All Comments on 'Alternate Dimensions Pt. 02'

by AnonymousPerv

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ahalfonsoahalfonsoabout 6 years ago

Very good, you have to continue this story. I'm enjoying the gradual world building aspect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Glad to see this continued, one of my favorite series by you (though I wouldn't mind seeing The Nudity Laws return). Honestly, I would prefer this to stay mostly soft-core at this point. It's fun story who's appeal is the world building for me, and I like the chemistry between the main characters. If it were left up to me, my ideal end would be Rebecca dodging the full-on free-use bullet and making it home no worse for wear and with a new fashion sense.

MuqaliMuqaliabout 6 years ago

Great! Really enjoy the set up and the story. I hope Rebecca gets used hard by a some stranger, and then Brad. And Brad maybe can get the use of a stranger as well, after all, what else would the point of the alternative universe be?

EroticApeEroticApeabout 6 years ago
Brilliant!

Really fantastic series!

Please please please please write more installments!

I'm looking forward to seeing what they learn at the library! And I didn't expect to write that about a LE story...

Please keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good story

I really enjoy the story element in this. I can tell you don't just write erotica for fun you are also a talented writer.

chipmonk9chipmonk9over 3 years ago
Your work may have been stolen.

I think your works has been stolen and posted on Amazon thought you should know incase it wasn't you who did it contact me.If you don't contact me I'll try to inform Amazon my self.

https://www.amazon.com/Fourteenth-Dimension-Marcus-Clayton-ebook/dp/B08NWDWV8G/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=the+fourteenth+dimension&qid=1606982055&sr=8-1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

See. This. THIS. Girl Next Door meets Strange New World. THIS is how you do it. People lacking knowledge, not intelligence, slowly and carefully navigating the embarrassing situation they're in. This is probably the best ENF/Exhibitionist/Public Nudity story I've every read on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonymousPerv@AnonymousPerv
2029 Followers
Writer of mostly oddball comedy and ridiculous situations. I've also written other stuff that actually paid the bills.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES