All Comments on 'Misgivings'

by Alex the Cat

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WOW!

Oh My God! That was amazing!! I love long stories like that - and damn can you write. WOW! Don't stop!! I'd love to hear where things go for Bri & Marty!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Holy crap!

On literotica, I certainly expect erotica, but this was literature. I literally cried when reading this; keep 'em coming! And it sounds like the very first thing you notice about someone is their eyes. Hm?

davidwattsdavidwattsover 19 years ago
superb writing

Quite simply, this is a masterpiece from beginning to end without a misstep along the way. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nice

Great story, am looking forward to reading your next submitions.

matriarchmatriarchover 19 years ago
As always

a breathtaking epic covering the whole gamut of emotions. I love your stories, they draw me in, take hold of me and hold the breath inside of me until the last word, when I exhale in pure delight. Another gem, Alex. Loved it. Well done. Matriach

isfacatisfacatover 19 years ago
Excellent!

I normally don't follow the lesbian stories, but this one intrigued me at the time.

Your writing style is superb! Excellent use of paragraphs, and probably the best use of grammar in a story I've seen in the last few months!

This story is excellently written, a smooth plot, and presentable characters.

I'll be keeping a closer eye on you.

-Isfacat

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
AWESOME

Wow this story was great, I am just coming to terms with the fact that I am a lesbian, and this was a great story and gave me all that I needed to set my mind straight. Keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I always enjoy your stories. Another good one.

Good mix of life and erotica. Please, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
awesome

I loved it. thank you for writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderful story

Don't usually read love stories, but I couldn't stop reading. Probably the best well written story I've read on Literotica, A+ for English!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
AMAZING

This is one powerful story. The emotions are so intense and pure. I am envious of lesbian couples who are free to express love for each other in their society. I am currenlty in a lesbian relationship myself. But you cannot believe the number of complications we continue to try to overcome which makes our relationship extremely difficult and unfair for us who love each other dearly. I just hope and wish that my story could have the same wonderful ending in the future.

indiegurl_01@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
*swoon*

that is a <b>stunningly</b> good story- exquisitely written w/ fantastic characters & all kinds of amazingly emotional plot bits... & of course, really really REALLY hot sex ;)~ i couldn't be any more pleased!!! i adore marty's character- its so hard to go wrong w/ a sexy silent butch who rides motorcycles & is a secret genius *drool* i envy bri to no end!

i hope to see more stories from their lives on the update pages...

animaster6animaster6over 19 years ago
Enjoyment

I have read all your stories, {twice, "2 times"} to be truthful. I do so enjoy your style of writing, can't wait until your next sumission, thank you so much for sharing.

Nikki

RumourRumourabout 19 years ago
Simply breathtaking..

Had me on the edge of my seat, truly a great work. I've read everything you've written so far and must say I can't wait for the next story. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful gift with all of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Simply fantastic!

Well, this is not my first time reading this story. It's either 3rd or 4th time and i read all your stories over and over again and never get sick of them. You're still my fav writer around here. No one pulled it off as well as you do. Do keep writing. Thank you. =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Speachless

There are no words to convey the absolute brilliance of this story, I'm half dazed right now after just finishing it... wow... Incredible story as always, please continue writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Beautiful

you're writing is so beautiful, i can't get over it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
so close

Very good story. If you could have left out the fake dicks, it would have been great.

dreamcatcher7dreamcatcher7about 17 years ago
amazing

I loved it absolutely loved it, i am enjoying your work so much.

thank you for sharing your gift

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Superb!

I really love your stories! Your butch characters are so sexy! I like all of the drama with the sex. The love between the characters is so heartfelt. Please keep writing!

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 12 years ago
Another great tale

Great job, Alex. I think I can speak for other fans of yours in saying you have a great gift. I see in your bio that you are trying to get published. I hope your dreams come true. If so, please let us know when you get something published and the title.

sindybsindybover 12 years ago
hooked

Addicted to your stories. Wow

idrubloodidrubloodover 12 years ago
Really Good

A grand tale that was a pleasure to read. I espacially love the way you describe the characters by their eye color. Thanks alot for the thrills.

LiveCatLiveCatabout 12 years ago
Fabulous!

Loved every word. Tender love & hot sex - yummy!

Cat x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
lovely story

i came here to read some ichybichy sexy lesbian story and beat my meat.

but this shit is really give me hit.

thanks for writing a beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow, just ... wow!

A wonderful story told through believable characters with amazing emotion. I must admit the scene in which Bri and her father reconciled brought a tear to my eye. I'm going to be on the lookout for more of your stories,

fingers46fingers46almost 12 years ago
Wow,just as good as the other stories you write

Hot damn,keep them "coming" brilliant stuff,great story line,romantic,erotic,even the toy bits were excellent,write more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

never get tired of re-reading this story,instead it made me inlove with love..kudos to the author for a very brilliant story.(cinder)

Arago007Arago007over 10 years ago
Very Special...

I loved how shy they started and how hot they became... My heart ached for what both girls dealt with in their pasts... So happy they found each other. Can I ask? Are Marty and Bri based on a real couple?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well written great storey

Was a great story line and love the build up will you do a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

You story is a great one with superb character development and believable incidents throughout. The only criticism I have is instead of using the phrases "lied back" or "lied down" use "lie back" or "lie down" as the form of "lie" you are using is not for putting oneself in a horizontal position. It can get quite confusing, but "lied" is for false statements. Check out the dictionary and you will find the correct forms of the verb to use.

MaonaighMaonaighover 7 years ago
Enjoyable story but...

Sorry to start on a negative note, Alex, but you can be a little careless with your nouns and pronouns. Sometimes it's a bit difficult to recognise which character you are writing about. Apart from that this is an enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good god...

What kind of sadist makes their characters eat anything but chickenstrips at Denny's?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This was a great story. Sad at times but loved the two main characters. Their love was strong and beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Curious

Hi, I love all your stories but just out of curiosity why do they put condoms on the dildos?

stroudlestroudleabout 6 years ago
WOW

What a powerful tale of love . Beautifully written with great detail . Perfection . What a fitting end to violent Peter .

SashaPozaSashaPozaabout 6 years ago
I really love this one

I think this is one of your best!!!

Thanks for the great read!

alexwatson62alexwatson62almost 5 years ago
YUP .....................

DEFINITELY another winner!!

Congrats on such a well thought out tale. It had everything and was so well laid out that it was entertaining and erotic.

:) :) :) :) :)

5 stars and 5 smileys lol

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

Fabulous ....... Never judge a book by the cover , marty is an excellent charcter ....... Well written and a freat love input

netgnosticnetgnosticover 1 year ago

If her dad's arm is really fractured, there's no way he can wield a baseball bat well enough to threaten an athletic young guy. Otherwise, good story.

MfkndragonMfkndragon11 months ago

What is up with all these women having a guys name in your fantasy that alone ruins the story for anyone who has a clue what an actual good story is and how 1 is written

UncertainTUncertainT7 months ago

Love this story.

UncertainTUncertainT2 months ago

Still an excellent read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous