All Comments on 'Office Submission Ch. 04'

by EnglishTongue

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchabout 6 years ago
Edge of the seat...

Loved this story! 5/5! Can't wait to read the next chapter and find out how he will be punished... Since he likes to cum so much, maybe he'll be milked absolutely dry. =o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Infantile!

Geez, how old are you? Can't even be of drinking age! This is a load of bullocks. Seminar people in a bar/lounge at 9:00 am? Before the seminar starts?? BULLOCKS!!

40 yr old unsatisfied woman ""just masturbating" with another married man?

BULLOCKS!!

You're a moron, kid. Go back to school, get an education.

EnglishTongueEnglishTongueover 5 years agoAuthor
A response...

Thanks for your comment on this FANTASY story located in the MASTURBATION section on Literotica. Feel free to try some of the other stories in this section, if this one isn’t quite up to the standard you expect.

It’s always nice to read feedback from readers. A lot of time and effort goes into writing stories on here and CONSTRUCTIVE feedback is always welcomed.

PowerFemNYCPowerFemNYCabout 5 years ago
Loved the tease

Great story. It kept me excited throughout.

bendereinabendereinaalmost 5 years ago
Soo Good!

You really know how to keep one on the edge, wow! Great story line and details to make for a great read. Please keep writing, you have a gift.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Caught one of your stories which was confusing, so I stared reading this series. Three in and I’m just confused, the guys basically a pussy free looser being traded and manipulated by a colleague for her amusement.

Now it seems she’s told other colleagues about her fun teasing this guy and getting him to jerk off for them?

He’d probably be better off finding a girlfriend or just doing his jerking in front of the computer or his parents basement.

Don’t get the point sorry, he probably a laughing stick around the women who work with him.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good premise.

Nice long buildup.

She asks him if he likes having his balls played with. OK. But she never asks him to show her how he stimulates his own balls.

She's bared her breasts. OK. But she doesn't show him how she likes to play with them, or have them played with. She doesn't draw his attention to her nipples and how hard they are. And she doesn't get him to say anything about how excited they make him, and how intensely he'd like to interact with them.

She know he likes her ass. Yet she does nothing to tease him with it.

Nevertheless, five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous