All Comments on 'Her Idea Ch. 02'

by allsdude

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bi sex

As guys find two women going at it hot as hell. My wife is the female version of that. She finds two guys, naked, going at it very hot.

It was her thing. Not mine. But I ended up getting pulled into it. " go ahead dear, do it for me" "Please".... We talked about it and I always said its not my thing. But it happened one summer evening after a group of us went for a night swim. After everyone called it a night our one friend was going to use our spare bedroom. One thing lead to another and we ended up in a three way. And there was a lot of oral sex. That is all that she needed to plan more gatherings between the 3 of use.

And it happened that summer. After I came in his mouth. She insisted that do the same for him. By then it didn't seem like a big step to take at that point. And loved it.

So now I consider myself bi. But I don't look for other males. And haven't do it since that summer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
AND

I wonder if there will be a chapter 3?

AlexanderHAlexanderHover 5 years ago
Chapter Three?

I'd love to find out what happens next...?

morris40morris40about 5 years ago

I must not be the only one with this fantasy. At our favorite swingers campground, I have been very lucky to be a voyeur but am still too hesitant to be a participant. You owe it to your readers to give us a chapter 3, even if we can guess what is going to happen. Especially if we can guess what is going to happen. Really!

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
Great story

I would love to be in his place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Top notch

Amazing story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous