All Comments on 'I Want You To Know I'm Watching'

by SolarRay

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent!

I really enjoyed reading this story, it evoked a lot of feelings of the loneliness and angst of the single life. Also the joys of discovery with a new lover. My five stars are in. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
One of the best stories I have read on here in a long time!

You and I have such similar sense of humors!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just WOW!

Your story has ALL the thoughts, emotions, curiosity, frustrations and expectations that are so often in my mind. It was so easy to slip into her mind and almost feel the thrills so skillfully expressed in your writing. Ta, mate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Damn

Incredible story. Extremely descriptive. Major league woody here. I'd love to see how this relationship proceeds. Well done. 5 stars

DragonRider55

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wonderful!!

Great job!!

SolarRaySolarRayabout 6 years agoAuthor

Thank you everyone! I am extremely grateful for your comments, and very happy that this character has struck a chord for you. I definitely hope to offer more like this in the future. Thanks for taking the time to read and share your thoughts!

WatcherRobWatcherRobabout 6 years ago
Very

Very readable, very believable. Just enough with getting graphic.

I like the realistic way you described your breasts. I know what you mean without being grossly descriptive.

kamutatakikukamutatakikuabout 6 years ago
Very Good - The Joy of Playful Sex

Great story. Sex is and should be fun and playful.

‘I cannot overstate just HOW much better it feels to have your pussy eaten by a cute guy, rather than a precocious stuffed bear’. Best contextual, authentic, joyful sentence I’ve read on Litorotica in years. Well done.

Happy April Fool’s Day.

JjonestJjonestabout 6 years ago
Fantastic story

This was a fun, imaginative story paced just right. I loved the teasing buildup and the glimpse into her head through the diary entries. Really enjoyed it - 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing

I freaking love everything about this. The best read, and it is now a new fantasy of mine. Thank you for writing this. It is an instant favorite!

BrightShinyGirlBrightShinyGirlalmost 6 years ago
This was just lovely!

Two wonderful characters in an original and sexy situation. I loved the delicious anticipation and the sudden spilling over of her voyeurism into sex. Bravo!

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 6 years ago

Mmm I enjoyed this story very much. I love watching and being watched. It's a real turn on.

HectorBidonHectorBidonover 5 years ago
Terrific story

You're a great writer. You make the feelings of your characters come alive, not just lust, but frustration, guilt, embarrassment, hopefulness, and wonder. Your stories are a pleasure to read. Thanks.

electric1electric1over 5 years ago
Wow. Very Hot!

You created great, convincing characters, and the story is really hot. Great job!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 5 years ago
Getting caught being a voyeur is so embarrassing...

but being forgiven is so much better. I'm sure there's more to this story than has been told, and I expect their little sexual play will blaze into a full-blown adventure (pun intended).

Worthy of more than five stars. Oh, and by the way, good luck on the Clitoride awards.

maddictmaddictabout 4 years ago

A change.

A woman taking charge of her desire, I think David s approval was her final release

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lovely premise.

But lacks details and dialog during sex.

They watched each other masturbate. Okay. But why no dialog during it? Why no questions from either about what the other was imagining while masturbating?

Why no directions/requests telling the each other what to do? Faster? Slower? Harder? Softer? Don't play with your clit? Touch your clit? How does it feel? Are you getting ready to cum? How do your balls feel? Why don't you play with them?

She told him what she wanted him to do to/with her. Fine. But needed to hear the words as she spoke them.

And you need an editor/proofreader. You wrote: "I heard the soft creek of his door opening..." You meant CREAK, not CREEK.

Four stars with real potential.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSolarRay@SolarRay
1870 Followers
I am a sex-positive nudist who enjoys working with themes of sexual discovery, exploration, and the fear of first time nudity as experienced through scenarios of exhibitionism, voyeurism, and group sex. I try to write characters that become liberated through transformative sce...