All Comments on 'Jen & Me: Sis-In-Law Rewards'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awesome series

This is an incredibly well written series. It has plot, intellegent dialog and down & dirty sex scenes. Keep up the good work, and I hope to see more.

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
A very good plot in this story

Is there any chance that you might continue this story with you accidently knocking your sister-in-law up in her fertile period, maybe on a bet on performance of biking?

oldwayneoldwayneover 15 years ago
Really good!

Excellent tale! One of the best I've read on this site.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
Really hot!

You should get her and sis together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
DUDE

GOD I LOVED THIS STORY, HOPE THE REST IS AS GOOD

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Load of crap.

This faker's never been near a bike in his life. !00 miles in five hours? 20mph? In your dreams, shithead, that's approaching Tour de France stuff.

And he paid for her to have surgery on her tits? Small tits are way more sensitive than huge ones, and especially surgically modified ones. The same number of nerve-endings (far fewer after surgery fucks them up), spread over a much larger area. Big tits are a gross US obsession. The rest of the world knows that small tits are much more responsive.

Stupid tale.

FunnyboneRFunnyboneRover 10 years ago
Hot

Anonymous "load of crap" has a head full of crap.

I was happy to see the sis-in-law choose bigger over huge. I think Anon suffers from a lack of medical knowledge, a small sample size and/or a degenerative loss of nerve sensitivity in his hand from overuse. Obviously there is a great variation, but in general, same density.of nerves in the same area that counts. Perhaps he is projecting the justification/perceived-benefit of a/his smaller male appendage by claiming more sensitivity.

20 mph on a road bike. Well, I guess the story and the character was written well enough that you thought it was an actual person. It's a story num-nuts (or should I say NUMB-nuts)! It's called fiction. It's as factually correct as a guy going for a tri-fecta with his sister-in-law. Enjoy it for what it is and maybe that other problem will improve.

Hot story, will have to check out the rest in the series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Strange

I thought a man betraying his wife should not talk bad about others doing it.

Remember: A woman that cheats with you will cheat on you. And the same goes for men.

The times and lengths of his bike rides are pretty much in kilometers not miles, otherwise he would be serious gold medal material. Without drugs, that is.

Impossible.

But i grant that on the age of the story, TTT was young and willing back then ;)

Nonetheless a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
lol

TTT's protagonists are almost always narcissistic, hypocritical assholes.

loveloverloveloverabout 5 years ago
Kept me reading

Was this Chapter 1, Tex?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Should Auld Fuckbuddy Be Forgot

They're watching a tape! A tape in a VCR (that's "video cassette recorder" to you in the under-30 crowd)! How quaint!

Well, that brought back some pleasant memories. Good sex scenes, by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
SEQUEL

This series is continued with

Jen & Me Ch 2: Descent into Narcissim.

Unfortunately, the present chapter was not labeled. "Ch. 01,"

nor included as the first in the Jen & Me series on Submissions page -- as it should have been.

At least, the ending sidebar "Also in This Series" indicates

Jen & Me Ch. 2: Descent into Narcissism

is next in the series.

Paul in Oklahoma

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsiabout 1 year ago

Tetszett, jól megírt történet. Remélem összejön a hármas is.

oldtwitoldtwit10 months ago

Oh I’m so glad I spotted the miss labelling of this set of parts, I like the plot, and the metterfore of ridding a bike is so clear , good start.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20382 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).