All Comments on 'Be My Baby'

by Tomsparty

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
buttboibuttboiabout 19 years ago
Very original!

Love the whole plot! Your descriptions are perfect! What are the odds for a second story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hehe! ^_^ Brought a smile to my face.

Teen baby...Bwahaha...I may not be a sissy baby but I was able to put myself in the spot of the character.

Excellent work. Thank you for making my evening beautiful...

Off to bed with my pacifier now I believe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wrong

This is just wrong in so many ways. There's not even any sexual gratification. Also, if adult Did want to become a 'baby' again, how would they have money to live? A baby is not a part time job as an infant requires a lot of care. How would he wet his nappys, by ejaculating in them? And how many years can this go on? What kind of person would want this anyway, the smell of baby powder all the time, messing on oneself, and only having a 'dummy' to suck on?

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
didnt like it at all

I can understand age regression as a way to escape reality for a time, or just to not have to make important decisions on a daily basis at work and home. that's what fantasies are for, or fetishes if you prefer. to see the truth here, all you have to do is reverse the roles, then ask how she would feel or react.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 7 years ago

Man, that was fucking fantastic. Or should I say: "Mummy's pretty baby is a sad sack of bones who just happens to be able to gurgle out a good story."

I am not a fan of adult babies, being a sadist and having had to look after one for a whole day. I very nearly did something...selfish. But now that I've read your story, the human fountain is forgiven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yeth!

Oh, my! Mummy! Pwease! Wet me be your wittle sissy baby girl! Pwease! I so want to be your baby, and wet you take care of me! Mummy!

Roxanne, Your Wittle Sissy Baby Girl, Forever

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hi

This is really good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous