All Comments on 'My Boss Took My Wife'

by jparker2

Sort by:
  • 151 Comments
gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
Why

this was wst another well written but just another cheating wife story. A large number of readers here are starting to look for alittle more wimp hubbys are a no no

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Executive wimp?

How is this guy a high placed executive and is a wimp with his wife and this boss and about everyone else! Any executive who's made it in the world would salvate at the idea of getting a high-priced client, and his wife would know it and not be a total bitch, at least not be a bitch and remain married! He should walk over and fuck her as well...give him a little backbone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
i loved it

mmmhmm was deliciously erotic more pleaseeeeeee!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
your story is lousy!

poorly written, poorly done just a waste of time reading it.

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Needs a few more chapters

This story could have been a good one. It is still not too late to fix it up. But it needs some work on the content.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
wagon tongue

This wimp will be ashamed to work at the same place and he will be lucky to get much of a position at his age. The co-workers that enjoyed themselves can laugh it off saying they had a little too much to drink. The wife should be ashamed to face any of the others who were at the party. GEE!!! aren't business parties fun?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Get this

(I felt my stomach churning but I couldn't take my eyes off what was happening.) Of course you couldn't you miserable excuse for a man...perhaps you should be called Sally or somethng like that. And you...I peearker...you think you are Glenn the masterful...you are really a wimp like your husband...Jill has more balls that all your so called men...then you only have yourself as a example...marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Brilliant

Hi this is an excellent story, is there a part 2?

I do hope there is more to come

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i gave you only 3 stars but the idea of the plot itself deserves 4 1/2 stars

Do not mind the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To unreal

No man would allow another man to dish him like this.....to unreal

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
garbage... another author that wants to suck dick, but can't face it.

Sad and pathetic loser... not the husband in the story, the author jparker2

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No man would allow this lol

Yes they would, they get caught in the rabbit headlights!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A good jack-off fantasy

Admittedly, the stories where a wife gets gang banged turn me on. Non-consent stuff is not my cup of tea but in this story the boundary betwren onsent and non-consent is not clear (drunk wife, voyeur husband...)

The build-up is all but absent. The story could have been 4 1/2 stars if it wasn't for the bild-up which is insufficient.

The story tags are out to lunch: meaningless, useless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Rre anon 11/02/14 "No man..."

Yes, in similar situations a man may be like a rabbit caught in the headlights. This particularly goes for men who have a strong voyeur/cuckold side. They often aren't aware of such a predisposition or how overwhelming it is.

Above totally pertains to the husband in the story, who is aware that their marriage has changed forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A different ending

My normally conservative and faithful wife got drunk at a party one time and a guy took her in the back room and made her suck his cock. I found her down on her knees, naked except for a pair of skimpy nylon panties just as the guy came in her mouth and on her face. The guy looked at me and smirked and, as he was zipping up, said "Your wife's a great little cocksucker." This is where my experience differed from the wimp in this story. My first punch flattened his nose, then, as he grabbed his nose, I kicked him in the balls followed by a punch to his mid section which cracked two ribs. I then pissed on him and kicked him two more times. He didn't smirk anymore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SEEING YOUR WIFE BANGED BY ANOTHER MAN RENDERS YOU PARALYSED, MESMERIZED, YOU REALLY ARE LIKE A RABBIT CAUGHT IN THE HEADLIGHTS

Shit happens but life goes on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is a an erotic fantasy where a voyeur husband's wife gets banged by an uncrupulous man who is in position of power

The story is not bad at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (4.55/5.0 = 91% = A)

Excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent 5*

A healthy woman with a strong sex drive is good in bed. The flip side is that she will cheat on you when the oportunity knocks.

If she is your wife, take the good with the bad. You won't go wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anon 11/02/14 hit the nail on the head with his (her) rubbit-in-the-headlights comment

This story is an erotic fantasy.

It is literary pornography.

Vintage porn movies tended to have an overstated orgy in the last scene. Well, what is good for the goose is good for the gender.

I would classify the story as BASED ON TRUE EVENTS.

I gave the story a 4+

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I agree with anon 12/17/16 who in tha last paragraph assessed the story as "based on true events". I gave this story a 5-

The story is reslistic because my eife & i were in situations that were similar albeit way less dramatic.

I avoid going to big parties with my wife because i know she will embarass me. (She is in her mid to late 30's & should know better.)

At one party, I found her in the back yard of the house; she was sitting on the lap of a man in his late 20's. He was caressing her exposed thighs and his hand was even going further up under the skirt.

On several big parties she disappered for about 45 min. The explanation was that so and so asked her to go with him to buy some more ice. The other time they went to buy smokes or pot.

I no longer take her with me to any parties with my colleagues, let alone to my company picnic or Xmas Party.

At a cottage party i caught her making out with a guy behind the barn.

I am not a wimp. I am kinky. My fetish is to share my wife's sex appeal & her body & her pussy with other men. My wife & I are a match made in heaven because she is a tease, an exhibitionist and a hot wife.

An acquiescent cuckold from Brampton, Canada

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
*****- (4.6/5.0 = 92%)

Re anon 04/28/17 who agrees that the story is based on true events (respectfully).

I like your comment.

You can't win in situations that you described: you are darned if you do, damned if you don't.

Your wife is a keeper. Trust me.

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
I agree with

A Different Ending

If my boss took my wife he could keep her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hard core, pornographic, short & sweet.

I agree with a number of comments that the scenario is based on true events (with a bit of exaggeration).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LIKE! I actually like this story very much.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LOVE IT

My boss took my wife. We have the same first names. My wife and I were home when my boss dropped by. He is also a very dear friend of mine. I noticed some tension whenever the two of them were in the same room together. But this day, she looked at him and said out loud "What the fuck, you only love once!" She walked over tomy boss, pulled his cock out and stared. She said she knew it was large and had to see it. Then she shocled me. She dropped her sun dress off her shoulders and it fell to the floor. She took my boss to the bedroom and she fucked him like crazy.

We had a couple of threesomes before but we always said friends were off limits. But seeing her being so satisfied I couldn't say a word. Since then my boss/friend has an open invitation to fuck my wife. And they both have take advantage of each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The story is erotic, pornographic. It also is short & sweet (or short & dirty!?). I gave it a 4.2/5 (84%)

When my wife was 35, her 50 y/o boss (the CEO at that) had the hots for her big time & then some.

She would always tell me whenever he complimented her, what he said, everything.

A trade show was coming up & she noticed that both she & the CEO were on the roster. She shared the piece of info with me. She was reluctant to go. She asked me, "what if he propositions me... rather WHEN he propositions me..."

Belive it or not, i told her that it is her job to go to the show... that he has not make a move yet... to see how it unfolds & play it by ear... you are a big girl...

After the trip she never discussed her boss & his hots for her again. I got the message though. She never stopped loving me, i never stopped loving her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
DRUNK LOVING WIFE GETS GANG-BANGED AT A PARTY, HER LOVING HUSBAND TAKES HER HOME.

This story is short & straight to the point, perfect to jack off to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really really LIKE your story. It is very EROTIC & kind of REALISTIC*. Gave you a 4+. Thank you for this story

This story is quite a success. So far it has got 292,420 views & 47 favorites.

________

* when i said kind of REALISTIC i meant that there are wives who have embarassed their husbands at various gatheting. This particularly goes for gatherings where her husband's boss is in attendance.

MY WIFE IS THAT KIND OF WIFE TOO! She will shower my boss with compliments about his looks, how fit he is, how attractive he is. "I bet half of women in the office have a crush on you. Not that i blame them or something." When she was the hostess, she made sure she brings him his food & drinks. "If you need anything else, all you have to do is tell me. You are my special guest. In my book, you are special. Period." She said several things with double entendre. She was flirting with him all evening. When my boss was leaving our house, she gave him a hug & kissed him half on his lips & half on his cheek. In order to reach his cheek & lips she pressed her boobs & her tummy against his chest & his crotch. Her hug lasted longer than normal & was inappropriate in more ways than one. I had felt embarrassed throughout the evening, so the hug came as no surprise to me. I knew she would fuck my boss behind my back (or even before my eyes) should the opportunity present itself. I was resigned to that fact. I was already aware of my voyeur side but could not yet able to come to terms with it.

My main problem was that everybody at work would be gossiping about her slutty behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This being a nonconsent story, I gave it a 4+ (🌟🌟🌟🌟+)! VERY VERY EROTIC. Essentially this is a cuckold story.

This story is a FANTASY! It's a composite of many things that happed to many of us. It is not only pornographic, but it depicts a day in the life of the husband of a slut wife.

When people shit-talk this story in general, & husband's character in particular, they forget that IT TAKES ALL KINDS TO MAKE THE WORLD!

The husband (a) loves his wife; (b) does not abandon her even when she is in drunken stupors; (c) has a drinking problem which is under control; (d) lacks assertiveness, avoids confrontations; &

(e) last but not least, has a strong voyeur/cuck-wannabe side!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hi jparker2, I love your story, gave you a 5-

👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (5-)! EROTIC. KINKY.

When you are married to a LOVING WIFE, you take the good with the bad. Just count your blessings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
👍👍

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ [4+ (4.4=88%)]!

I LOVE stories where the HUSBAND DOES NOT ABANDON his drunk & slutty WIFE, no matter the circumstances & the amount of humiliation he must endure.

timrivtimrivalmost 5 years ago

So where’s the rest of the story. *

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it: ***** (5).

I agree with anonon 06/14/19 who LOVES stories where the HUSBAND DOES NOT ABANDON his drunk & slutty WIFE, no matter the circumstances & the amount of humiliation he must endure. ❤

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

308,125 views so far.

Jillian is a keeper in spite of her drinking problem. At a bare minimum she deserves another chance, a fresh start of sorts.

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It is an extra kinky situation when the man who fucks your wife is your boss!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

👍 👍 3QoR83

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Agree

Agree with the poster on 1/31, this was aggravated rape, and if its a true story, you need to have 5he rapists prosecuted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5)!

Erotic in a kinky way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Jillian

This was a great cuckold story!! I’d still keep her if that was my wife. My wife has fantasized about fucking my boss and it really gets us off but it’s just a fantasy. Hot none the less!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

❤ Jillian is a KEEPER. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love (❤) it: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- [5- (4.6)]!

Jillian has 2 problems:

- she has a drinking problem (she is not a full-fledged alcoholic)

- she finds powerful men irresistibly attractive (she is not the only one!)

She fell victim to a gang of conniving unscrupulous assholes.

Despite all of the above, Jillian is a keeper. Period.

* * *

Many years ago my wife was AWOL from a big ass house-warming party for half an hour. I could not look for her as I was with my toddler son in the swimming pool & did not know anybody I could confidently leave my boy with. When my wife reappeared @ the she gave me an explanation which "[didn't] impress me much" but I accepted it nevertheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
👍👍!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Like very much (👍) it: ⭐⭐⭐⭐+ (4.4/5)! This non-consent story is a fantasy. It is a composite of many true events.

In this story the husband is first cuckolded & then humiliated. His wife gets very drunk. Fucking an incapacitated woman is a criminal offence. However, this story is not a legal manual, it's pure fantasy [correction, DIRTY FANTASY, which is even better].

Two excerpts from the story:

"... Glenn continued to fuck my wife harder than I ever have."

"Tears were welling up in my eyes, but at the same time, I felt myself getting hard."

In spite of everything, Jillian is a keeper. I am not kidding, I do mean it.

I am not a sick fuck but I am kinky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (4.6)

I am glad i came across this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The greatest

I wish there was a continuation of this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
👍👍! It is a very wicked & kinky situation when your boss fucks your wife and there is nothing you can do about that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Time to get out

Time to dump her bitchy cheating ass. he was trying to get on to help their finances and lifestyle and all she does is criticise and then humiliates him with his overbearing boss.

He needs to divorce her quit the job and take the clients with him to a new company or start his own and get his revenge on the boss by forcing him into bankruptcy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Like it very very much:

⭐⭐⭐⭐+ [4+ (4.4/5=88%)]!

This story is a fuckfest.

You can't go wrong if you read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

💚

👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

In my book this story is erotic and/or kinky.

It is also a story a husband who stands by his wife no matter how slutty she behaves; he lives by a good principle: if you bring your wife to a party, you must not leave the place without her cum what may.

* * *

In my opinion it is extra kinky when your boss fucks your wife before your very eyes and in the presence of your co-workers and/or your superiors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excerpt from anon posted 2 days ago:

"In my opinion it is extra kinky when your boss fucks your wife before your very eyes and in the presence of your co-workers and/or your superiors."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it! Gave it a 5.0 = 100% (★★★★★)

KINKY!

Jillian is a keeper. Full stop. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

★★★★★- (5-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

❤💚❤💚❤ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like the story very much, gave it a

4+ [4.4 = 88% (⭐⭐⭐⭐+)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very very erotic.

The author used their artistic freedom to make the events in the storyline hyperbolized. Other than that shit like that happens.

The truth of the matter is that a man can be publicly embarrassed and humiliated by his wife's behaviour and actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really LOVED this story, gave it

a 5.0 = 100% (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 (🌟🌟🌟🌟+)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting another user's comment:

"I was frozen in my chair. I could only watch as Glenn vigorously fucked Jillian over the back of the sofa. His hands were now on her hips, holding her tight as he thrust into her. Dan was pumping Jillian's face while he fondled her bare breasts. Jillian's moans were muffled by Dan's cock deep in her mouth."

5.0 = 💯% (❤💜💙💚💛) 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

They should have had her seal the deal with Takashi!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Meyers is a good good husband: when he comes to a party with his wife, he never leaves without her. (I stick to that rule, too.)

This is a five star story (☆☆☆☆☆.)

Jillian is a keeper. However she needs to join some AA program or something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting an older public comment:

"Anon - over 3 years ago

DRUNK LOVING WIFE GETS GANG-BANGED AT A PARTY, HER LOVING HUSBAND TAKES HER HOME.

This story is short & straight to the point, perfect to jack off to."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I kind of loved this story. Gave it a 4+ = 88%.

In my layman's opinion it was meant to be a wife sex vignette, and we the readers did get a wife sex vignette.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Re anon 3 days ago.

I also keep my poker face on whenever my wife crosses the line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It is very much non-consent, yet it is erotic albeit in a kinky way.

💯% 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I LOVED it, gave it a 5- (☆☆☆☆☆-)

This story is very erotic.

The author managed to tell us a complete story on less than a page.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting a user's comment.

Quote:

Anonymous 2 months ago

Meyers is a good good husband: when he comes to a party with his wife, he never leaves without her. (I stick to that rule, too.)

This is a five star story (☆☆☆☆☆.)

Jillian is a keeper. However she needs to join some AA program or something.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟) ❤❤!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Jillian husband Meyers was totally humilliated that day. However he never abandoned his drunk wife, and he stood by his woman.

In my book, Meyers showed that he has class, something that neither his boss nor his colleages will ever have.

Excerpt from this story.

Quote:

Jillian was left bent halfway over the sofa. She seemed out of it and was still moaning, her clothes half off, It was at that moment that I finally snapped to it. I stood up and staggered over to Jillian. I pulled her to me and clumsily tired to fix her stained top and skirt.

"Hey, Meyers, forgetting this?" Dan Radcliff threw Jillian's torn thong at me. It hit me in the face and fell to the floor. Glenn and Dan laughed.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why ending a one part story with such a great set up?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5- (4.6 = 92% = A, 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟-)!

❤❤

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excerpt from the story:

"... I was frozen in my chair. I could only watch as Glenn vigorously fucked Jillian over the back of the sofa. His hands were now on her hips, holding her tight as he thrust into her. Dan was pumping Jillian's face while he fondled her bare breasts. Jillian's moans were muffled by Dan's cock deep in her mouth."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I LOVE Literotica cuckold stories. This one is no exception.

☆☆☆☆☆ (5).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

👍👍❤❤!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

❤❤❤❤❤ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

❤❤❤❤❤(5)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a very very good story. I gave it a

4+ (4.4 = 88%, ☆☆☆☆+).

Excerpt from the story (SPOILER ALERT!)

Quote:

... Glenn continued to fuck my wife harder than I ever have. Jillian's hair hung in her face and I couldn't see her expression, but I could hear her beginning to moan. I didn't know how to react. Tears were welling up in my eyes, but at the same time, I felt myself getting hard.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

💥💥💥💥💥 (five stars)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jillian is a keeper but she must quit drinking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it. Love it. Love it.

5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟), ❤!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent = 5- [4.6 = 92% (☆☆☆☆☆-)]!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

❤💛💚💙💜- (5-).

In my opinion it is extra kinky when your boss fucks your wife before your very eyes, let alone when he does in the presence of other people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am copy pasting an anonious comment:

Quote:

Anonymous - about 4 years ago

DRUNK LOVING WIFE GETS GANG-BANGED AT A PARTY, HER LOVING HUSBAND TAKES HER HOME.

This story is short & straight to the point, perfect to jack off to.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very very good wife sex story. I gave you a 4+ [4.4 = 88% (⭐⭐⭐⭐+)]!

In my book, this is perfect for jack-off purposes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

❤💛💚💙💜- [5- (4.6 = 92%)]!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

☆☆☆☆☆- (5-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am copy pasting an earlier comment.

Anonymous, about 2 months ago

This is a very very good story. I gave it a

4+ (4.4 = 88%, ☆☆☆☆+).

Excerpt from the story (SPOILER ALERT!)

Quote:

... Glenn continued to fuck my wife harder than I ever have. Jillian's hair hung in her face and I couldn't see her expression, but I could hear her beginning to moan. I didn't know how to react. Tears were welling up in my eyes, but at the same time, I felt myself getting hard.

End quote.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous