All Comments on 'A Cliche worth Exploring... Ch. 02'

by PointSix

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
stroudlestroudleabout 6 years ago
Please continue

This is a really sweet story and i want to read lots more of Rose and Lily.

They have the beginnings of a lovely relationship . The end realization dream

was a nice way to have Lily realise shes in love with Rose.

You write such good tender stories , and i think this one a few more

chapters in it yet.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very well written.

You are one of the very few authors who can cause me to have conflicting emotions...

On the one hand I adore your writing and your ability to draw one into the story itself. The flip side to that is I want to scream at how short your chapters are. Lol. I would love it if you could see the story of these two to the end. I'd also love longer chapters but I'm greedy and selfish like that. Lol. Thank you for sharing your stories with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More please

I wouldn't mind seeing longer chapters but can't wait for the next one.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meabout 6 years ago

Such a sweet story. I'm in love with Rose and Lily. Waiting on chapter three and hopefully there'll be many more after that.

Slurpy29Slurpy29about 6 years ago
I Need My Fix

I don’t care if they are short as long as they are well written. And baby you’ve got perfectly. I need more much, much more!

DKMurphy220DKMurphy220about 6 years ago
Keep writing

Im enjoying the build up its a very good start

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppabout 6 years ago
please continue

I like the buildup. Please continue with this story. I look forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
love this gentle awakening

Please keep this story coming I love it

redlion75redlion75about 6 years ago
The end

When the end finally comes I hope you will give us a true ending,not they had sex and that's it.

ImNIndyImNIndyabout 6 years ago
When you’re on a roll, keep rolling.

This is so engaging, and tempting, comfortably reeling you into the story like you’re living in it. Please take this a long way, multi chapters and very descriptive. This is good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved it

This is such a good story! Draws the reader in, and is the perfect pace. It isn't dragging on or jumping straight to sex like other stories I've read. Great job! Excited for more :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous