All Comments on 'From Slut to Slave Ch. 03'

by Pirlouit

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
JadestoyJadestoyabout 6 years ago
Editor please

And rewrite

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Um

I think you forgot the names of which female was in which predicament. Very confusing. Content is great, but that kinda throws it off.

PirlouitPirlouitabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

Some editing errors around the character's name made the story confusing. Thanks to the feedback above, this is now fixed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!

Kept me on the edge of my chair. Awesome!

mablustmablustabout 5 years ago
Excellent

That was very well written. Hope you contribute some more soon.

MisstressMeeshMisstressMeeshalmost 5 years ago
Great story!!

I really enjoyed this story series!! Hot!! Thanks for sharing!!,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Humiliating Rache

Liz will take a look at the zucchini and decide that it will not be wasted but be what Rachel will eat after she has made eggs and bacon breakfast for both Frank and Liz who will take dominant positions as if they were man and wife while watching humiliated slave Rachel use her own kitchen utensils to strip the skin from the zucchini before booking it in hot water to soften it and it will be 11am before she will be able to cut the zucchini into edible pieces nobody will want to eat it except Rachel who wished she could have thrown it away discreetly.

And then Liz will come with a white plastic cup full of her own piss which was spread among the zucchini pieces. Thus royally pissing off her former friend who will utter choice swearing words at Liz only to be bitch slapped across the face several times until she is spanked hard by Frank and made to profusely apologize to Liz while kneeling in front of her only to be bitch slapped across the face several times until Liz was completely satisfied with the genuine contrition of Rachel who made amends by submissively licking Liz's drenched pussy.

Then it will be girls doing lunch with Liz feeding a naked kneeling with hands on top of head emotional Rachel who makes tearfully created apologies to Liz who feeds her piss soaked zucchini pieces while sternly warning her against vomiting her "brunch". And over the next four hours Rachel eats almost all of the zucchini without throwing up. The girls discuss dieting plans for Rachel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well it was nice to get the aftercare

Aftercare and trust goes a long way to pushing a slave way passed their limits. Rachel finally got the aftercare that she needed after having Liz push Rachel way passed her limits. Rachel needs to have safe words and established limits before she continues with Liz and Frank. That Liz and Frank picked her out of the tub, washed her face from the urine, and carefully put her to bed at least gave them some redeeming factor after all of the abuse they gave her. Yeah, she kind of liked it but still there was a lot to take from Liz (so much for being a best friend). Would have been nice to see where this would have gone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous