All Comments on 'The Game Ch. 06 Pt. 02'

by Sara and Ron

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awesome

This series continues to please. The wait between episodes is more than worth it. keep it up. Thanks!

renardrenardover 19 years ago
Worth the wait!

Excellent! It was worth the wait. Things are definately getting hotter now with Rachel being in the thick of it. Cant imagine where this might lead later on. Well done Sara!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Getting hotter

These just keep getting better! The pace is just right and so horny the way you describe the scene. Please keep them ( and us! ) coming.

safari99safari99over 19 years ago
Really incredible series!

I have been enjoying this series of chapters as it unfolds. Each chapter seems to be better than the last. As I check for a chapter every couple of days, my cock throbs with anticipation.

Sara has mastered the telling of an erotic story with an interesting story line, believable and distinguishable characters, and lots of believable and kinky sex. She has managed to hit just about all my kinks, and some I wasn't really aware of. Incest is not my thing, but I had been anticipating Sara and Rachel fucking for some time. And I really hadn't expected it. But it was gooooood. Part 2 of Chapter 6 was incredible!

There were a few opportunities missed for hitting some of my unaddressed kinks. Molee and Rachel should have had their assholes as well as their pussies shaved. The positions a woman assumes while getting her ass shaved are very erotic and exposed. With an audience, it would be incredible. When Molee bent over for Ron before he fucked her ass, he should have gotten on her knees to lick her ass for lubrication.

I can hardly wait for the wife to get home so she can read it while I eat and fuck her. Sara, thanks for the incredible stories. Please keep it up (so to speak)!

bigevilonebigeviloneover 19 years ago
Wow!

Sara,

It just keeps getting better. Keep up the good work and give us the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Best series on this site

This has been the absolute hottest and most well written story I have read on this site. Great job Sara & Ron, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Best Yet

I love this series, but this was, by far, the best yet. I was wondering when Rachel and Sara would fuck, and it was amazing. I can't wait for the next installment! As you always right the next one, I go and start from the beginning again, just waiting and waiting for the following chapter. Wonderful job, never stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
LOVE IT!

Keep it cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great sex with a surprtise ending

Keeping up with who's who is tough but it was very instructive to me. And well done., i think?

MistaBoneMistaBoneabout 19 years ago
What's next?

I've loved this story all along, and I can't wait to see where it will go from here. Keep up the excellent work...and hurry!

MistaBone

darthcamron@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Incredible

Absolutely the best series on this site!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wow!

What I have loved about your series is that it is not only really hot, but well written too. It irritates me when I'm getting all wet and then coming across some really stupid sentence or misspelling--it just jars me out of the moment. Your stories don't do that at all. The plots are extremely exciting and the characters are not only very interesting, but actually believable as well. I think what makes them so very believable is that they have realistic reactions to new situations, like the moments of doubt Sara and Rachel go through before they fully let go. These are some of the best stories I've found in erotica, period.

RazeByFireRazeByFireabout 19 years ago
WOW!

I love this story. I wish I could find more stories about this type of exploration between couples. The sex scenes are hot and believable and really well written. But the part I prize is the realizations-stuff that's usually forgotten or glossed over by other authors. Thanks.

Rae-ShaeRae-Shaealmost 19 years ago
Love it!

More, more! I'm addicted!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
THE BEST

UNBELIEVABLE AMAZING AWESOME

you get the picture

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
amazing!!

your story is faultless! Your writing style, your range of characters, your story development - all perfect. Thank you so much for giving me so much enjoyment. I can't wait to share your tale with friends. You have the gift, please keep it up. Philx

dmwriterdmwriterover 16 years ago
Can't Wait

Hate to admit it, but we just found your Game series, and my wife and I have now lived part of our own fantasies thru your erotoc stories. We'll wait a little while before moving on to the next chapter..enough time for our juices to get replenished.

voirvoirover 16 years ago
This story just gets better and better!

This installment is a little more porn that some previous ones, focusing more on the acts that the people. Not a bad thing, mind you - it certainly kept me aroused! Just an observation. Looking forward to the future installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
first time

first time i have ever visited this site god what an sexy story- look forward to the rest of ur postings

BlackBandit20BlackBandit20almost 15 years ago
Now thats HOT!!!

Ive been reading posts at this site for years and have never ever read something as hot and as steamy and sexy as this series. This is descriptive yet easy to read and the top shelf of stories. BRAVO!!!

skipjack_75skipjack_75almost 13 years ago
wish to come true

It's nice

wundergrrlywundergrrlyover 12 years ago
wow

I am absolutely addicted to your writing Sara! I love this series. Your characters are very believeable and the sex, well... wow!

I`d write more but I need to go have some `me`time now after reading that!

thank you, thank you, thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous