All Comments on 'Dominatrix Makes Him a Slut Ch. 02'

by RamonZarate

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
Another good effort.

You did say it was his first visit to a pro Domme and that there had been a discussion as to what he wanted from the session and what his limits were. That’s absolutely correct. A proper domme would be sympathetic to his wishes, his limits and what he didn’t want to get into, and although giving the impression she might hurt him, would never do so. I speak from my experience of visiting many mistresses (and having a really good perverted time.).

A domme with a dirty floor? Never. Also a sadistic domme/sub would be an entirely different style than you have chosen for this story. I hope my comments have been helpful and also hope that you get constructive comments from other readers. Everyone has a different opinion and viewpoint. Please keep going. 👍

stories55stories55about 6 years ago

Great Story. Can't wait to hear more. Want to hear it just as you might imagine it. Just how slutty will you get.

RamonZarateRamonZarateabout 6 years agoAuthor
@Emirus

Thank you for both of your comments. I agree to the first one being kind of "staccato", I tried to do better with the second and third stories concerning that point.

And you are totally right that my domme would never ask him to lick something dirty from the ground, that would not fit her characteristics. I didn't mean the floor and the toy to be actually dirty, just as a kind of figure of speech to make the action seem more submissive :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous