All Comments on 'The Magical Mystery Tour - Coming Soon'

by Literotica

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

That's quite a list. A few I don't know, but I'm sure if Randi invited them they're good.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 6 years ago
Wow is right.

Great idea!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WTF?!?!!!! No JimBob44???

The fuck is wrong with you people, and not showing one of the best authors on this site some love??? He still frequently posts, I gave up on Jidoka, but Oshaw you should Grace us more with your penmanship, Kept was phenomenal!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hopping up & down in my chair. Can’t wait:)

How about you BL1958? Would love to read more of your work:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yes!

I'll be waiting. I know what I'll be doing for a few days in the middle of March. Reading stories by the grand masters.

CrkcpprCrkcpprabout 6 years ago
Always waiting with Baited Breath for one of Randi's Literary Soriee's !

Thank you Randi so very much for what you do for us Hardcore Litericans ! ❤

You Rock Girl !

Looks like a truly awesome set of Writing talent has been assembled ! It's so hard to believe that we're coming up on the anniversary of Legends Day ! I'm thankful that I'm still around to enjoy this latest Blowout ! Lol .

P.S. big thanks as always to Laurel for allowing these terrific events to be held . These are the kind of things that truly sets this site so far above any of the lesser similar sites !

MIK3LMIK3Labout 6 years ago
Included authors?

Just my guess but, to those asking about why a specific author wasn't included. It may not be due to a lack of an invitation. My guess is that several invitations are sent out but you are only seeing a list of invitee's who responded with a positive commitment. That way an author doesn't feel like they have been forced into a position when they may have other pre-existing conditions or commitments that preclude their ability to commit to a challenge like this. Of course these are just my thoughts so feel free to slam people for not including your favorite author. I'm sure you know what all of their thoughts and commitments are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Friday?

Make that Saturday, March 17

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent line up 5*

Well done Literotica and blackrandl1958.

rnebularrnebularabout 6 years ago
Love these events

The only problem, finding the time to read them all!

boatbummboatbummabout 6 years ago
Life Is Great!

And getting better!

Thanks once again, Randi, for putting together another reading extravaganza for us, and on the anniversary of Legends Day no less!

[applause continues for a long standing O]....

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 6 years ago
This invitational is the result of a great deal of time and effort

by Randi. She comes up with a theme and then begins asking, cajoling, pleading, promising, and occasionally threatening us writers to participate. Then she stays after us to actually keep our promises and produce a story. Then she edits them for us. Then she promotes the event. Then she writes her own story to add to the mix. The only thing the rest of us do is write a story.

If you look at the list of writers participating, you have to see a few personal favorites. Obviously, some very good writers either declined or could not be reached. Some of the participating writers have shared their stories with me and I personally guarantee some very high scores and happy readers.

Most writers will allow comments. They are an integral part of the process. Readers will have the opportunity to express their pleasure or displeasure with the writers' efforts. LSD has indicated that he will not be dissuaded from his impressive pontification, HiV will be there to misspell and omit words and WRITE IN CAPS to make his points, SBrooks will make comments as he reads, sharing his insight with everyone, Tazz will remain cryptic, SJ will complain that he didn't have a say in the selection process and wonder why so many readers appreciate all of the hard work the event required, and my personal favorite anonymous commenter is storing up his used condoms to dispense to those writers he deems worthy of the fruit of his lanky loins. We have some of the best writers and commenters on Literotica lined up to bring you more entertainment than may actually be allowed by law!

Mark your calendar, be it the one most of us use where March 17th falls on a Saturday, or the one used in the Literotica universe, where March 17th has moved up to Friday for some unexplained reason

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 6 years ago
This calendar thing seems to be a stumbling block.

Literotica will eventually get the correct date and day of the week, but right now they have March17th falling on Friday and Saturday! How cool is that? Maybe the "Play it Again" writer will jump in if we repeat March 17th a time or two?

Remember that if you are a writer that feels slighted, and I know that feeling, you can still write a story and post it on March 17th, Friday or Saturday, and enjoy the afterglow of the most successful day Literotica will have experienced to that date, Friday or Saturday.

To prove I do not make this shit up, here is a quote from the promo as it appears at this moment. "So mark Friday, March 17th on your calendar, and enjoy the Magical Mystery Tour stories!" and here is another. "The Magical Mystery Tour St. Patrick's Day - Saturday, March 17th. On that day, the following writers will post brand new stories:" Both comments were copied and pasted from the promo. I know well how the date thing about which I comment will be corrected and my genius will be questioned. Looking forward to March 17th, and on whatever the hell day it falls.

kimi1990kimi1990about 6 years ago
I can't wait.

I think I'll just read a couple a day so that when there's a dry spell I'll have something to fill it. Thanks to everyone involved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Move from “anonymous”

I have been trying for months to move from “anonymous” to “OLD_CROW” so my ratings and comments are attributable.

Randi has tried to help me but so far no luck. I never get the confirmation email. I checked Outlook 2010’s Junk E-mail and I also have been checking roadrunner online junk mail. I think this is one only the web admin can solve. Obviously they won’t allow duplicate User Names and they must have my actual email address and they won’t allow a duplicate email for a different User Name either. If the web admin sees this post, please send a confirmation email. Randi has all my information if you need to get it.

Randi,

Another great event! Looking forward to it. Where do you find the time?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thanks

Thank you blackrandl58 for getting this together these are some fantastic writers i know i have read at least one story from each of the writers and yours of course. i would like to see StangStar06 in one of these i really enjoy his stories. thanks

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 6 years ago
I notice Patricia 51 will be posting

for the first time in over seven years. When you get a moment, check her page that lists her stories. Note the red H placed on most of her stories, and she has posted a lot of stories over the years. She first posted here about 15 years ago! I don't know how Randi coaxed Patti to post, but everyone should be pleased that she did. Things like this are what separates Randi from the rest of the crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Reply to HDK about the date.

Apparently the scheduler of this special story presentation may be using last years calendar. 3/17/17 (Friday) 3/17/18 (Saturday)! You've got connections. Maybe you could sent them THIS years calendar. So, mystery date confusion solved. I can't wait. Corvette John in Rainy (and ccccold) Seattle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Might want to get the date right, March 17 is a Saturday, not Friday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Where's Vandemonium1?

You are missing one of LW's great's. Shame on you.

CreativityTakesCourageCreativityTakesCourageabout 6 years ago
@ Where's Vandemonium1?

Have to agree with you Anon. And to pre-empt the defensive comments, I know for a fact Vandy didn't receive an invite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@where's vandimonium

are you his beard? no way that guy belongs on this list, are you high?

CreativityTakesCourageCreativityTakesCourageabout 6 years ago
@ Where's Vandemonium

Grow some balls and comment under your Literotica User Name. Being too cowardly to do so only makes you look like a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Vandi may be controversial, but in my opinion is at least on a par with Stev, who is a talented writer but goes so over the top with the betrayals and RAACs each and every time that his characters cease to be believable as human beings. Vandi just tends to go the other direction. JimBob44 is also talented, but that heavy cajun dialogue can be difficult to slog through. I'm very excited for this set of stories. Thank you, Randi, and every writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@Creativity

Vandy got on the wrong side of the crew with his pickaxe handle and is now being ostracized by the creators of these invitationals .

Best thing would be just to have him post his very best story in hiding on the 15th or 16th .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@Cuckytivity

You win! Stupidest idiot on the net, thinks his 'handle' makes him not anonymous! LOL!

Listen good shitbird, post your full name and address with govt issued ID or go fuck yourself, nitwit.

stev2244stev2244about 6 years ago

In my humble opinion it's solely Randi's decision who is invited and who isn't. She invests the unbelievable amount of time and work to make this happen, so that is her privilege. If anyone has a good story, go ahead and post it. Why is it so important if it happens under Randi's label or not?

In my case, I wouldn't have written the mystery story if she hadn't pulled me out of hibernation. That is also true for the previous one I've posted and for the one to come after the mystery tour. Please don't focus on the fruitless discussion who should be invited or not. Plan your own events if you want to, Laurel has specifically said that everyone is free to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@ stev2244

That's a good idea. Anyone who wants can put a story out there. They can write one and publish it any time.

If I was a writer I wouldn't even want my story on the same day as this. I wouldn't want to be part of it either. I'd be afraid I'd embarrass myself by having my story thee with yours or Iversons or Justplainbob on HDK or Randi or any of them. I wouldn't want my story anywhere around that day. Those are some big names.

CreativityTakesCourageCreativityTakesCourageabout 6 years ago
@cuckytivity

Ooh so clever. I do so enjoy a good play on words. Only problem is you got my gender wrong. No third leg here, sweetheart, and I'm no cuckqueen either.

I see you're still hiding behind Anon, guess you couldn't find your teeny weeny balls. Um, do you actually have any?

stev2244stev2244about 6 years ago
@ "@ stev2244" Anon:

Right, it's a bit terrifying to submit a story next to those authors. But saying no after being asked was no option, so I had to try to do my best. "Mystery" is a bit out of my usual comfort zone, which made it even more "interesting."

I've read a bit of what the others did and I can tell you, there's some seriously great stuff coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why is that racist piece of shit allowed to comment?

@creativitytakescourage. Doesn't matter if you're man or woman, you're still an asshole. It doesn't take balls to attack somebody in a comment. Having balls would be emailing Randi and asking her why she didn't invite somebody. You're just another coward keyboard warrior. Do your own fucking event and you can invite whoever the hell you want.

The only way to ever know what Randi is thinking is for her to tell us. I doubt that will happen. She never seems to pay any attention to the trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
OUCH❗

Way too many stories posting on the same day, about the same theme.

It will take weeks to read them all. Just too much for one day. Scores will be skewed just by the time needed to read them all😓😢.

AMerryman

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 6 years ago
No problem, AMerryman

We were all actually hoping you would be somewhere in the hinterlands without internet access for a couple of months. Or, you could just go ahead and three-bomb all the stories in advance, you were going to anyway, and then take your time reading.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
@vandemonium

It's no secret that I'm friendly with Randi. I also happen to enjoy Van's stories, and would not have been upset if he had been included.

That being said, this is an INVITATIONAL, and who gets invited is up to the organizer.

You throw a party, you invite some people, you don't invite others. It doesn't mean you don't like them, or that they're bad people.

As others have said, anyone who wants to can contact Laurel and organize their own event. I can tell you that Randi busts her butt on these, and it's not because she has nothing better to do with her time, unlike me!

Again, as others have said, nobody is barred from submitting their own mystery story. It may not hit on the exact day, but so what? Instead of bitching that you weren't invited, submit a story that's so great that OTHERS will be asking why you weren't!

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
Lovin’ It

Merryman, how DARE you question the wisdom of the Queen? She’ll have your head for this!

I’m just sitting here eating my popcorn, watching the Legends devour their own. It’s incredibly nice of Randi to organize these events, and I have no doubt it takes quite a bit of legwork. I’m sure there are no nefarious ulterior motives at play whatsoever. It’s not as if she does this to differentiate the “good” writers from the “bad” or to reward her loyal friends and punish her enemies. Imagine how pathetic that would be! It would be like Hollywood creating phony awards as an excuse to kiss each other’s asses!

Of course, whenever someone creates a top-whatever list, it is controversial. It instantly sparks arguments over who should have been included or excluded. This is why so many magazines and websites publish top-10, top-100, etc. lists.

I think the admins of this site create divisiveness by allowing one person to decide who gets to pass beyond the velvet rope and who doesn’t. At the very least, they could name these events “Randi’s Legends” or “Randi’s Mystery Tour” to highlight the fact that the writers selected to participate were invited by one person whose opinion may differ from the admins. But hey, it’s their site.

Better luck next time, Vandy. Just apologize and bend the knee, and you’ll be back in Her Grace’s good graces.

(Side note: almost every story Vandy has ever written ends with someone — usually a woman — being beaten and/or raped and/or murdered, and yet it was the pickaxe handle that finally broke the camel’s back? Seriously?)

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 6 years ago
I have to admire the way our anonymous racist

tries so hard to comment like he is an idiot with non-words like "ya" and "cucky" in an attempt to cover up the fact that he's an asshole. Pretty clever! He accidently slipped in what would normally be considered too big a word for an idiot when he used "digress". I submit that our used condom fetish friend is not really the moron he wants us to believe he is. He is simply an envious writer wannabe that is very envious of Randi's accomplishments and, of course, my self-proclaimed God-like status. It's okay to pretend to be stupid to conceal the anger and envy boiling just below the surface, my latex loving friend. I am just thankful that you are thoughtful enough to use condoms so you will not pass on your genes, or the many unwanted STDs percolating in your insignificant loins. I must admit I boil all used condoms for five minutes before munching them. I hope that doesn't upset you.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
Not into written mysteries.

I do enjoy a good mystery movie or series but just haven't developed my palette for written ones.

That being said, I am drooling over all the free stuff you entertaining writers are preparing here and thank you all in advance.

Not taking anything away from the list of authors here as I have pulled many hours of pleasure from their keyboard efforts, as well as a new bedroom move or two, but I'm looking forward to what amy will be offering this time. I have noticed an increase in my interest towards her written craft lately and have been impressed with her development.

Not to mention her avatar has splendidly bubblelicious assets!😁

Thank you all for entertaining this scarred old fellow!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Admins

All the Admins did was allow Randi to set up the event. As the event organizer, she has the right to decide who participates.

Please note that when Lit has an event, like April Fools' Day, or Valentine's Day or whatever, they are open to everyone.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 6 years ago
THis is why HDK has declared himself the God of Literotica!

He prophesized, as prophets often do, in an earlier comment here that "SJ will complain that he didn't have a say in the selection process and wonder why so many readers appreciate all of the hard work the event required"! HDK predicted in a comment on another story that AMerryman would be handing out scores of three like candy and feeling pretty damn generous about it. He predicted that SBrooks would help explain things. He predicted that the racist who, and HDK again quotes himself, is his "personal favorite anonymous commenter is storing up his used condoms to dispense to those writers he deems worthy of the fruit of his lanky loins"! If Tazz and LSD would only jump into the fray, HDK will be looking for new superlatives to use to describe His humble self. The amazing thing is that these comments are coming in two weeks before the event even takes place! HDK is scary with his powers of perception, prediction, and perdition! Can readers even imagine how much fun this is going to be? Literotica will enjoy the highest traffic of its existence, increase advertising revenue, and continue to respond to the hard work of Randi while essentially ignoring SJ and CreativeJuices. HDK admits that HDK did not predict that SJ would attempt to form an uneasy and rather unholy alliance with other disgruntled reader/writers. HDK does predict that alliance will never get off the ground. There are far too many items of self and mass destruction to permit success!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Once again the untalented retard known as swingerjoe pipes up and starts bitching about blackrandi. Swingerjoe likes to claim that blackrandi is the self proclaimed "Queen" of Literotica when everybody knows that swingerjoe covets that title. Relax, swingerjoe, we all knew you were the biggest queen the moment you started writing on Literotica. So sit back swingerjoe and imagine your sucking your favorite dick and leave blackrandi to organize another legends day event. It is not like you could ever put together an event, who would want to read any stories by you and your cuck buddies.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 6 years ago
As my late, lamented, saintly mum used to say,

"Son, never look a gift pony girl in the mouth!"

QuietlyLurkingQuietlyLurkingabout 6 years ago
What I learned from the comments on this story:

SwingerJoe has way too much of his self worth tied to his Literotica presence.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
Fun?

Let us not forget to have fun.

LOL!😹

So kiss the happy pussy and don't sweat the small stuff.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
@LSD

Regarding the end of your comment, it reminds me of a joke that we here in Boston told back when Bobby Orr played for the Bruins:

A man dies, and St. Peter is showing him around Heaven, and the come to a hockey rink, and there's one skater wearing number four, just skating around.

The man asks, "Who's that?"

St. Peter says, "Oh, that's just God, he thinks he's Bobby Orr."

kimi1990kimi1990about 6 years ago
Dear God, was that... humor?

Your contact with humans has not yet progressed enough for you to attempt such subtleties, Lorddoggyboy. Once we have grown your body and you appear humanoid, perhaps you can get out of the lab and get some human interaction.

We recommend, in the meanwhile, that you occupy your resources with such things as how to use articles in the construction of sentences, or when drooling is considered impolite in public human settings. Humor is really too difficult for you at this stage of your development. We know you are learning at a geometric rate, but your level of coherent speech just isn't quite there yet.

AhazuraAhazuraabout 6 years ago
This is great!

If the stories are half as entertaining as these comments I am in for a great time. Thanks to Randi for the insane amount of work she puts into this and thanks to all the authors participating.

Please don't stop the comments .... I have no life and a full bucket of popcorn :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LMAO

Damn good to see I still live rent free in your head HDK. AND AS ALWAYS. It is empty. As for the person you thought you were referring to. That person was not me . This is my first and only comment on this event . But looking at the line up . I foresee a lot of CONDOM eating writers for this event. Anyways just wanted ya to know whatever post you talking about was not me . Have a good day

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
LMAO!!!

Another prophecy fulfilled!! I haven’t laughed this hard since the time Kimi accused me of hurling false accusations of plagiarism toward one of her little clubhouse members —which turned out to be verifiably true. Watching her refuse to apologize was like watching Fonzie attempt to say, “I was wrrrrr— wrrrr— wrrrr—“

Oh, good times. Thanks for the belly laughs, LSD.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Shut the fuck up, jackass.

AhazuraAhazuraabout 6 years ago
LSD

Dude .... I thought we were all having fun here. Your comments to Kimi went a bit too far in my book boss. I don't think you and I have ever beefed at all so I got no agenda to push other than enjoying a bit of back and forth. I am truly sorry I said anything about enjoying the comments as your latest ones went over the line. Just my thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Was there some idiot who

thought posting with a made up name wasn't anonymous? Too much breeeeetbart or eating lead paint chips maybe. Everyone is anonymous here, just because you sign in with what you think is a clever tag doesn't mean everyone knows who you are in real life unless you are one of the very few closet cuckolds for whom this IS their actual life.

foolscapfoolscapabout 6 years ago
A pretty diverse set of authors who are pretty good writers as well!

Looking forward to it but I may not read them all. Ain't choice grand?

Thanks Randi.

foolscapfoolscapabout 6 years ago
Kimmi please don't feed the trolls.

Or the will forget how to feed themselves, if they ever could.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 6 years ago
Thanks to all who commented here!

This sort of interest is very helpful in drawing readers for the Mystery Tour. You can be for it, against it, or completely disinterested in it, but people are reading the comments and thinking about March 17th, whatever day of the week that may be. All of you that commented, from "ya condom" guy, to SJ and his charm and wit; you have all helped promote the Magical Mystery Tour and I sincerely thank you all. None of us are real people, just made-up names with all sorts of issues, problems and dreams. May you all find peace.

GirlintheMoonGirlintheMoonabout 6 years ago
Exciting!

Can’t wait. Thank you, Randi, for taking the time and effort to organize another great day. It is a tremendous amount of work to do what you do; I wish more people would recognize and respect that. I have had the opportunity to peek at some of the stories and it’s going to be quite a treat.

tfnnjtfnnjabout 6 years ago
Some of these comments

Well, I have to say I am looking forward to this. The pickings have been rather sparse lately, even more so on SOL. AND I want to thank Randi for all her efforts, I am sure it takes quite a bit of time to get this organized and I am pretty sure she is up to her cute butt in editing.

HOWEVER, Randi, you still owe us the rest of MACON!!!

Damn but I hate when I read a good story and am left hanging. Granted, some like JPB leave us on the cliff and I expect that. BUT I wasn't expecting it with Randi. I guess she was busy with other things though, like this effort.

Oh and HDK, what ever happened with Emerson and Maria......

Be well all and thank you to all the authors for their work, good and bad, you folks are making the effort, more than I can say for myself!

Vandemonium1Vandemonium1about 6 years ago
Lets add 'delusional' to Joe's list of sins shall we?

Apparently, "(Side note: almost every story Vandy has ever written ends with someone — usually a woman — being beaten and/or raped and/or murdered". I have 34 stories published here. In one, 'Peeping Tom', the wife was hit by her lovers wife with a foam mini league bat. In a second, 'Jenny Says', I imply that a neighbour is beaten. In a third, the wife is lesbian raped in prison. In none, is the wife killed (or sold to a whorehouse for that matter).

Your mindless hatred/jealousy/feeling of sexual inadequacy seems to be fucking with your brain, Joe.

And to set the record straight. I was honoured to be invited to one of Randi's invitationals. I mind not one bit that I haven't been invited to contribute to a themed day. My method of typing what comes into my head at any one time isn't suited to that. If Randi tried to invite every worthy LE writer to one of these things, she'd be retired before they were published.

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Can't wait

This will be a huge invitational. If this collection is anywhere near the writing in the Western invitational, we are in for a treat. In the meantime we will be able to read the comments, which are much better than the majority of the recent postings in LW. I, too, will miss Vande, but, happily, he writes frequently in LW. Some of the invited authors only come out for special occasions. So thanks to Randl for organizing this Mystery tour for our enjoyment. Lastly, it is wonderful to see SJ, all his minions finally drowned out by real LW fans.

seadog58seadog58about 6 years ago
looks like another lost weekend.

Well it looks like blackrandl1958 is up to some fun times again. I love these themed writing contests. I get to read my favorite authors showing their skills. Yep, it looks like another lost weekend reading some awesome stories...

Thank you so much blackrandl1958,,, you're my hero !!!

YouDidWhutYouDidWhutabout 6 years ago
Can’t wait

Psst. Hey Etaski, get some. Then back up and get some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
FYI

The 17th is on Saturday. ;)

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
Awesome line up.

Wow. Amazing group of talented writers! *****

Alice_RosaleenAlice_Rosaleenabout 6 years ago

I thought Ashton Hills Fool came out days ago, for the April Fools contest. There are dated comments....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiterotica@Literotica
2154 Followers
Hello world! The 2024 Literotica Special Contests Schedule is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-organized-challenge-list-2024-updated-jan-23.1601234/ The 2024 Literotica Author-Organized Challenge List is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-orga...