All Comments on 'Church Girl: A Virginity Taken'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 92 Comments
Trainman2012Trainman2012about 6 years ago
Thank You

Please carry on, I love your work. I build things from blue prints, no out box thinking allowed. I enjoy folks who have the ability to think of new ideas, Thank You, hope you keep going, you have not led us wrong yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No no no

Oh hell no, do not dare stop! This is one of.your best and is nowhere near finished. There is much left unsaid. Most, if not all, of the potential chapters should be done. Really good series. Ten stars if I could.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Don't Stop

For sure add mommy and Alyssa.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 6 years ago

oh hell no dont you dare stop this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
beulahthebrit

Brilliant as usual Jasmine, I hope you include all eleven chapters as outlined, however please don't make us wait so long between each part. I have however imagined a perfect ending Mary `pegging` the preacher with her dildo, whilst mummy eats her out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Please keep writing.. I've been an avid reader of yours for a long time! xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Re; Followups

Several of those aforementioned scenarios struck a chord within me. The first was of Gloria helping her set up her mother to become a mommy slut. She eats out the entire cheerleading squad then turns each one into her sub. Instead of all the milfs in the neighborhood being pleased by Mary, have Mary seduce then enslave all the sluts in the neighborhood making them hers. Looking forward to reading about Mary doming Alyssa. If Mary's mother shows resistance have all the neighborhood ladies convince her of her new place in the hierarchy.

largejames22largejames22about 6 years ago
Looking Forward to More Chapters

Hi Jasmine

Once again another brilliant chapter have been looking forward to reading this for a while. I cannot wait for more chapters. Especially reading about Mary and Alysica , Gloria and her Daughter, and Mary and her Mother, but my favourite and hope you write it is the big all girl Orgy. Cannot wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please don't stop!

I am a fan of all your stories! Please continue this one as well. The story seems to hint towards turning Mary's friends as the next logical step, then her mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

You have to continue this great story

pjw7326pjw7326about 6 years ago
love your stories

I want to read all those chapters you proposed , no matter how long they take to write , but i think Tiffany would be a better first turn for Mary than Alyssa , but i believe she should turn both so whichever you choose would be fine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Follow-ups

I love this series! While I want to see all of your follow-up suggestions (except maybe the Incest History or Neighbourhood Sub), two suggestions not included that would make a great chapter would be for Mary (unable to decide) seduces and turns both Alyssa and Tiffany separately but then gets both together. Perhaps Alyssa gets seduced during their time while Mary trains her to take over the musical duties and Tiffany gets turned during a study session for school?

Also, on a sidetrack, include Gloria seducing her daughter in the same chapter. Then, progress through your list of follow-ups to the conclusion of the revolution.

outlaw84outlaw84about 6 years ago
Please continue

I am also a fan of all your stories. Please continue the series.

PrincessPuppyPrincessPuppyabout 6 years ago
Alyssa

love this series. And I think I'm not the only one who would like to read about how gloria trains mary in how to exploit her domme side and seduce alyssa into her first pet.

amritaloveramritaloverabout 6 years ago
Great Series

Please keep writing this series. I like all of your story ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Teamwork

Mary and Gloria plan to seduce Mary's mother together. It begins with Gloria seducing Mary's mom and quickly becoming her dom. She tells Mary's mom that she feels the time is right to meet their mistress. When Mommy sees who Gloria's mistress is she acts out. Mary at that point informs Gloria that the behavior of her slave is unacceptable and she (Gloria) has to be punished. "Pet Gloria I don't want to punish you but you brought me a slave who wasn't properly trained and I have to do this. She tells Gloria to strip and lay across her lap where she is given a spanking; then sent to retrieve a riding crop and Mary gives her six strokes. When she finishes she hands the whip to Gloria and glaring at her mother says "keep this, you might find a use for it." When Mary returns Gloria has Mommy crawl to her; after kissing her feet she promises to be Mary's little mommy slut; to never speak disrespectfully to her mistress, to not speak until asked a question, and to always obey her mistress.

toombraidertoombraiderabout 6 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

Please continue these stories with all the possible sequels, this is one of my favorite stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Please continue the story!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another great story

As always, Jasmine, your story has gone beyond. You definitely need to keep adding to this story. and illustrated chapter might be a good idea, also. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Church of Cunt please Ma'am.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another great story jasmine

Agreat story please keep writing these stories especially when she turns her mom same thing happened between my wife and her mom what a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
yes please i need more

she dom her mom and carol for her mistress . Anal &light bdsm sounds like fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent series

I would like to read all the suggestions, especially her mother and Alyssa.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyed this story, hope you write several more chapters with all the suggested topics.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lead the revolution SSL

As a male, you make me want to serve the Goddess too. Your theology and rituals are logical and natural. Tell us more, great theologian and keep providing examples how how the revolution is progressing.

jmkuehnjmkuehnabout 6 years ago
Dump the BS politics

I normally love your stories, and have every chapter of this one to date but the total whack job politics crammed into this chapter made it nearly impossible to read. Unless you were setting up your main character to wear a tin foil hat and committed to a mental institution. The rest of the story was very well written but that was way over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Definitely continue

Always love your stories, however i feel that this arc has merely reached the end of the beginning and has a lot further to develop. I really hope you continue to develop this but if you don't I'm sure I'll enjoy what ever is next.

Also got to say I really liked the liberation movement material, helped to give a good background to Gloria and explains Mary's willing acceptance well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More

I think all of your suggested titles would be grand. However I think Mary's mother should be the neighborhood sub. Perhaps joined by her father spreading the thighs and serving as a sub-minister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
more

Have her turn her mom into her own sub

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wonderful addition

More chapters please and thank you

jdj324jdj324about 6 years ago
More of this series please

Love this story line

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
please more chapters

please continue the series. great story telling

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

Loved the story . Pleas continue writing the next arc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
only one comment

the new ghost buster movie was not a hit lol but your stories are with me

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 6 years ago

I want to see Mary add her friends to Gloria's ring of subs before she moves off to college. Then in one move she and Gloria adds her mother to the list of subs in this town. You can skip college, but Mary as an adult, the possiblies there are golden.

HypnoFreakHypnoFreakabout 6 years ago
More

I’ll like to read Church Girl: Cheerleader’s pet or Church Girl:Mommy turned too

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 6 years ago
World needs less testosterone!

Perspective of a male:

With the two idiots that head up North Korea and the USA vying to be the one to starts the nuclear Armageddon, I would love to see feminine leadership bring some sanity to our world! Therefore, I would like to see the lesbian revolution transform the world as it currently is! I liked Gloria's take on the history of the world. More estrogen could not possibly make things worse than they are now! Great story! Five stars only because I can't give more! Thanks for writing.

And I would love to be pegged! Any volunteers?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
more

simply put write them all including the seduction of both friends and may be their mothers as well

burrito54burrito54about 6 years ago
Church girl

Would love to read about Mary sued sing her friends, her mum , Gloria's daughter and lots more. Keep up your great writing as I love reading you work.

Your the best

Math1337Math1337about 6 years ago
Please more

I've loved this series and cannot wait for more to be added. I'm glad yoh continue writing for all of your fans out there. Thank you so much.

sober71sober71about 6 years ago
Enjoying the series

5*s really enjoying your writing keep going, I love the revolution and ready to be pegged by a strong lesbians

ScorribandaScorribandaabout 6 years ago
Church Girl: Last Hole Trained

Gloria trains her pet in the joys of fresh ass-pirations and fisted is absolutely my favourite. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
FANTASTIC!

Please keep them cumming

dadischdadischabout 6 years ago
Another brilliant chapter

As a church going Christian that has mainly female leadership I now find myself imagining the various members of the congregation following Mary & Gloria. I know for a fact that one member is a lesbian, (she was kicked out of her previous church,).

As for story continuation I would love to see Mary seducing & turning her lovely friends & bringing them to Gloria for further religious instruction. I think Gloria should seduce Mary’s mother with Mary walking in & ordering Gloria to continue whilst her mother is at first aghast but then gives herself to her daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
loved this story

Keep on with more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More please!

These chapters are fucking amazing! I would love to read about Mary seducing her mother and her friends.

happydutchguyhappydutchguyabout 6 years ago
Continue, please!

Thuis may sound strange, given my request to continue the series you have written so far, but I think the story would benefit by adding a set-back brought on by either the law or the religious community, or perhaps even from within the sisterhood. A little addition to the wonderful sexual tension you describe..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I would love to read Charitable Pleasing and Cheerleaders pet

vlavallevlavalleabout 6 years ago
Additions to Church Girl

I love most of your ideas in extending the Church Girl series, especially these:

Church Girl: Last Hole Trained

Gloria trains her pet in the joys of fresh ass-pirations.

Church Girl: Mommy Turned Too

Gloria assists Mary in seducing her mother.

Church Girl: Neighbourhood Sub (likely not if I do Charitable Pleasing)

Mary serves all the MILF's of the community.

Church Girl: Orgy

At Bible study, all Hell (Heaven) breaks loose.

Church Girl: Sorority Seductions

At college, Mary spreads the joy.

Danno_61455Danno_61455about 6 years ago
BECAUSE YOU HAVE ASKED

Church Girl: Mommy Turned Too

Gloria assists Mary in seducing her mother.

Church Girl: Orgy

At Bible study, all Hell (Heaven) breaks loose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Holy crap.

Please stop adding retardation into your stories.

Feminism taking over the world making men need to fuck each other because women won't?

No. You'll just end up with lonely women desperate for men's attention.

Ghost busters was a flop. Everyone knows that. It lost money.

Men and women are equal in current society. To think otherwise is deluded.

And to fantasise about punishing modern men for what men did in the past is probably the dumbest thing of the lot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Imho

I have to say your slipping, i suggest maybe go back to basics. Something your excellent at, truley enjoyed your work this one not so much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!

Church Girl: Mommy turned Too and orgy too that involves alot of church strait wivies but turn all and have orgeis.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Request

Charitable Pleasing & Cheerleader’s Pet please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
it's come to a fine end.

Thanks for a good story, even if I skipped the whole "history" section. Leave it now as a completed story. Any more would seem strained.

Please spend your time completing some of the other series.

SouthernRedneckSouthernRedneckalmost 6 years ago
Church Girl contnues

My vote goes for Mary to seduce either Alyssa, or Tiffany or both and then her mother. The more the merrier as they say.

BigrimmstalesTooBigrimmstalesTooalmost 6 years ago
a mixed bag with promise to come...

I loved the church egg, i didn't like the manifesto-like bold typed narrative. It distracted and removed the eroticism. What followed had lost its rhythm. I think you are best when satirising the evangelists and playing with the sluts' emotions (and I mean that in the plural). I too would like to see the growing seduction of Alyssa and Tiffany, followed hopefully by a gradual seduction of her mother (or even that that occurs over a few chapters/episodes, so is more plausible within the fantasy). The other themes look fine too so long as if you go back in history we are 'in the moment' and not in the style of those bolded sections. You write well, stick to your strengths.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Would love a continuation.

A lot of potential in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More Please !

All of those Ideas sound like they have wonderful potential. I would especially like to hear about Mary with Alyshia.

Thank you for writing your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yes, please.

I'd love to see a continuation. More on Mary being shaped by the society into their ultimate lesbian corruptor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
YES MORE

Please, please, please, please, please. Write the next chapters. I want the secret lesbian conspiracy to take over the world!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please!

I would LOVE to read a Mary seducing Alyssa story, and a Bible study lesbian orgy would be amazing! Really really like the religion corruption aspect of these stories!

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurover 5 years ago
Love this

The incest history sounds great

And I love the idea of Mary turning her girlfriend and the girl from her church plus helping Gloria turn her daughter then turning Mary’s mother then making her farther a cock talking sissy and her glory in being aloud into the secret society

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please!!!

I love love loved reading this series, I need to know what happens next!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

Please continue!

geor567geor567over 5 years ago
Reader

Please continue with The story. I loved it. It's one of The greatest story i read here

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Incredible

Jasmine is absolutely the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I think that with Christmas coming...

A new Church Girl chapter would be delectable for the christian holiday!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More Church Girl, please!

Great chapter! The Pep squad idea sounds good. The Bible study slant would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Church Girl: Mommy Turned Too

This new chapter wolud be great !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

'Church Girl: Sorority Seductions', and 'Church Girl: The Church of Cunt' sound great but really far away. Honestly I love everything related to the lesbian sect and to Mary spreading it and corrupting her entourage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

two best ideas IMAO : Charitable Pleasing and Last Hole Trained

Clstewart54Clstewart54about 5 years ago
More

We need more!! Such a good series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You Consistently Amaze Me

Not on is this series amazing (I can’t wait to read more) I love the way you write! Your style makes me feel seen, both as a woman, and as a person still in the closet thanks to religion. Do you have a patreon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Church of Cunt

I want to see the initiation and corruption of innocent recruits into the Church of Cunt personally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
all of them

I love your writing and this is such an incredible idea with the usual fantastic sex

aglex59aglex59over 3 years ago

After this incredible 4 chapters, all suggestions you have made are good, please continue with them all.

TrilloTrilloabout 3 years ago
Love this whole Series...

Please keep it going, the flow ebbs and ignites, the characters evolve and the action is creative.

Lions86Lions86almost 3 years ago

I really like this story and hope more get written. I haven't read a story that has made me feel so turned on in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can’t wait for you to write more. I love all your selections for future stories

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

Whew! The possibilities of future stories are endless and so hot. Keep them cuming. Not sure I buy the female God since Christ refers to God as “Father “ but for the sake of a sac religious story, I guess anything goes. Somewhere along the way Gloria needs to make sure her daughter ts turned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh! My! Gush! Jas, that's one of your best creations so far. But what can be more intimate, than a true mother/daughter bonding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More please. Want to hear how she turns her friend and the society initiations all would be great!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Fabulously done, The rapid "switching" by Mary was so unexpected and exciting, a masterful touch. I can in farther into the future the use of Mary's squirt as part of a holy sacrament where groups of especially successful members of the revolution are honored with shot glasses of fresh from the pussy Mary squirt with the most successful member given the honor of making Mary squirt,

JSA69JSA6911 months ago

Another 6! I loved reading the manifesto. You Go, girl!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love all your stories. I cannot wait for the next one in a series and discover how Mary's life has been transformed by discovering the joys of lesbian sex. Please do not disappoint your fans!!!

kboneonekboneone10 months ago

WOW! I didn't realize that you, of all the women online, were into the Revolution thing. If that is to be believed, then I don't doubt that the world is in for the Revolution. I am sorry that I am a male lol

kbone1kbone16 months ago

This is another GREAT story!

kbone1kbone16 months ago

FYI - I used to go by kboneone

steveamasteveama3 months ago

This story, and the stories in the thread are tremendous. Your writing style is great on build up. Also, I'd like to see Mary do the recruiting for her generation to join the revolution.

Cactus99Cactus993 months ago

where do i find the next part ????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50359 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...