All Comments on 'Xyta Notes 01: 'A Date Turned Sour''

by Xyta_Midnyte

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AddieBrownAddieBrownabout 6 years ago

Why so shy? Just admit you're too good a voice artist to make it sound less realistic *wink wink*

One more thing for you to take into consideration - the perspective. For a long time, one of my fav audios here was a complete non-con fantasy, forced all the way to the end, no late 'change of mind'. I think it was 'In the shadows' or something similar by anonymous_stranger. We get to hear the 'attacker' POV so obviously the perception is different than if we heard it from the 'victim'.

Granted, I don't listen to many voicetresses here so I've no idea if any of them attempted something like this (true non-con/rape fantasy) but if 'A Date Turned Sour' was told by a guy, the reception would be probably way different.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thoughtful and sensitive

As one of those who was troubled by "A Date Turned Sour," I appreciate your thoughts and philosophy of noncon. The audio shows the power of sound: had this been a text story, the reaction would not have been as intense. Giving the victim a voice puts the listener in the role of the perpetrator (just as Hitchcock's "Rear Window" turned the audience into voyeurs).

At the risk of causing you to blush, I would classify "A Date Turned Sour" in the same family as movies such as "Peeping Tom." They force us to confront our own darker instincts and, in so doing, help us become more empathetic. And this is a theme you've explored before, as you mentioned.

I'm looking forward to hearing your next iteration of "A Date Turned Sour" and seeing how you tweak the story. You're a creative writer with a great voice for acting. Your stories are genuinely erotic.

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteabout 6 years agoAuthor
You flatter me, Addie :p

And y'know what? Never had I though about perspective before. For some reason (which, now that I dwell on it, worries me a little), I automatically placed myself in the role of victim and wrote the piece to fit that.

I'll look for that audio you mention though, as I think it would help me to get a sense of what other non-con across the site is like. Something I should be doing anyway, tbh.

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteabout 6 years agoAuthor
Bless you, Soma ^_^

And I agree. For me, personally, sound is so much more powerful than the visual (you should see me when my favourite music comes on) and certainly more of a punch than text. It might be one of the reaons why the piece was comparatively easy to write versus recording it.

And hell yes, I'll blush at that. Crickey. Though a compliment like that definitely makes me want to 1) try again and 2) live up to the kind words. Truly, thank you. Your comments always give me a warming nudge/push.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Addie's comment gave me an inspiration

Have you considered doing a noncon where you're the perpetrator and a man is the victim? 99.44% of noncon stories involve a female victim, because men (including, I fear, myself far too often) seem to enjoy stories of men exercising their "inherent" right to use any woman who catches their fancy. Most men don't think it's possible for a woman to treat a man the same way without him enjoying it.

Imagine the reaction to an audio tale of a date gone horribly wrong for the man. However, to give it the same punch of 'A Date Turned Sour,' it can't be a 'Hard Candy' sort of setting: the man must be used and abused for no good reason other than the heroine wants to make use of him. If you've read 'Company of Women,' you'll have an idea of the mindset. The key is that there must be no retribution for her actions: let her have the same pass as too many men get: her victim wanted it; he's too afraid of being humiliated by his friends and family to do anything about it. Or maybe I'm still dealing with the aftereffects of my last story.

AddieBrownAddieBrownabout 6 years ago

Unfortunately, that audio I mentioned is gone. It seems anonymous_stranger purged his account cause of minors freely accessing Lit. No copy on my hard drive either for some reason (I swear I saved it before). You may need to contact him for a copy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wasn't for me

For me I couldn't get to the end only because you were so good that you made it sound too realistic. It hit that part inside that makes a fantasy suddenly not seem like such a fantasy any more. It's similar for example for a daddy/little perspective, if that were to go to far it would hit the realm of being uncomfortable. If that makes sense? I absolutely adore all your audios, but that one I couldn't wait it out until the end to see whether a late consent came in or not. It was just too realistic! Thanks for opening up discussion

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another angle

Hi Xyta, I sent some feedback on Sour Date, but I just remembered another angle for non con stories that you might be interested in:

Forced pleasure as punishment.

Here the punishment is less the forcing or coercion, but rather the humiliation of submitting to it; the destruction of the subjects oversized ego and puffed up pride as he/she is forced to admit that they have been conquered.

I haven't gotten through all your stories, but I don't think I've heard nearly enough of powerful dominant Xyta and whether she ends up as punisher or punished I think I and many others would love to experience more of her.

D

The Wu-tang Pen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It was excellent

Please do more of these non-con audios.

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnytealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Response: Anon 04/24/20

Thank you for the kind words anon, but I have to admit I'm doing far less non-con stuff right now.

I'm not ruling it out completely, but right now it doesn't quite tickle me the way it once did. There are, however, still archived posts you can enjoy, though this are mostly on my Reddit.

GeminiGrrlGeminiGrrlabout 1 year ago

I think what you said about "granting permission" or "letting go" in a noncom fantasy is very interesting and important. I can't recall where I read this but I once read that it's a grievous mistake to assume or believe (as some people unfortunately do for their own convenience) that noncom fantasies for women reflect a secret desire for rape. Real-life rape is significantly different from a noncom fantasy since what excites and motivates the rapist is not the woman herself but the thought of controlling, hurting, overpowering, punishing, and/or subjugating her -- sex is merely a means to an end, not an end in itself. The real reason why noncom fantasies hold appeal for some women is, paradoxically, the victim being "forced" to have sex is at the same time being "freed" in a sense from needing to take full responsibility for her sexuality (especially since women are frequently still being covertly and subtly discouraged from fully appreciating, exploring, and indulging their own sexuality). Noncom fantasies essentially are a way for women to experience pleasure without guilt. If it was forced upon you -- if you didn't agree to it or choose it or have any way out of it -- then you're absolved of any responsibility for it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXyta_Midnyte@Xyta_Midnyte
1233 Followers
Hey, I'm Xyta (Zee-taah), purveyor of sensual voice acting and erotic storytelling. Regular, exclusive audios may be found at: patreon.com/xytamidnyte fansly.com/XytaMidnyte xytamidnyte.gumroad.com/ For custom/personalised audio work contact via Literotica's feedback form to...