All Comments on 'Husband Becomes Gay Slave'

by fun4all6969

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
KEEP WRITING!!!

Ignore the negative comments. I love your

cum sucking stories. How about submitting to

a superior black man & woman. I would love

to read about you sucking a big black cock

while being fucked up the ass by a black woman

with a strap on dick!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
i wish it would happen to me

one HOT fucking story man,i'd love to have the same thing done to me.i'm a cuckold wannbe and i jacked-off while reading it the second time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
pretty awesome

One big fantacy of mine. Would love to be taken is such a manner, however I would have rather my wife joined in with me in some cum swapping...

freemic3040freemic3040over 15 years ago
Was a very good story

But it felt like more of a summary then a story. Seems like it was rushed and so kinda short. Would love to read it drawn out more, but it was a hot idea!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome

Man, how lucky can one get. If only that were me and there were numerous black men involved. And hopefully my wife would eventually join in as "she" took the pictures...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Message to Awesome..

I think like you do my friend. I would love to party down with several black men as well. Love to be on my knees sucking some big black cock. The story was pretty good and straight to the point. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
*Two cock slaves

found the story exciting. My wife and I are cock slaves in that neither can ever get enough, especially long hard black ones. We met as a result of my meeting her father one evening in a bar and ended up with his cock up my ass. As we fucked he began telling me about how great the pussy was on his daughter. The next thing I know she shows up at my place and begins telling me what a great pair we'd make since we both give ourselves to her father and to any other cock we can find. She loved watching me take cocks in my "pussy" while she fingers herself or takes the second guy we might have. Telling me what a fucking queer I am turns her on just as it does me. I love hearing her tell him to rape my ass, to make it hurt, to make me beg for more. As a result of her assistance I'm now taking two cocks at a time in my ass and have guys watch while she fists me. I love all of it and consider my self very lucky to have such a great woman in my life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I was wishing it was me up to the last part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
lucky

but you enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

It sad but this dose happen. Most feel great to start but end up torn and never the same in the end

Riki1942Riki1942over 10 years ago
Why?

I can't imagine why a guy would miss being with a woman after experiencing gay sex. I haven't been with a girl since the first time I was fucked by another man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Shit happens

My ex was always begging me to let a guy fuck me while she watched. This went on for years until I finally consented and let a guy she worked with top me. He was hot, hung, and after taking a test drive, I was sold. Never did my wife, or any woman, after that night. It's cock or nothing for me.

Bigdaddy102512Bigdaddy102512about 10 years ago
Feeling?

This is hot but I'd really love to know what it feels like to be used by a big strong dick in my ass? Btw I'm bi

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
good story

flowed well, but the guy is a real schmuck. I don't think he deserved what he got. the day Shirley showed up would have been the last time anyone would have seen her alive, and before she died, I would have names and addresses, of her companions. if I had to strap a bomb to my back to get them all. needless to say, communication in a marriage is essential, to success. cheaters deserve what they get, to some point, but blackmailers deserve worse.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 9 years ago
um.

This is a decent story starter. You've got the plot all worked out here, with some of the power shifts and relationship changes that happen. You've got quite a few scenes sketched out here, too. Very good bones for a good story.

Now if you go back and fill out each (or several) of those scenes, the story would get more interesting. If you fill in some more details of the sex scenes, the story would get hotter. If you develop the character of the main characters so we can see how the two tops interact, feel their lust for dominating the silly married bottom, maybe enjoy some amount of friendly interactions, then the story gets more involved (better). Along the way, you'll have loads of chances to write some dialogue so we see the interactions more in a first hand way.

Yep. Good starter material here. I hope you rework it. I'd love to see you resubmit it.

Tootight1Tootight1about 8 years ago
good story

blackmail and women, go hand in hand. should have killed all of them when she was showing the pics. even if you didn't succeed, it would have sent a good signal to those involved, what to look out for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
a dream

for so many of us.

4yourpleasureiam

Tootight1Tootight1almost 7 years ago
good story

as much as this could have been a very enjoyable experience, and fulfilling for all involved, the wife ruined it. So, now that your life is ruined, it's time for retribution, wouldn't you say?

I have never been a proponent of hitting a woman, but you and I both know that sometimes, there is an exception. That's why there is the trial by peers. There is always exceptions.

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcalmost 7 years ago
Great title.

Great gang-bang and blackmail fantasy (in real life it would obviously suck, and the story had a real-life ending, which is too bad.) The wife should have kept him as a gang bang slave for an ever-widening circle of co-workers, friends, and family (bet his mother and father would be proud to see their son servicing dozens of men and covered in cum.) Would have liked it better if the first group of guys were black, and more detail would have been nice, but any story about a straight married white guy being turned into a cocksucking gang bang slave gets my vote. The humiliation of being "exposed" made it even hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Total Fun

Loved your story!

I'm married (to a woman). However, I've been totally gay for 18 years or so (my wife and I have not had sex since 2001). My boyfriend and I get together at least once a week and I occasionally meet with other guys when the urge hits, can't help it.

I often fantasize about being a sex slave to a group of guys while other men and even women watch, take photos / videos, etc. I'm a totally submissive oral slut and truly enjoy serving / servicing men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

it was a good story kind of same thing happen to me except i agree to do it for my wife who had pegged me for years with a strapon she would have me fuck and suck 3 of her gay friends her gay cousin knew

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It sucked he lost his wife because they black mailed him

davedingy1701davedingy1701over 1 year ago

He should be happy with his new life.

Claudia69Claudia6912 months ago

Good story to the end..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfun4all6969@fun4all6969
837 Followers
I am a bi-male who loves eating and making creampies. I cum too quick which is why I love eating creampies. I enjoy the fantasy of being cuckolded and wish it would happen someday.