All Comments on 'Tablet Master Ch. 04'

by Skellos

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Horrible!

How is this classified as an illustrated story? The artwork is crap. Looks like a 2 year old drew it. I didn’t even get to the story after I scrolled through it looking for decent illustrations.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 6 years ago

Um, if a story is in the Illustrated category, shouldn't it have illustrations??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5 Stars !

TBH the pics are something you would draw as a reference for descriptive reminders !

But stuff them anyway !

This has the makings of a good story !!

Please carry on with it !

SkellosSkellosalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Hi, thanks for the comment on 04/09/18 Mr. Anonymous.

For the previous 2 Mr Anonymous and Sex4lf57, I did send a message to the admins to have the type changed to Non-Human as were all previous chapters but they still haven't changed it. Sorry if you expected images and got a story instead. You can always google Shadyss to find actual pictures of her and some other relative felines.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I'm a little surprised the mods let this post. There's no age given to Wasp and her only descriptions are she's small and has been imprisoned. Personally I really believe you should have included some kind of hint at her age causes it feels a touch like underage sex.

SkellosSkellosabout 5 years agoAuthor
Age

Wasp is not a child. The emphasis on her small size was meant to show the contrast with Shadyss's giant size. I guess it could have been explained differently. I'll pay attention to this in the future. Thanks for your comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSkellos@Skellos
44 Followers
Senior Programmer and Wannabe Novelist. I write with passion and I love to 'Create' stuff. When it's not an application tool, it's a whole CMS, ERM or an entire Web Platform, and when I need a break from the Internet Programming world... I write stories, novels, and comic book...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES