All Comments on 'Hungry for Self-Love'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 6 years ago
You wore me out!

You wore me out, Britt! All that masturbation left me drained! Great story as always and the usual five star rating!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow!!

This story made me hot! I would have paid money to watch you take all those "guys"!!!

5 star effort my luv!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome

Awesome read!!! Made me feel just as good as it did you!!! Thanks!

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67about 6 years ago
Wonderful... simply wonderful!

Too often on Literotica we writers dive headlong into sexual escapades where people engage in fantastic copulations with countless lovers and amazingly complex sex acts. What we forget is the fun and the thrill of teenage and twenty something masturbation... that wonderfully exuberant pent up energy that can only be relieved by a little teenage creativity and wrist exertion ... and fueled by the abundantly creative teenage mind seeking relief of all those raging tumultuous hormones. Thanks Brittni! You captured this PERFECTLY!

Thunderhead69Thunderhead69about 6 years ago
Simply Outstanding !

If I could give you a ten or twenty star rating for this tale, Brittani, I wouldn't hesitate a heartbeat to do so. You're an amazing writer and your stories never fail to get me off. I always search for any new submission from you whenever I sign onto Lit. Please keep on writing for both your and our enjoyment! Thanks !

MLT7MLT7about 6 years ago
Love it

Wish I could have been one of those, but then you wouldn't have needed five lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So hot

Sooo fucking hot! Excellent set-up, great attention to details and so kinky and shameless. It really turned me on, especially the part where you'd stick a candle up your ass and fuck yourself with a sausage. So realistic and delicious. My favorite part was: "It was time for the foot long sausage. When I picked it up, it was still cold to the touch. I slid the condom off and put it in the microwave for 45 seconds. It warmed and swelled up causing it to split open on the sides. While letting it cool. I took a kitchen chair in the bedroom and sat it directly in front of the full length mirror. When I put the condom back on the greasy cooked meat, it felt like a real life cock. The split sides simulated a veiny shaft and because it was warm, "Aaron" was ready to fuck me. 

I sat on the edge of the chair with my legs spread wide. I had never seen my vagina so stretched and swollen. It looked like the mature ladies I had masturbated to when watching porn. I was ready for that warm length. Using both hands, I directed the puffy latex covered salami into my gaped opening. When the warmth began to penetrate me, I squealed in delight."

Keep up the great work, you are talented. Can't wait for your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yes

So fucking hot! I’m with a sausage now. It’s fucking me hard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Omfg

My pussy is dipping, no joke. Imma go find a cucumber now ;)

AJeyeAJeyeover 4 years ago
Makes me wish I was a woman

If I'd have been a woman I think I'd ended up a slut like that. Sounds like so much fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hungry for Her Gaping Pussy

Please write more of ger pussy, I really love this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We are all as hot for Britt as she is for herself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrittni4u@Brittni4u
5131 Followers
Hi. If you are interested in discussing writing, feel free to email me. My email has changed to Brittni4u@gmail.com