All Comments on 'Star Wars: Path to the Dark Side'

by Adronius

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
FormerReaderFormerReaderabout 6 years ago
Good start

I played SWTOR before stopping because I was tired of polluting my Mac with Windows OS. Judging by the title it's obvious where this is going, and ironically, why the Jedi Council would NEVER send Padawans on a mission such as this. But, you are telling a story, not striving for Lore Correctness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Liked the story

I hope you continue. Can they get sith tattoos pls.

AdroniusAdroniusabout 6 years agoAuthor
Reply to FormerReader

FormerReader;

They actually did once, in the case of Gnost-Dural. He put his Padawan under the apprenticeship of Darth Malgus to gather information. She did fall to the dark side, however, and that's precisely the story that I gained the inspiration from to write this one. And besides, what better way to test a Padawan's resolve and faith in the light than to literally make them pose as Sith?

phantom_belcherphantom_belcherabout 6 years ago
Obvious Choice or Red Herring?

The story so far makes it seem as though Vivian will fall, and possibly fall fast once she learns the Sith Code is about embracing emotions. That Elianna is more hesitant may mean she won't fall as quickly, if at all, and that a duel to the death (or at least maiming) is in the future for these two.

However, the author could be tossing us a true red herring, with Vivian staying true to the Jedi despite her tendencies and Elianna embracing the way of the Sith. I don't think there's ever been anything where a full-on dark sider stayed loyal (though unorthodox in action) to the Jedi Order. Part of that, though, in my opinion is that the Jedi themselves are so afraid of the Dark Side they can't conceive of a dark sider staying loyal to them while essentially following the Sith Code (the Sith Code does not say "be a dick" or "conquer the galaxy", after all), so they imprison, exile, or execute the dark siders.... which inadvertently led to the creation of the Sith Order to begin with.

Can't wait for the next few chapters. Hopefully we get to see the girls enjoying some sexy fun times with their fellow acolytes (and maybe even with the Overseer; he seems more flexible than Tremel and Hardon... erm, Harkun) next chapter. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
excited for more

Vivian's unruly nature seems to make her an easy target to be broken down by the Sith, but I'm eager to read more and see what happens. I love the slow build-up. Please keep going :3

AdroniusAdroniusabout 6 years agoAuthor
Author's Comment

I did not expect the first chapter of this story to get so much positive feedback, or even any at all. I felt like I was making a mistake the instant I pushed the submit button and it dawned on me that people will actually see and read this. But hey, looks like it isn't a complete embarrassment! (At least yet.)

So thank you all for the positive feedback and honest criticism! :D

Already working on Chapter 2 and making plans for the future as we speak, so stay tuned. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous