All Comments on 'Weekend in Atlanta'

by Seattlebreeze

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great start

Excellent, well written story! Can’t wait for the next part! Will we get the back story of what led them together as well as some of Kate and Crystal?

leigha37fleigha37fabout 6 years ago
Perfect

Loved every moment of it. Enthralled from the beginning, it only drew me in further the more I read. Your talent is obvious!!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 6 years ago
Really good first installment!

And I can't wait for the next part. Thank you for sharing this with us!

sandiebiFsandiebiFabout 6 years ago

That was perfectly delicious! I'm also looking forward to the next chapter, indeed!

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meabout 6 years ago
Oh my...

...that was glorious. But damn it was over too soon. Looking forward to the continuation of this Atlanta tryst.

PammmPammmalmost 6 years ago
Absolutely Delicious

I have read stories on Lit that are similar to this one, two women, together, making love for the first time in some pre-planned location. And they have been good to read even a second time. But THIS story, for me, was absolutely mind blowing and one that I won't soon forget. I may even memorize it.!! I have read it now several times and each time I finish I find a damp spot on my computer chair. That being said I truly will be looking forward to another except of this beautiful story of two women finding and loving each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a fantastic sensual delight! I can't wait to read what happens next.

tennismomtennismom12 months ago

You paint a Beautiful picture with your words :)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow! Nice work 👏

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeattlebreeze@Seattlebreeze
236 Followers
Intelligent, fun and sexy mother of two who likes to write and enjoys sharing experiences, fantasies and desires. Married but looking to explore my bi side both here in Lit and in real life. Feel free to message me - I love to chat!