All Comments on 'Kathy Comes to Dinner Ch. 05'

by Peter_

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
cum shot

the poor guy needs to be allowed to cum in the morning, you need to add a chapter !

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
great story

well written and a very good erotic story. But what a wimp

wagoneer88wagoneer88over 19 years ago
Exquisite torture

What a great idea to release your story in very short chapters! You made your readers suffer, like the guy tied helplessly to the bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wimps Don't have Safe Words

Finally figured outthe motive behind all the wimpy men in your stories, a sub might (or should) have a safe word. The wimps don't have an agreement to end a session and almost all of your work is a Femdom category (which the listings do not have) with wimpy men having surrendered their balls long years back.

Did not like the story of wimpy, but that has little to do with the quality of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Respect your Wife - Please (or not)

Someone help us understand the humor here - this is supposed to be comedic right?? Why isn't this in the non-erotic catagory??

Oh, I see it now. She's 300 pounds - he's 140 pounds. She's malicious and he's a brainless wimp. Now I see the humor and the so believeable sensualness of this??? What red blooded male wouldn't love this - HUH?

Perhaps you can do better?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Garbage!

Are there people who really enjoy this garbage? I can only assume they are real man haters, yet the writer is a male? Mystified

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Superb!

What a total tease and, for that reason, completely fascinating and interesting! Keep up the good work. I'd love to see more stories like this one!

DieFledermausDieFledermausover 18 years ago
What an amazing range

of responses! I'm not surprised that this kind of thing either does it for you or it doesn't . . . but I am a little surprised that some people react so negativly. Hey, stories with guys kissing don't do it for me, so I don't read them. What's the big deal?

For my part I'm a long time fan of Peter's work and I think this is one of the best. And I *love* the ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Lots of young bulls here

No patience. I wouldn't want to have this done to me all the time, but sex is generally more intense after prolonged arousal -- which is what really happens in these stories.

Only suggestions I can offer are (a) please continue the series, (b) continue to introduce new characters (perhaps another couple), and (c) perhaps some discreet public play between the characters.

ditch_kittyditch_kittyalmost 16 years ago
the EDGE that takes you to utter BLISS

i'm a Domme and i have to tell you that this is just what we do and the guys love it....they BEG for it, they WANT it...

because it creates the best orgasm ever...or not!

and the guys who are into it are NOT wimps they are some of the most controlled guys in RL....that's why this kind of play is so addictive. it allows the to prolong the agony of the build up! i have tasks even i give to my men....where they can EDGE an X # of times a day...without cumming. it's delightful! for both of us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I rather like these, especially the ending, having to -- er, fall asleep with two women teasing you all night.

MistressAmberMistressAmberalmost 11 years ago
when is chapter 6 coming out

cant wait for the next story to come out so I can find out what happens in the morning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
don't stop

you cant leave me hanging like that . What will his night be like? Will they let him come, but with conditions , they jack him off into his own mouth, or some other devious things

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Such a crock of shit

Peter_ must be an inexperienced woman. If she knew anything about men, she'd know that the male physiology doesn't work this way. Any boy who's ever had "blue balls" after a date can tell you what happens to all that sperm that's been building up. Either he jacks off and enjoys an almost-painful orgasm OR all that sperm ends up in the toilet the next morning when he takes a leak. The male body doesn't "store" sperm in some hidden reservoir that just keeps getting bigger and bigger. It routinely expels any "unused" semen through wet dreams, re-absorption, or dumping it into the urine. Use it or lose it people. It's really that simple.

As far as this ignorant story goes, this husband deserves everything he gets. Any normal male would have spit in her face long ago and gone out to find a real woman - not this lying bitch of a sadist who claims to "love" him. If an author expects his stories to be enjoyed, he needs to make them at least halfway believable. For a reader, suspension of disbelief can only go so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Liked it very much

Good story. Anti-Climatic ending though. Would think that Lisa should have had a bit more of a role and "action" in the story. I'd think she'd want / need some relief herself after all the stimulation in the room. Maybe there's a "Kathy stays for breakfast" coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

One of the all-time great stories. Teasing leads to stupendous orgasms, and this author understands.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent! This story explores one of my favorite themes, women loving but in control and men reduced to putty. Peter does not balk on the ball play, which is essential to ultra-long edging sessions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous