come back and read what you write. But i have to say that the setting of your story looks very promising and i really look forward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I think I’d rather be alone my whole life than stay with a cheater. Especially one that can’t wait a month. This dope from the area was fucking a girl who’s long time boyfriend went in the marines. He was fucking her the whole time and around a week before he came home on leave she would stop fucking him to be fresh for her over the four years boyfriend/ fiancé/ husband. The last time he fucked her was the night before her wedding, actually I’m wrong . They happened to be away for a weekend two years into the marriage at the same place and he fucked her for two days. Even in the same room as his coworker. Many of us always hoped that hubby found out about the cheating pig he married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I read China Nights as an early novel of the English and Americans in Hong Kong and this first part of your tale sounds so real. I will continue with the story line "furshure"!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous