All Comments on 'Mother! Ch. 01'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Both 2 and 3 sound great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
All three

1

Then 2 with a second guy (let’s face it, if lew came in 3 minutes he’s not the guy in scenario 2)

Followed by 3 with a third guy. Maybe the daughter even steals guy 2 as well in part 3.

AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsabout 6 years ago
I prefer a variant of #3 but WITHOUT the implants

I would prefer the daughter go on an eating binge (depressed at how her mom treats her) and discovers the extra calories go to her tits causing them to eclipse her mom.

Daughter finds some of that cream (or a variation) that Donna used in "That 69s Show".

A ghost (maybe of the mother's dead sister who was treated in a similar manner to the daughter when she was young) or maybe a guardian angel can inhabit/possess the daughter giving her attributes to take on her mom.

Daughter can stumble on a magic object, radioactive meteorite, etc. that transforms her into a more buxom competitor to her mom.

You can flash-forward and daughter gives birth to a massively endowed granddaughter trained to torment her grandmother by stealing Granny's lovers with her younger better body.

Daughter seeks out/forms a team of massively endowed MILF's (a riff on the Avengers) and uses her talent for finding studs to have them steal all the neighborhood hunks from her mother.

Daughter seeks out a therapist for her low self-esteem (thanks to her mom stealing her lovers). The therapist hypnotizes her (or some other treatment) to boost her confidence and with the increased confidence comes an increased bust size.

Daughter learns Boob-Fu (from a mysterious Dojo) and when she employs a special attack she's able to steal her mom breast size and transfer it to herself.

Daughter stumbles upon mom's diary that contains the REAL reason why she's so buxom and her daughter isn't. This secret method works better on the daughter than the mom.

Daughter joins a "Revenge of the Nerds" style sorority where the members have received similar mistreatment by their buxom moms. Together the sorority comes up with various BE methods and plans to get revenge on their moms (this could become a multiple chapter series).

Okay, that's 10!

fightcancerfightcancerabout 6 years ago
Thanks!

Great story!!

dmarqt2000dmarqt2000about 6 years ago
Preferences

I prefer #2, then #3, then #1.

I like some overconfident getting their comeuppance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

#3, but it's a mother-daughter threesome, and the two women mend their relationship (via bisexual incest).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Tits Abound

Number3 for me Dave

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Two then three, and Lew has them both

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Would have loved a sex scene as hot as the whole story but its not bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Option choice

No 3 sounds good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Option 1. Lew is obsessed with mums tits and starts going to the gym to get fitter, ... and gets back to her. She has grown in the meanwhile ... and so did her daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Number 3!

Definitely number three!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

how about Lew makes mom submit which was the plan he and the daughter made together to become their sex slave knowing her mother would try to ensnare her lover/ boyfriend, the daughter blossoms after a few month either the same as her mother or slightly less but Lew loves her more than the mother and on occasion lets her mother join when in the mood and they are now engaged. Good?

DDDDaveDDDDaveabout 6 years agoAuthor
This was a one day wonder

Thanks for the feedback. It's appreciated!

I came up with this story, wrote it and posted it in about five hours with time out for lunch. I'm wondering if it's worth the effort to edit, expand and re-post?

Or just move on to something else?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1

1

Has a TheTalkMan + femdom feel, so, perfection.

HungBigBenHungBigBenabout 6 years ago
Option 4

Good start...bring back the bigger, biggest lover she has had...and it turns out to be Lew's divorced father.....and they have a four way sex contest. Daughter may have smaller boobs, but a cavern pussy...and who fucks better...mother has a giant pussy too....like mother like daughter...but mother...even in her womb...can't fit all the inches of the bigger father...at first. Daughter can...but who is the better stud too? Father, or son? Who gets it up most, fucks longer and better, and cums bigger and more loads? BTW...measure both women...both men...length and circumference..and balls. I've never lost a big dick contest/comparison with another horse guy and his wife/gf...but it has always been erotic to see and watch their faces and reactions. And I've been with women who were related...aunts, mothers, sisters, daughters, grandmothers and granddaughters...Size queens of all ages...if they can do very discreetly...all want to at least see and hold and play with......a "legendary" third leg pole.

HungBigBenHungBigBenabout 6 years ago

PS DDDDave...I sent you a note about some of your other work. I didn't hear back. You really are a talented writer. I have had a lifetime of erotic experiences...some not too unlike your work....I just can't write stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Number 3!

Absolutely Number 3! Wow! And with that, it would be hot to see a double tit fuck, or them competing with tit fucks to try to win him over. Would love to see the daughter wearing something like a tiny bikini or something that -really- shows them off too!

MilkyoutieMilkyoutieabout 6 years ago
2 all the way

I'd want to see them have a kid that's so hungry it swells the moms boobs even more

jago668jago668about 6 years ago
2

2, and Lew makes her a mommy again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
2193 Followers
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mother Series Info