All Comments on 'Nude Humiliation of Young Viking'

by aaronburr

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent!

As always. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice as always

Love your stories, please keep'um cumming/keep me cumming.....lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
+

I forgot to mention I absoutley love the "pouch"/or any tiny covering of the cock and balls. And the slow revile of the balls and cock in front of others. Rodney's Mother and Mrs. Riley lifting his pouch slowly and then reveling everything..........DAMN. I j/o to that scene at least once a day.......thanks you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I also love this story!

Really arousing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

cool story! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome

great stories. pl write more stories on Indian CFNM situations like you did on the days of Raj. pl want more stories on India.

also write CFNM stories on Prison, male prisoners naked in front of female officers,secretary. and on cruel stepmother-stepsister theme. thanks. love your stories. keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A Validiction

It's great to see the torch handed from one generation to another. Often the torch being the bared penis of a young lad. For the revolutionary methods of Ms Maitland to be recognised in this small US town must be a vindication of her long held views and methods. They should erect a word purposely chosen a statue to her and Ms Reilly. Perhaps with one holding a boy by his genitals as the other tawses his bare behind. Femsup

cfnmfan64cfnmfan64almost 6 years ago
excellent story

Your story was very arousing. Excellent writing. Enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Terrific!

More, please. Your writing is really wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Stinks

Not worth reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bad

This really is poor writing.. like it had potential but you didn't even try to make anything believable of hot for that matter...you just really wanted to write the word penis a ton of times and went of on random tangents... like this was so bad I had to leave a fucking comment on a stupid porn story site..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i like it very much , especially the first page and the situation where the boy was forced to run semi- naked in the school to go to the auditorium and the rehearsal in the auditorium but all is not credible, especially the last part, the boy standing naked in the office of the lady followed by a strong spanking on bare ass would have been enough, pornography is not necessary.

Also I have not understood why the boy dressed like an indian had not a loin cloth to hide his buttocks like indians rather than having his ass totally exposed, it would have not changed a lot for him because each time he has moved, or each time somebody lifted up the loincloth, he would have been exposed but it would have been more credible.

And I think that thare some other ideas for future chapters for instance sport lessons for boys in the nude and a other physical examinations in group at school with the old lady author of the book as spectator.

And the relation of the shaving sessions of the boys twice a week is too quick!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I want to add or to precise that normally indians had flaps on the rear to hide it a little from view when they were not moving, so I have understood that it was an idea of the drama teacher to remove the laps on the rear leaving all the buttocks including the cleft of the bottom exposed during the rehearsal but it makes the story less credible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love it when the punishment for a male looking at pics of naked women is to actually be totally naked in front of girls. His jerking off for them it a good touch. For any more offenses of a male looking at women like this, or if he ask a girl to expose herself he should be made to go nude for a week and after that, he should be totally naked for a month everywhere he goes. He could have a necklace to wear so no one will question why he is naked at the shopping mall, or anywhere else he goes. Of course this will apply only to males as women and girls should never be exposed to male eyes until the male is at least 18. Of course every woman and girl will have seen dozens if not hundreds of cocks and balls on totally naked males from 1st grade on up since so many males will be naked in all public places.

KnobboyKnobboyabout 1 year ago

Fab. Maybe u can use foreskin play a bit too?

Thanks for ni ce article

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Ridiculous and not believable

aaronburraaronburr12 months agoAuthor

Fantasies? Of course they go beyond realism and your comment could be made of most erotic stories.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Too long.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Second comment. Why is that most of these stories are set where boys appear nude in front of girls. Lets get some revenge. Turn it around where girls appear nude in front of boys.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous