All Comments on 'She Made Me a New Man'

by SubWilling

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not sure who is the bigger moron

You or your mistress. What a putz. What a waste of space

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great start!

Loved it! Ignore the haters, why do they read femdom stories?!!

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Great start

You definitely have my interest in ready the other two stories. I love femdom stories. I have noticed that haters always write their comments anonymous because they don't want anyone to know they read these stories.

Sabre1985Sabre1985about 6 years ago
Really good start, anxious to see how this progresses!

Really good start, anxious to see how this progresses!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
sohot

have looked all my life for a woman like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Owen Wilson

wow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Beginning

It's a good start to a series. Looking forward to reading how things continue to play out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A good start

Nice exposition and set up. Great first act. Looking forward to more.

EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
Going to run out of time?

Interesting start but assuming the next two instalments are each going to be as short as the first one I think you might be going to run out of time (and paper) to tell the story properly. But please carry on and take on board any constructive criticism. Ignore the anonymous comments from the ignorant people who pop up and are only on here to annoy and give you one (if you’ll pardon the expression).

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

A wonderful story. I can see there is depth to it from the hint at the beginning of the breadth of changes She has achieved upon him.

I like your writing. Easy to read, believable dialogue, interesting situations well described. I hope you will continue to write, somewhere, something. Of course, I would be disingenuous if I didn't say I'd like to see this story continue. If not that, or if not on Lit, please grow your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous