All Comments on 'Tanya Lets Go'

by andrezagato

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Don't

Don't dare criticize the cucks and their whores . They'll have to quit sucking their thumbs to whine at you.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
***

No wimpy cucks. No humiliation. No creampie-eating. Just a couple expanding their sexual horizons. Nothing wrong with that. Still, this one feels flat. Not a lot of emotion, and not enough background about these characters. As a result, it wasn’t much of a story as much as it was a simple “stroke scene.”

Thanks for contributing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Crap at its finest. 1* for this lame garbage story

Complete trash and waste of time. In fact this stupid story made me waste three minutes of my time.....well at least this garbage story is quite short!

1* for this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wait

Must be pretty bad. Even now didn't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I think leaving a comment is a waste of time.

Fortunately, not as much as reading this story, would have been.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

Pay no attention to those turkeys. Write some more.

topleaseustopleaseusabout 6 years ago
Good Read

I seriously don't know what some people expect to find here. Fortunately when hidden behind an " Anonymous" tag, that means to me their just trolling to try to ruin someone else's creativity due to lack of their own. I liked your story and the fact that it wasn't all "husband bitches out and turns into submissive little cuck whoreshit." Keep writing for us guys that don't have to trade their balls for a vagina and act out some hidden desires of gayness just to truly enjoy the pleasures of our Wives. Fuck those clowns.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just enjoying

It's a beautiful thing if sexuality can be approached without society and jealousy mixed in.

Sitting in a hotel room watching an attractive and knowledgeable young man create at least 3 or 4 orgasms in my own wife was something I admit I enjoyed.

She really let go and I learned a couple of new tricks.

He just used his hands, no full sex although we have discussed the possiblity.

Next it is my turn, she tells me, assuming we ever find the right lady.

andrezagatoandrezagatoabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Appreciate the feedback, and the thoughtful comments. I'm definitely working on building the tension more, and getting into the psychology of the characters more.

For the anonymous haters, you seem angry. I hope you get help soon.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

No tension, just template cuck and whore crap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous