All Comments on 'Our Story Ch. 06'

by beenthere2

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Story

Please continue the story.. Is it possible to include some anal play ?

hgo22001

PlantmanPlantmanabout 19 years ago
OUR STORY CH 06

Love the story. Please keep it going. Maybe bring one or two of Heathers girlfriends int the picture and maybe Stacy has a sister.

PlantmanPlantmanabout 19 years ago
OUR STORY CH 06

Love the story. Please keep it going. Maybe bring one or two of Heathers girlfriends and maybe Stacy has a sister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
chapter 7

My sister and her husband were staying at out house last week, and she found the tape Heather made.

"Why haven't you introduced us?" She asked with an evil grin.

Loved parts 1-6 and "the beginning", so continue if there is any ore story to tell. But if it has run its course, Can't wiat for next series to begin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hmmmmmmmm

This one started out good but it's getting boring. There is no suprizes, just fuck and suck at the youngest ones "command" Boring. He should be a man and step up to the plate take total control of the women at least thats different, stop thinking with his dick..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
More Chapters

beenthere2,

We need more chapters of the family. I mean these chapters have been so hot!

I love the sex bwtween all the parties.

We need a chapter involving all the women and then we need a chapter where all the women drain the guy!

Then if you're up to it make a chapter where they all get pregnate with this guy's sperm deep in their bellies!

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
More

Keep up the great work and add more chapters, you could throw in your wife's sister or own sister into the mix.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
justanotherbill

Good to read some serious writings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
ooooh

Just keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
please write many more,hot hot

these stories are great,and you should continue to write more with somemale friends double dipping your friends and daughters and more lesbian action

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
very juicy

very juicy and sexy story...pls. keep going...Ihad a great time reading it

Satyr040Satyr040over 15 years ago
More please

Does Stacy have a Mother? With a very hairy pussy. All women, no matter the age needs a good time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
keep going

you must write another

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
dusgusting

fuck bisexuals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
No; don't stop. More, more, more

You haven't written ME into the story yet, nor given me the address. Hell; give me the town's name, state, country. I'll go to ever Insurance office looking for em.

DKP

ROFLMAO; you meanie!!

TexasmustangTexasmustangover 9 years ago
Would love to read more.

So hot, would love to read more. Love the dirty panties...mmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wet

I just love these stories. I'm soooo wet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sooooo hot!!!

Please write more, these stories are sooooo hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
my wife&her mom also.

my wifes dad died about a year ago.my wifes pretty mom moved in with us so she wouldent be by herself.my wife&her mom lift weights at a gym&both have great figures.we are very close&my wife&her mom wanted to talk with me.my wife told me they had a family secret&they made me swear I would never give out the family secret to no one.my wife&her mom said its time we tell you we all love each other.my wife said her mom is a wonder of nature.she said her mom was a hermorphdite.she had male&female organs&they both work&her mom was oversexed.she said she&her mom were having sex for years.its time now.my wife&her mom took off their clothes my wife was shaking&her mom was red&grunting.her mom said here is the secret don't be shocked.she slipped off her shorts.she turned around.there it was she had a healthy 9 inch dick.it was hard as a rock&throbbing up& down.her mom yelled at me get your clothes off quick this is family.my wife jumped on the bed&spread her legs.her mom said when I get on you get in back quick..her mom got on top of my wifeher mom had me get in back of her.she said this is the family lesson thing.my wifes mom shoved that 9 inch throbbing dick to my screaming yelling wife.her mom yelled stick your dick to me the way dogs do it.i stuck my hot dick into her cunt from the rear.we all had a wild thing.my wife ass was pumping up her mom was ramming down&I was hunching we had a it going my wife coming up her mom raming down&i was hunching we had it timed.splat splat splat.each of us splat in time it sounded like a macine gun splat splat splat.we had it timed just right.i couldent hold back&i cummed.her mom cummed from her cunt &squirted from her dick&almost fainted&my wife screamed cumming.I fell off I couldent go any more.my knees were shaking.i couldent stand up.they were just warmed up.they could cum 9 times.but it would be 10 tonight because it was family night.wow they could really fuck.they took a look at me&put something extra into it.the sweat streamed off of them.i dident know 2 people could cum like that.i got hard again&jumped in back again&sweat&cum was running all over us&i cum 1 more time.when I did they went nuts I dident know people could screw&cum like that.when they finally had their last wild cum.they lay therebreathing hard&shaking&couldent talk.after 5 or 10 minutes they smiled at me.they really put a show on I lost count how many times they cummed.my wifes mom really taught her how to screw.her mom smiled at me& she said now I am going to show you how to screw better.you are family.we all love each other& sleep in the same kings size bed.you see its our family secret.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Now is the time for his wife to enjoy a lesbian orgy with Stacy, Heather and Amy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I was waiting for her to use the strapon in your ass. I've never had the real thing but believe me a vibrating dildo in the butt is something you have to experience. Good reading. I wet my pants with precum..thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bring Amy and his wife together

This was very enjoyable and well written. I was waiting for you to bring Heather’s friend Amy back into the story but in an encounter with Stacy and his wife. Either in the spa or possiblly at Stacy and Heather’s. Give the Wife her own solo adventure...maybe a game night.

ScareCrow840ScareCrow840about 5 years ago
Dont stop now

This was well written and really a WOW story . I wait for several more chapters. You have quite a touch with this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

What next, anal, four women getting cum all over them?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow great collection of stories

So fucking sucking hot. My two live in fuck buddys and their wo besties and I are going to act out some of the scenes from these stories and fuck and suck till we pass out from the insane level of sexual pleasure and exhaustion. More and more like this and soon please. Cunt crazed sex manic Lanc’s UK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous