All Comments on 'Samantha is Africanized Ch. 04'

by VixxTheLover

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Such a wasted opportunity

Sam and Fabio should have gotten back together, it would have been an easy write up. She should have been forced to go to rehab due to the drug arrest, after spending minths in there she realized her feelings for Kishan werent real and were the drugs. She was basically abused and forced into her situation and you never gave her the relief of free from her abuser. Sick and twisted actually.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Samantha's punishment

Fabio and Tamika loved each other for decades. But what became of Samantha's life in Africa from the comforts of Milan? She is worked harder than a horse, pleasuring both black men and women. Having black children,made to breastfeed them only to lose them to black families. Her children view her as a slut undeserving of any respect. Black women discipline her with spankings for the smallest infractions and her daughters are encouraged to spank the white slut harder. Tamika flies to check on the slut and is pleased to know how hard she works for so little respect. Tamika notices the poundage Samantha shed for her mistresses while she couldn't shed a pound for Fabio. She eats the scraps of food fed her after the plates are cleared to fill one plate of little to eat. Tamika enjoys spanking her and getting licked by her. Fabio asks about her and Tamika says she is not worth a mention.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Tragedy is never erotic.

There's an odd mental self flagellation that authors and readers buy into with tragic stories like this. Cancer, impotency due to cancer, cheating, forced prostitution, rubbing people's noses in it, sex with smelly repugnant people, mistreatment by your in-laws, losing your job, being on probation and the threat of losing your job, drug trafficking, revenge served hot or cold, and who knows what else, isn't erotic. It's a lot of things, but it is not erotic.

Do bad things happen to good people? Yes. We only have to read the news for the countless stories related to such things.

This website should cater to those who seek an erotic escape. Day by day, stories like this keep appearing on this website. At best, they are sensationalist. Like some bad reality TV show. At worst, they taint the hard works of the real erotic stories on this website that provide a wonderful erotic escape.

VixxTheLoverVixxTheLoverabout 6 years agoAuthor
@tragedy is never erotic:

If that were true for all people, then cheating / betrayal / noncon / cuckold etc would not have as many stories here as they do.

Different strokes for different folks? There are people who asked me to take this story in a far darker direction, and also in a far lighter one. Different people are turned on by different things.

You can say what is and is not erotic -for you-, you cannot say with authority what is never erotic :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I was hopeful

At the end of chapter three it was looking lile the story would take a good turn with Sam possibly seeing the errors of her decisions, only to see it slip even further into a nightmare. I have to agree with the one post, tragedy like this is not erotic at all. Its depressing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Waiting for a punchline that just never comes.

There was no real ending here, no genuine story development. The story parts came to a stop or drifted apart and we're left with a sumation that was just incredibly dull. I for one don't read fiction because I crave the banality of real life. Where was the conflict and resolution?

A waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
GREAT JOB!!!!

This is a great piece of writing!!!!!

It was also an original end!!!!

I loved the fact that as in real life sometimes things do not go as expected!

I loved the fact that Sam fell in love with Kiashan, took her freedom in her own hands and decided to accomplish Kiashan requests and decided to be happy with him!

Loved the fact that a western white married woman was made pregnant several times by Kiashan and African fellows of his village!

Loved the grey and shadowed character of Kiashan, who was successful at conquering a white married woman!!!

Of course readers sympathize for the husband due to his health condition but few have the honesty to admit this story is a tribute to a woman emancipation and more advanced role in the society!

This story should remind readers what Evolution means!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Joke

Thinking a white woman would consent to a life of degradation, and sex slavery, because she loved a dirty footed african is as outlandish as black panther being king of a technologically advanced african kingdom. Narnia is more realistic.

VixxTheLoverVixxTheLoverabout 6 years agoAuthor
Both too realistic and not realistic enough?

Did I get ripped for being too realistic and not erotic enough, and also for not being realistic enough? :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story!!

Few readers i my opinion got that here the idea brought up by the writer is Female Emancipation!

Vixx thanks for freeing Sam!!!

Few readers can appreciate the magnitude of the personage of Sam.....

There only a real winner in this story.....Sam!!!!

VixxTheLoverVixxTheLoverabout 6 years agoAuthor
Racist Comments-

Racist conments will be deleted as soon as I see them.

alchemy1888alchemy1888over 5 years ago
I now know what Africanized means

I personally feel Sam made the wrong choice, but it was her life and her decision. And at least Fabio and Tamika found happiness between each other. But what do you think Vixxen? Do you think Sam did the right thing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well done

I thought it is well written and great conclusion and wrap up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very nice

It was good to see a happy ending for Fabio and Tamika after all the heartache they went through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed reading that. It was one of those that kept me wanting more. Shame the revenge wasn't more harsh. I felt for Fabio throughout. 😩. I used to think nothing could come between real love too.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Dumbest fucking shit I think I have ever read and I'm talking about all 4 chapters. ha ha ha ha!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Gesus... What a puerile story. Too many like this here which pollute the better content. What kind of author writes this kind of puerile crap? Must be all the male adult children? Hopefully not female adult children that enjoy degradation, surely. And, to those about I read this story- true, I did but only this one and not the other four. Out of curiosity quite frankly. When I think of some of t he great classic talent here, why read this stuff? Go figure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well.... at least Samantha's fate was poetic justice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He married the secondary bitch Tamika? Disease and trauma weren't his only problem. Forgive her for screwing with his nemesis? Wow.... speaking of lack of self-respect! The other question that comes to mind is was Samantha also a victim or did she end up with poetic justice? I tend towards the latter, but some may disagree. Too tempting to believe she had it coming. A sordid tale indeed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVixxTheLover@VixxTheLover
222 Followers
I love people, sometimes men, sometimes women. I do not engage in RP, sex chat or other such ventures here, I just do not enjoy them. I am very protective of my privacy, so don't expect Skype, a phone call or anything like that. I enjoy conversation, but let's keep it polite...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES