All Comments on 'Lust on the High Seas Day 04'

by Wkd_Macey

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot

Enjoyed the story immensely. Liked the way Macey took control over Danny. Loved the descriptions of the lesbian party (8 participants were a lot to keep track of, but still manageable). Thought the crime brûlée ending was hilarious. Don't ever tell mam, though, if it actually happened that way.

Bridget69Bridget69about 6 years ago
Liked the orgy...

but why all the crying and struggling? Why not just show that you enjoy it?

liz33ndliz33ndabout 6 years ago
this was another good chapter

ya it got a five star from me, but i did hope for the dad to do some exploring after the dinner,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
ENJOYING YOU WRITING

Thanks for sharing.

And when ready I look forward to another chapter in this saga.

FurryFaceFurryFacealmost 6 years ago
Keeps Getting Better

This series is certainly intense.

I thought it was funny the way Macey was leading on the lad, but I hope he was pretty. He sure didn't seem very bright. Then the session with 7, or was it 8 people. A few too many to keep track of (I think I'll have to read it again), but very raunchy.

And lastly the bit about mum's desert - I couldn't stop laughing.

My only worry now is, how do you follow that?

Keep it up - it's brilliant :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWkd_Macey@Wkd_Macey
441 Followers
Hi there - I'm wicked little Macey :) I'm almost 19 but I'm tiny, so I look much younger. I'm an educated Irish girl living in England - 4ft 10in (147cm), UK Size 6, A cup, 6st 10lb (that's 94lb to the Americas). Bottle blonde with pigtails (most of the time). You can work...