All Comments on 'Sally and Peter Pt. 01'

by sexysallysmith

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not worth wasting a second on.

Tags say it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Trip

Will be visiting London soon on business. Have to wait whilst I pack my knickers. Do want to fit in with the Englishmen don't you know . I'll have a pint, pimp my wife, and maybe give someone a blowjob. When in England.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 6 years ago
Oh, anonymous sir, if only you knew.

The audience for stories about worthless cunts is nearly unlimited. The Worthless Cunts Empowerment Organization has chapters worldwide, and all we do is sit about and read stories of them. Millions of us, sir, millions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sweet Jesus this stunk!

i’m sorry i read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
cuckold lifestyle?

Since when was being a weak, sad fucking sissy married to a disease spreading scummy whore a lifestyle?

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 6 years ago
Trip by Anonymous

Sorry, man, you're inferiority complex is showing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not another one!

A further example of dross written by a mentally deranged idiot.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
I’m confused

This story is clearly written by an Aussie, and I’ve been led to believe that all Aussie men are burly gold miners who carry pickaxe handles and never, ever, entertain the fantasy of sharing their wives with other men. In fact, I’ve been told repeatedly that this sick and perverted fantasy about men sharing their wives with other men is extremely rare.

Hmm.

My problem with this story (so far) is that it’s one cliche after another. It’s entirely possible to write a story like this that doesn’t include girls night out, clubbing, removing panties in public, etc. It’s lazy and unoriginal.

Another problem is the constantly changing first-person perspectives. Just stick to one. Or, better yet, write from the third-person.

It seems predictable where this story is heading. If the cliches continue, both wives have sex with well-hung studs who deliver multiple orgasms while the hubbies watch from a seat in the corner of the room, jerking their tiny peckers. There may even be some creampies for dessert.

I hope I’m wrong. Throw us a curveball, author!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Garbage

1* - tags said it all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved it

Really enjoyed your story and now I am going to read more of your submissions.

Please don't leave us hanging till the next episode of Sally.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WCEO

I knew they were organized. Too many of them comment on this type of story for it to be otherwise. Keep in trucking worthless cunrs, keep decent women safe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow @blackrandi

Didn't catch the sarcasm at first. I thought you were serious. You weren't, were you?

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
Get out the atlas, Joe

Whilst Australia is definitely infested with miners, both of the axe-handle-wielding type and the non-tax-paying type (often the same miner), it would appear that SexySallySmith is not one of them. Her biog note says UK. Maybe she's from head office.

Lue

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
Grr

When the fuck is the commenter's coming from? We are one of the most taxed country in the world! If you fart you get taxed by Mal and his pal Barnaby! Thanks for sharing this Fantastic Story with us! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
Come on, PenneyDog

GlencoreExtrata, the world's biggest mining conglomerate, has paid no company tax in Australia for years due to our slack tax laws. BHP Billiton has paid very little. You would be paying less if the big miners paid their fair share.

And Australia falls around the middle of the world ranking of tax paid by its citizens. It's not "one of the most taxed countries in the world" as you claim.

Lue

Ps: PDog, Barnaby has been too busy lately to concern himself with taxing your farts. He could feature soon in a story on Literotica -- 'The Deputy Prime Minister and the Media Adviser.'

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Comments

The public comments on this LW site are quickly becoming better than the stories. I find my personal views on cuckolds, slut wives, and cheating to be under attack from those who profess to love things. I despise even the thought of cheating being acceptable and won't change that view. I do get weary of the Anon guy who cuts hand pastes the same comment on every story. You know, the wasted 5 minutes on this crap guy. Same goes for the women, and men who automatically gush over every slut wife story and then cry foul when they are punished. I like the well thought out and explained comments. Keep them coming.

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
Only in LW, 26thNC

In other categories the stories are usually the interesting feature. But that's because most readers who follow those categories will agree on what types of story should be included and their comments tend to be rather bland. Half the fun with the LW category is disputing the inclusion of various stories within the category.

You "despise even the thought of cheating being acceptable" and yet you come here to a category which is mostly about just that. All of us can be fascinated by something we despise. I despise people despising things and am fascinated by their (and my own) despisations.

It's all part of life's rich tapestry.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What lifestyle?

Just seems like she's a slut. What's interesting, erotic or sexy about that? Badly done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Why do cheaters usually push there friends to cheat also.? I know these are mostly made up stories but why in the world would any man want his wife to fuck others. I totally get fantasy and reading all these stories and watching porn but never to act out with someone else. If your single great. Obviously girls just like guys fantasize about other guys fucking them. When I was younger a close friend who happened to be a girl told me that girls are just as horney as guys . They like to look imagine what his dick looks like , how he would be in bed etc. . She also said some are just plain old sluts who have no self respect and will fuck who they want when they want even if they are in relationships. Men are 99% just pigs but a few woman fall into that category.

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Sweet Lue

I do indeed, for personal reasons, find cheating abhorrent, and indeed dislike any effort to make it acceptable. I realize what I will find each day on LW probably won't be to my liking and most will make me angry. But there is always a chance that I'll find that gem where the cheating husband or wife , as well as the cheating partner lose everything they have. Total scorched earth. I have read your biography, and while I admire your talent, I do not believe there is ever a justifications for infidelity. None. Ever. Not even revenge cheating. There is no greater disrespect in a marriage. Thank you for pointing out that I am reading LW.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1about 6 years ago
Thats crap for the real perverts or for brain sick ones!!

Never read more crap! "...I am obsessed with cuckold fantasies!"...Ha ha ha! Only menatl ill men are obsessed with that shit: They are people with low or no self esteem and they need desperately person-centered psychotherapy!! Even its only a fantasy it have to be believable. Your crap is only laughable! And the scores for your crap are only high because you trade under a name that the pervert believe you are a female.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just another heartless Cunt wife and a sissy loser husband story

Pathetic crap! Nothing wrong with sharing but this ain't it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
GREAT STORY!

It's a well written and exciting story, 5 stars for sure.

Believable characters, slow buildup, realistic conversations.

The negative comments puzzle me. This is supposed to be a fantasy! It's just a story!

To the author - thanks for taking the time to write and post, and for all the entertainment.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
The Brits

They can't possibly all be cuckold can they? Soon there won't be enough Scotch or Irish bulls to go around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
NEED TO IDENTIFY CHARACTERS

I got confused which wife went with which husband. Then you change who is speaking or who's point of view. This might be a good story but so gosh darn hard for the reader to follow along. This might be a good story but too much effort needed = too many easier to understand stories available. Shame

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Objectification abounds in these dysfunctional relationships

There is no love in these marriages and no friendship among these women. Life in this dystopia might well make suicide a viable option.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author has no understanding of love. This is sad, awkward and clueless.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous